以前练听说太难了。小的时候有个邻家, 在工厂上班, 想学学英文, 找我问banana 的读音。我当时太innocent 了, 否则不会教他的。
这是闲话, 我要表达的意思是, 这种学习条件,他学会300词的难度是相当大的。
读音很多可以借助电视收音机学习

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天又学了一个不可思议的词inverse, 是reversed 的意思。
查了下,好像inverse在数学里的意思是否命题,另外有个converse是逆命题:
What exactly is the semantic difference between "Reverse" and "Inverse"?

Reverse means to go in the opposite direction. One can reverse physically and return whence one came or one can reverse philosophical positions and assume the one that is diametrically opposed to the current stance.

Inverse and its pair, converse are logical laws. The inverse (or converse) of a logical statement is the opposite but with the same meaning. Confused? I’ll attach a link.

https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-is-the-semantic-difference-between-Reverse-and-Inverse)

• Original hypothesis: "If I have received $100 in the mail today, I will buy a pair of pants tomorrow."
  • Converse: "If I buy a pair of pants tomorrow, I have received $100 in the mail today."
  • Inverse: "If I have not received $100 in the mail today, I will not buy a pair of pants tomorrow."

https://english.stackexchange.com/q...erences-between-inverse-reverse-and-converse)

最后编辑: 2019-03-01
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
查了下,好像inverse在数学里的意思是逆否命题,另外有个converse是逆命题:
What exactly is the semantic difference between "Reverse" and "Inverse"?

Reverse means to go in the opposite direction. One can reverse physically and return whence one came or one can reverse philosophical positions and assume the one that is diametrically opposed to the current stance.

Inverse and its pair, converse are logical laws. The inverse (or converse) of a logical statement is the opposite but with the same meaning. Confused? I’ll attach a link.

https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-is-the-semantic-difference-between-Reverse-and-Inverse)

• Original hypothesis: "If I have received $100 in the mail today, I will buy a pair of pants tomorrow."
  • Converse: "If I buy a pair of pants tomorrow, I have received $100 in the mail today."
  • Inverse: "If I have not received $100 in the mail today, I will not buy a pair of pants tomorrow."

https://english.stackexchange.com/q...erences-between-inverse-reverse-and-converse)
也叫反函数,
y = ax + b,
反函数是, x = (y-b)/a,

指数函数和对数函数, 互为反函数,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
https://theundefeated.com/features/...merican-in-the-nba-at-times-it-kind-of-sucks/

From the success of Crazy Rich Asians to Chloe Kim and Naomi Osaka and Kyler Murray, who’s part Korean, winning the Heisman Trophy, do you notice Asian-Americans succeeding on the grand scale from a pop culture standpoint?

Definitely. Crazy Rich Asians, even Kim’s Convenience [Canada’s first sitcom with an all-Asian cast], Sandra [Oh], there were a lot of breakthroughs. I’m definitely keeping tabs because I’m always rooting for that. That’s something near and dear to my heart for sure.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I understand where you’re coming from as an Asian-American man. But for those who don’t know what you’re speaking of, can you elaborate?

When you talk about Asian-American masculinity, the way the U.S. kind of views that, it’s Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan. I experience this a lot with my teammates asking me honest questions. When I have these conversations, I’m like, ‘Dang, we’re very far off from where I wish we were.’

When you think of Asian-Americans, you think of a lot of different things — the model minority, the bamboo ceiling, so many different things. If you look at the way Asians are portrayed in media, in Hollywood and mainstream movies, the majority of the time it’s a refined lawyer, an IT guy, a nerd or dork. Even as I came out and started to play well, a lot of the jokes that were being said and a lot of the hate coming the other way, I was like, ‘Man, some of this is purely because I’m Asian.’ For me, that really opened my eyes up to the reality of this world.

For me, Bruce Lee was this paradox. I love this guy because he’s awesome. But everywhere I go, people would call me ‘Bruce Lee.’ So I’d love him and hate him at the same time. Did you have that feeling?

It’s different for me, but everywhere I went people called me ‘Yao Ming’ because I was playing basketball. I’m not 7-foot-6. I wasn’t born and raised in China. There are so many things that are different about our stories, but they had nothing else to call me, so they called me ‘Yao Ming.’ Same with every kid growing up now that’s Asian. When they play on the court, they call them ‘Jeremy Lin.’ That just shows you how everyone sees, like, ‘Oh, you’re Asian, you’re Jeremy Lin. Oh, you’re Asian, you’re Yao Ming.’ It’s not even a differentiation between types of Asian.

It’s almost like you have to be representative of your whole race. Not just Chinese, I’m talking about Asians. Is that a weird sentiment that you have to represent an entire race?

Yeah. At first it was something I ran from and really struggled with. Now I embrace it way more and am more equipped to handle it. I’m not perfect, but I kind of know who I want to be at this point in my career, so I keep trucking along and doing things the right way and stay above all the distractions.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
简化一下 y = ax
a是常量,如果x, y 都是正数, y 大, x大; y 小, x小。这也不是反函数了?
根据撒老师的说法,反函数并不改变x和y的关系。y=x 和 x=y 是一回事儿。 y=ax 和 x=y/a 也是一回事儿。
一回事儿的意思是关系不变,如果y和x是正比关系,辣x和y的反比关系恰恰不可能是正比关系的反函数。