当前赞力
100.00%
白本护照不是关键、很多白本都过了一 去掉档看看具体原因

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
给你一点我的经验,希望能帮到你。我去年给我姐姐申请,也是第一次被拒了,跟我一个在做移民顾问的同学取经之后,重新申请,通过了。我得到的结论就是:

1. 一开始听说给爸妈申请容易,给兄弟姐妹申请难,也相信确实是这样,但其实不一定。
2. 提供的资金证明最好能多点。我第一次申请的时候,还想不用提供太多吧,如果显得太有钱,是不是也会有问题啊?所以没提供太多。第二次听了我同学的建议,又补了一个资金证明。具体金额我就不说了,但是我同学说不要怕多,越多越好,很多人都是40万、50万地提供。我回想一下,觉得是自己太穷,没见过世面,所以第一次没有提供很多,只是自己觉得这个数不小了,应该可以了。这个资金说的是我姐姐的,不是我的。对于你来说,就是提供你父母的。
3. 没有出境记录,或者没有travel history, 根本不能作为他们不给签证的理由。我同学给我提供了一个以前的别的人被拒签,然后他们申诉的案例,后来他们拿到了签证。你引用那个案例,来说明travel history is not mandatory,不可以成为签证官不给签证的理由。基本上引用那个案例,你成功的机会很大。

你再次申请的时候,要提供一个submission。这个文件就是针对上次被拒签的原因,每一条说明你现在做了什么来满足他们的条件。下面是我当时提供的submission里面针对没有出境记录的说明,你可以直接复制,大概修改一下,以符合你们的情况:

1. Lack of travel history:

According to Paragraph 16 of Singh v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2015 FC 1210 (CanLII) cited as below:

[16] As to the travel history, the officer does not indicate in his reasons as to why this brings a negative inference that the applicant will not leave Canada at the end of his authorized stay. However, in Lacchar v Canada (Minister of Citizenship & Immigration)

(January 9, 2012), IMM-3042- 11(F.C.) the Court found that a lack of travel history as a negative factor was unreasonable. While previous travel history may be a good indicator as to the likelihood of compliance to immigration laws, an absence of travel is at best a neutral indicator (Momi v Canada (Minister of Citizenship & Immigration) 2013 FC 162 (CanLII).

The travel history cannot be considered as a negative factor without providing reasons. In my current application, I’ve proved with supporting documents the genuine relationship between the inviter, my sister, and me, the genuine purpose of visit in Canada and my employment and personal financial status in China which all bring positive inference that we will return after the authorized stay in Canada.

我还建议,你象前面有同学说的那样,去查真正被拒签的原因,因为查到那个以后,你可以有的放矢地去准备材料,而且在这个submission里面逐项说明为什么这个原因不再成立。上面就是我们说明的为什么没有出境记录不应该成为拒签的原因。

上面我引用的文字是从CANLII的网站上找到的,这个网站很有用,但是很多人都不知道。

希望能帮到你。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

2. 提供的资金证明最好能多点。我第一次申请的时候,还想不用提供太多吧,如果显得太有钱,是不是也会有问题啊?所以没提供太多。第二次听了我同学的建议,又补了一个资金证明。具体金额我就不说了,但是我同学说不要怕多,越多越好,很多人都是40万、50万地提供。我回想一下,觉得是自己太穷,没见过世面,所以第一次没有提供很多,只是自己觉得这个数不小了,应该可以了。这个资金说的是我姐姐的,不是我的。对于你来说,就是提供你父母的。
3. 没有出境记录,或者没有travel history, 根本不能作为他们不给签证的理由。我同学给我提供了一个以前的别的人被拒签,然后他们申诉的案例,后来他们拿到了签证。你引用那个案例,来说明travel history is not mandatory,不可以成为签证官不给签证的理由。基本上引用那个案例,你成功的机会很大。

你再次申请的时候,要提供一个submission。这个文件就是针对上次被拒签的原因,每一条说明你现在做了什么来满足他们的条件。下面是我当时提供的submission里面针对没有出境记录的说明,你可以直接复制,大概修改一下,以符合你们的情况:

According to Paragraph 16 of Singh v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2015 FC 1210 (CanLII) cited as below:

[16] As to the travel history, the officer does not indicate in his reasons as to why this brings a negative inference that the applicant will not leave Canada at the end of his authorized stay. However, in Lacchar v Canada (Minister of Citizenship & Immigration)

(January 9, 2012), IMM-3042- 11(F.C.) the Court found that a lack of travel history as a negative factor was unreasonable. While previous travel history may be a good indicator as to the likelihood of compliance to immigration laws, an absence of travel is at best a neutral indicator (Momi v Canada (Minister of Citizenship & Immigration) 2013 FC 162 (CanLII).

The travel history cannot be considered as a negative factor without providing reasons. In my current application, I’ve proved with supporting documents the genuine relationship between the inviter, my sister, and me, the genuine purpose of visit in Canada and my employment and personal financial status in China which all bring positive inference that we will return after the authorized stay in Canada.

我还建议,你象前面有同学说的那样,去查真正被拒签的原因,因为查到那个以后,你可以有的放矢地去准备材料,而且在这个submission里面逐项说明为什么这个原因不再成立。上面就是我们说明的为什么没有出境记录不应该成为拒签的原因。

希望能帮到你。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

希望能帮到你。
万分感谢亲的热心分享!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
正在为父母申请普通的探亲签证,所有费用我们这边支付,没有提供父母的任何存款证明,只提供了国内房产证明,还在等结果,希望能顺利通过,不过不通过也没有关系,他们不喜欢出国。我也只是希望他们能出来看看,仅仅是感受一下我的生活。