牛军:探亲人寿保险 江涛:探亲人寿保险 陈燕:探亲人寿保险 AlberZhou:探亲人寿保险 加拿大旅游保险无忧网

usa visa revoked under 221 (i) INA

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
想问一下, 有人知道221 (i)是指什么吗? 如何取回我的visa refusal letter from usa border or 他们驻温哥华的美国大使馆,如何起诉border officer 的行为, 找美国律师更好些吧,下面是一些经历,还有我找到的相关一些资料。
I drove across pacific highway point of entry aroud 8:30-9am on 2 September,2016 . I was stopped by officer and they searched my car and phones .They kept me there for 7-8 hours more all together. .So after I was there 7 hours later . I asked the boss officer , how long will it take to finish and can they make decision quicker ? I stayed 7 hours already . he said he dint care how much I waited . then he came to me and used his finger pointed me and threaten “ I can cancel your usa visa “ . I felt so rude to be pointed by his finger and threatened . Respect is mutual . but he didn't . so I told him “ then do it quickly “ . all of sudden , one very short asian face guy came to me and twisted my hands , and another 2-3 men came to me and did same to me . they put me in small room with bathroom , handcuffed me . I asked them why they treated me like criminal ? I dint do anyting related to criminal or drug . they said I offend officer . then I said “ did I say any abusive words to him or did I touch his body ?” they kept silence . they locked me in that small room like prison . then they revoked my usa visa as that boss officer said . handcuffed me in car and drove me back Canada border . I asked them what is reason that they could handcuff me and treated me like criminal , they said I will get refusal report for this but I dint find it in my car after I was handcuffed back Canada border . I still dint know what is the reason for revoking my usa visa under 221(i) . and what is the right those officer could abuse their force and power to treat me like criminal and handcuffed me in that small room , then used waist chain wrapped aroud my waist with handcuff on my hands . made me finger print in front of many person in the hall , it was so shameful and insulting experience in my whole life as first time to be handcuffed and they could not even give me reason for this at that moment , then they handcuffed me in car and drove me back Canada border also . I couldn't even find the refusal report they said they will give me to read . so I still dint know what caused this , why could they abuse force and power to treat a weak lady like criminal there when I dint do anything related to drug or criminal ?

there is tips about 221 (i) possibly :
(i) After the issuance of a visa or other documentation to any alien, the consular officer or the Secretary of State may at any time, in his discretion, revoke such visa or other documentation. Notice of such revocation shall be communicated to the Attorney General, and such revocation shall invalidate the visa or other documentation from the date of issuance: Provided, That carriers or transportation companies, and masters, commanding officers, agents, owners, charterers, or consignees, shall not be penalized under section 273(b) for action taken in reliance on such visas or other documentation, unless they received due notice of such revocation prior to the alien's embarkation. 3/ There shall be no means of judicial review (including review pursuant to section 2241 of title 28, United States Code, or any other habeas corpus provision, and sections 1361 and 1651 of such title) of a revocation under this subsection, except in the context of a removal proceeding if such revocation provides the sole ground for removal under section 237(a)(1)(B) .

the website we can complain about the border officer rude behavior , i wrote my bad experiences there already . maybe they would contact me in 5 days . i will see .

https://help.cbp.gov

i hope someone can provide some experiences about how to get my visa refusal letter . how to get this straighten out , if i can still reapply usa visa ? or after i get Canadian citizenship . i can still try go usa ? i dint really mean i still want go usa . i been many times already . the border arrogant attitude made me feel bad . i dislike their stop and search everything include phone and car . no privacy and respect . but i wanna figure out what it is and what possibility when this issue happened already

thanks so much for every individual kind advice and tips