加拿大家园论坛

Like father like son

原文链接:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/914610/

游客_ : 2020-09-18#1

I wish I can pass anything of value.

The most important things I learnt from my mom and dad are persistent and hard-working. I learnt much more from my mom, keeping curious, reflecting of mistake in life and learning from others.

My mom always seeking the excellences from others, correcting her mistakes and keeping growing herself. She has been retired for many years, but it always inspiring to speak with her and exchange experiences. My parents have their own flaws and constrains. The most wonderful thing is that my mom is open to new ideas and thoughts. She never feels to be offended when she was approve wrong. Instead, she is more happy than angry because she sees it as a opportunity to grow. This ability is the most valuable treasure mom passing to myself.

If you let me to choose between 1 million dollars and the merits my parents passing to myself. I will choose the later with no second thinking. I learn from others more than from my parents. But my parents set an example for me to learn from others.

Hexagon : 2020-09-19#2

I wish I can pass anything of value.

The most important things I learnt from my mom and dad are persistent and hard-working. I learnt much more from my mom, keeping curious, reflecting of mistake in life and learning from others.

My mom always seeking the excellences from others, correcting her mistakes and keeping growing herself. She has been retired for many years, but it always inspiring to speak with her and exchange experiences. My parents have their own flaws and constrains. The most wonderful thing is that my mom is open to new ideas and thoughts. She never feels to be offended when she was approve wrong. Instead, she is more happy than angry because she sees it as a opportunity to grow. This ability is the most valuable treasure mom passing to myself.

If you let me to choose between 1 million dollars and the merits my parents passing to myself. I will choose the later with no second thinking. I learn from others more than from my parents. But my parents set an example for me to learn from others.
很多英文

Chinada : 2020-09-19#3
原来比尔盖茨他爸也叫比尔盖茨

sabre : 2020-09-19#4
原来比尔盖茨他爸也叫比尔盖茨
他爸爸有两道杠,起码是个中尉,
少先队里中队长级别