the bigger problems of Chinese Immigrants

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I think, they are following:

1# lack strong will and desire to study

3# lack the open-mind and skills to collect update information which is very important for integration in a different society

3# over-exaggerate the hardships of immigrant life; in fact, people always face difficulties if they are alive

4# over-emphasize on the importance of housing and other material stuff, and then lack of future-mindedness, and consequently they miss many resources and lose some chances of accelerate self-development.

5# lack of courage, bravery and self-confidence to overcome the negative of immigrant life in the earlier stage

This is my thinking which may be not mature. You could revise and add some into the list above. I will use them to warn myself frequently.

Good morning!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: the bigger problems of Chinese Immigrants

能看懂,说的还是不错。
虽然直率了点。
喜欢看坛子里有人用英文发帖。

楼主把签名也改成英文吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

football fans know, the last yard is the longest,
we have traveled thousands miles to get here, now, it is time to cross the line, the most important thing, i see, is to get out your house, visit drug store, libraries, movie theaters, gyms, bars, office buildings, to get a feeling of your new life,

be relax and be flexible, don't get your hope too high, and try to enjoy the change, develop your curiosity,

be positive, be responsible, most importantly, by happy

哆啦A梦

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

To add some:
1 Underestimate their potential to adapt to a totally new environment, herein, bound to a small communication group and deteriorating social skills;
2 Insufficiency in obtaining appropriate sources of information they desire and overreliance on informal utterances from others;
3 Being much too modest to Westerners even if they get hurt or insulted;
4 Being indulged in showing off their material wealth while ignorant in many other aspects.

哆啦A梦

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

we have traveled thousands miles to get here, now, it is time to cross the line, the most important thing, i see, is to get out your house, visit drug store, libraries, movie theaters, gyms, bars, office buildings, to get a feeling of your new life,

be relax and be flexible, don't get your hope too high, and try to enjoy the change, develop your curiosity,

The most vital thing for you is to take Vimax pills every day.:wdb14:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Totally agree :wdb37:

C

curtain

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

not a big deal, when WTF, BS, F**k/kick my/your a** come out of your mouth constantly, you got it.

Uttering a stream of profanities is never language, maam, and they are too dirty to come out of something you use to feed.