说一说我在国内白吃白喝被人怜悯的日子

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我觉得加拿大挺好,烦心事少。也许有些人收入比国内少了,但多数人还是比国内好的。国内即使有人高薪也不是铁饭碗,而且用命换来的,不一定值得。加拿大有没有歧视,有,但远没有国内严重。国内本地人歧视外地人,比加拿大某些白人歧视移民严重得多。加拿大白人有的过得不错,很多比移民,尤其中国移民过得差,与其说是歧视,不如说是嫉妒。我相信很多白人也感谢移民,因为产生了更多高级或较高级的职位,如教师,政府员工,白人会有一定优势。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
首先想跟大家汇报一下家园网在国内也能被正常浏览了。
回来也有几天了,感觉人也变得滋润了不少,气色比在温哥华的日子要好很多很多。很难描述但是我自己能明显感觉出身体好像进入了恢复当中。
在国内吃饭无论什么辈分的都是对方抢着请客买单。自己带回来的大把人民币比预计中的花的要很慢。很贵一顿饭吃得我很不好意思,然后都是别人买单。吃得最多的也是我。国内饭菜味道比温哥华的还要好吃。大家也很理解也一致认为我在国外受苦了,吃不到这么正宗的饭菜,普遍都认为现在已经完全没必要出国混了,也都准备把自己的孩子从温哥华撤回来。一毕了业直接回国内,在国内娶妻生子上班。
去营业厅办理手机卡,雇员一听出是海外华人,直接拿出最便宜的套餐并很不耐烦的语气说这种就是最适合我的。我已经成为人们冷笑和被举例为典型出国失败的例子之一了。这次回来已经被无数人劝说回国发展。国内的亲戚很同情我,基本都是他们出钱,尽量帮我省钱。跟前几年我回国时的态度完全不一样了。相比我回国前给他们纠结带的那些东西,人家一顿饭就是我带的东西的几倍的价格。处处在帮我,他们越对我好,我心里越是难受。
你表难受,让你的亲朋好友感到富裕幸福,奏是你对祖国的最大贡献。

请你吃顿饭,奏确认鸟他们淫生道路之正确,这点儿钱花得太值得鸟。你千万表有神马欠意,认为你占便宜鸟。其实,是你吃亏鸟。从你心里难受的情况来看,是你做出鸟高尚的牺牲,让他淫幸福,你才是真正付出的一方。:love::love::love:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请你吃顿饭,奏确认鸟他们淫生道路之正确,这点儿钱花得太值得鸟。你千万表有神马欠意,认为你占便宜鸟。其实,是你吃亏鸟。从你心里难受的情况来看,是你做出鸟高尚的牺牲,让他淫幸福,你才是真正付出的一方。:love::love::love:
这个解法赞

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
一般来说,如果以前在一个起点,或以前是旗鼓相当的状况
移民出来的,确实是掉下了一大截
跟没移民的比,基本上是让自己停摆,区别仅仅在于程度不同而已
及其个别相当特殊的例外
我觉得我回哪都一样

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

难堪了一个小刘子,幸福了一帮亲朋好友,酒饭换来一场场爱国主义教育,楼主不掏腰包满足了口福,双赢啊!下次回去我也这样试试看看。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
现在加拿大又排华了
请看这段
Recent rise of anti-Chinese racism in Canada

So I'm a CBC from the GTA. Canadian born Chinese for those who dont know the lingo.
Growing up, the racism was childish and hurtful. The pulling eyes back, being mocked with ching chong, called dog eater and being told on the regular to go back to China or that I'm not "really" Canadian, despite having been born and raised in Canada.
Fast forward to adulthood. Now I'm hearing, "fucking chink, making the housing prices go up, invading our universities, Chinese are trying to spy on us, they are stealing our resources, jailing our citizens."
How would you guys recommend I handle this spike in racist hatred I'm getting? I usually ignore it, especially when it's from a random on the street, but I'm starting to hear colleagues bring this up in my presence and put me in a corner to denounce my own heritage.
No, saying I'm not from the mainland doesnt help. Like one person hold me, "Hong Kong, Taiwan, mainland, doesnt matter, you are still a chink."
No I'm not a .50 cent communist shill (which by the way is a racist label, bc you are generalizing and trying to shout someone's concerns down by calling them a paid communist troll)
I'm a patriotic Canadian. I grew up watching CBC, loved Heritage Minutes, (I smell burnt toast)
Log Driver's Waltz still brings a tear to my eye.
But lately, I and many other Chinese-Canadians feel we are being unfairly targeted and ridiculed by global political trends out of our control.
And with the rise of Trump, what was usually off limit phrases and talking points is now popular discourse. If you think Canada doesnt have Trump supporters, you are gravely mistaken.
I feel like I have to prove my "Canadianess" to people, which is really troubling.
Edit:
Thanks to everyone giving me support. You are the type of people that makes me feel I'm part of a great team.
To the doubters and trolls. It's troubling that you have some deep seated anger against people who speak out against racism. Just wish you would be more constructive.
Not all canadians are racist and instead go beyond global standards of inclusiveness. That's why we are loved abroad.
But there is a racist vocal minority, as evidenced by some of the comments in this thread, that is hurting that image.
Luckily they are a minority.

哈哈

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
现在加拿大又排华了
请看这段
Recent rise of anti-Chinese racism in Canada

So I'm a CBC from the GTA. Canadian born Chinese for those who dont know the lingo.
Growing up, the racism was childish and hurtful. The pulling eyes back, being mocked with ching chong, called dog eater and being told on the regular to go back to China or that I'm not "really" Canadian, despite having been born and raised in Canada.
Fast forward to adulthood. Now I'm hearing, "fucking chink, making the housing prices go up, invading our universities, Chinese are trying to spy on us, they are stealing our resources, jailing our citizens."
How would you guys recommend I handle this spike in racist hatred I'm getting? I usually ignore it, especially when it's from a random on the street, but I'm starting to hear colleagues bring this up in my presence and put me in a corner to denounce my own heritage.
No, saying I'm not from the mainland doesnt help. Like one person hold me, "Hong Kong, Taiwan, mainland, doesnt matter, you are still a chink."
No I'm not a .50 cent communist shill (which by the way is a racist label, bc you are generalizing and trying to shout someone's concerns down by calling them a paid communist troll)
I'm a patriotic Canadian. I grew up watching CBC, loved Heritage Minutes, (I smell burnt toast)
Log Driver's Waltz still brings a tear to my eye.
But lately, I and many other Chinese-Canadians feel we are being unfairly targeted and ridiculed by global political trends out of our control.
And with the rise of Trump, what was usually off limit phrases and talking points is now popular discourse. If you think Canada doesnt have Trump supporters, you are gravely mistaken.
I feel like I have to prove my "Canadianess" to people, which is really troubling.
Edit:
Thanks to everyone giving me support. You are the type of people that makes me feel I'm part of a great team.
To the doubters and trolls. It's troubling that you have some deep seated anger against people who speak out against racism. Just wish you would be more constructive.
Not all canadians are racist and instead go beyond global standards of inclusiveness. That's why we are loved abroad.
But there is a racist vocal minority, as evidenced by some of the comments in this thread, that is hurting that image.
Luckily they are a minority.
所以加拿大的華人更應該團結。問題在於,香港人和台灣人對於大陸華人更有疏離感敵視感了。