状态
不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Almost done.
I am working on last Affid.
All document binders ready to go.
2days hard working,except eating and sleeping and DUANLIAN.

ha ha ha
too beautiful to deliver....

浏览附件560182

h很好,s终于做了该做的事情。看来把法庭的和法官颁布的东西放在台面上让大家看还是很奏效的。不过我要提醒你,在开庭的那天你还要准备一份给我被告。

另外你想做什么或者不想做什么不要再不断发邮件邮件给我。我们之间的邮件只是用来做交换文件不是用来交换意见的。我跟你之间没有合作不合作的关系。只有个行其职的关系。

good,finally you start to do your part job.that shows putting the order and instruction from judges on the forum on the table to let people have a look works excellently well! However, you still need to prepare one set of document and give to me on the first trial day.

Furthermore, whatever you want to do or not want to do, please do not keep sending me by Email. Everything you can put here. The email of mine only for exchanging documents get stamped by the court. Not for exchanging complaints, comments, individual instructions .....

There is no any cooperative relationship between us. The only way to make this lawsuit be proceeded smoothly is that each of us do the individual job properly and before due date. That good enough.

Over

最后编辑: 2019-09-20
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Almost done.
I am working on last Affid.
All document binders ready to go.
2days hard working,except eating and sleeping and DUANLIAN.

ha ha ha
too beautiful to deliver....

浏览附件560182
According to the rule set by the court, the plaintiff should prepare full set of document ,which should be the same to the judge and to the clerk at the court ,for the defendant and delivery at the first day of trial.

The rule never be changed. And I assert this part requirement again.

If you really have good reason to sue me , why you try to skip any tiny jobs in your responsibility ? For example, before you did not submit the notice of trial, now you try to do not send me full set of document.

Please be a good example

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I sent an email to you,please check.

For responding your email
About the document preparation

The second part

I never tell anybody I prepared 4 documents, how can you say you believe that I have prepared???????

About the binders delivery

I will choose the plaintiff deliver all the documents, no exception.

Please do according to the law, I always say the plaintiff should prepare 4 full sets of documents again again again through email. but now , still talking about the same problem,I really do want to waste of time to this actually is not a issue at all.

Last but not least, do not say fair or unfair, you sued me, and I already told you what your responsibility is a plaintiff to prepare the trial documents from the beginning of this year Jan 21 after the trial conference. But you always find your excuse to reject. Now you blame unfair. That is yourself causing trouble to yourself.

I just wait for full set of document prepared from your side including pleading, your affidavits 1-10, and my affidavits 1-11

Clear?!

Over

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
太搞了,要搞出人命来的,我来说说经过,我被折磨的经过,就为这么点鸡毛蒜皮的不是事儿的事从年头搞到现在。

1月21日开trial conference 会议,因为那天需要用到的trial brief对方的居然还没有交给法庭。这个会议就没多长时间结束了。在会议上我提出了,我是被告,我本来不应该交庭审必须文件和钱来锁定这次庭审的,但是必须文件我怎么催都没有人交,所以作为被告的我为了避免这个案子被无限期地拖延或者压根就黄了。我被告不得不自己交了,自己把自己押上法庭。但是我很清楚地告诉法官,虽然我交了必须的庭审文件,接下来不是我该做的我就不做了。结果法官就跟被告说了,要在开庭的那天准备4全套的文件每个人人手一份。包括原被告,法官以及法庭工作人员。

回来后我就发邮件确认,被遭拒绝

后来我又发了大概3,4次的邮件提文件准备工作的事情,而且还告诉很清楚这个是原告的责任不是我被告的责任。但是又是找了借口给拒绝了。我也懒得提了。

结果今天又来邮件来跟我搞这个事情。这个事情是事情吗,居然好意思说公平不公平。有啥公平不公平,不是你要来告我的吗。早就告诉你该准备了,自己混到现在怪谁呀。你不是在家园里搞得不用上班有大巴时间的人,怎么这会儿又说时间太紧了牙。

作为原告,首先准备材料是你的责任。其次作为原告,你的案子如果真的是好案子又何必计较这点小钱呢。

我会告诉法官这个是十足的骚扰,这么点事情,压根就不是我的事,从今年1月底搞到今天还在搞。

最后再说一次

开庭的那天我等全套文件

包括pleading,原告全部 affidavit是和我的全部affidavit啥一共11份

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
如果你的案子好

你就应该主动递交庭审必须文件和钱把庭审给落实了
然后把所有文件都准备好了,谁都不缺
就等把我 押上法庭,让法官来审判我

而不是在纠结这些不是事的事情,而不是怎么催都不交必须的庭审文件让庭审日期过期了还不去交的,最后还要我来交。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我再在这里说一句大家各自做好各自的事情。

不要跟我说:我想被告已经准备了四套文件

我从来没有说过我有准备4套文件。我再在这里告诉一下,就算我4000套文件,也跟你一根毛的关系都没有。你该做什么还是要做什么。

我们2个各行其职。我的不是你的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我再来说一下

如果你的案子真的好

那么你就不该纠结于那些早期的资料是不是专业翻译翻译的,因为那个时候你的资料也不是专业翻译翻译的。虽然你后来的资料是专业翻译给翻译的,啦么多毛病你咋就不自己要求高一点,让专业翻译翻准确了再交上呢。

如果你的案子真的这么好,那么根本不用纠结这种资料准备这样的事情上,因为资料本来就是原告准备的。

希望你不要纠结这种不是问题的问题。在法庭上大家交证据才是黄道。

油压油压

状态
不接受进一步回复。