我个人的好消息,也相信今天开始会有属于善良的人的好消息🔥❤️

状态
不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
犬子Mickey 走丢,被坏人控制不还,前后13天,一度非常灰心🥲

Facebook 累计几千人帮我转发,很多的陌生朋友帮我出谋献策,让我非常感动!

昨天一个专业的animal rescue机构Ge cherche charly 帮我登了一个措词严历的广告,今天凌晨有人在大衔上遇到犬子(带着狗绳,还换了新的项圈)并把犬子送到宠物医院,医院根据狗狗身上芯片的信息找到我,4点多我把Mickey接回来了❤️

人民群众的力量是无穷的,好人终究还是多数,邪终不胜正😃

752EE5C2-1DDD-4258-82DD-6EDA8FB798F1.png

~snowwolf~

独自流浪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
恭喜!终于安心了。
柴犬“撒手没”的外号不白给,
俺打消了实验的念头。
d&d awww GIF by Hyper RPG

~snowwolf~

独自流浪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
二哈是撒手没,柴犬不是吧。不管怎么样,还是得保证宝贝们在自己视线可及范围内。
柴犬平时习惯警觉地站在高处向下观望,个性机敏、独立,身体强健,动作轻盈敏捷。各方面素质都不错,确实是看家护院的好帮手。但在家里说它沉稳顺从倒也不假,出门后,一般独立,好动,不易喊回,喜自由,跟雪橇三傻之一的哈士奇一般撒手没。所以必须大写加粗牵绳, 牵绳, 牵绳出去玩!还有玩high了会各种拒绝回家!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
柴犬平时习惯警觉地站在高处向下观望,个性机敏、独立,身体强健,动作轻盈敏捷。各方面素质都不错,确实是看家护院的好帮手。但在家里说它沉稳顺从倒也不假,出门后,一般独立,好动,不易喊回,喜自由,跟雪橇三傻之一的哈士奇一般撒手没。所以必须大写加粗牵绳, 牵绳, 牵绳出去玩!还有玩high了会各种拒绝回家!
我倒是看过好多各种拒绝回家的图片 😄

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Mickey

He is a Shiba Inu, Black & Tan, Male, His call name is Mickey. He was born in Russia and is 2 years old.He is licensed and has a microchip inside his body and has a tattoo mark on his leg.

He is very friendly with people, even strangers can very easily close to him and pet him. He enjoys run after small animals, like squirrels,rabbits,cats,birds and so on.

Day One: Last sunday (November 29th)night, around 9:30, he escaped from my back yard, because a rabbit. I followed him and missed him at the corner of rue du centenaire and rue bellevue , Greenfield Park. That was around 21:40, 29th November,2020.

Day 2,November 30th,2020
I put posters near the place in Greenfield park where I missed him. I did not share his information on facebook because I seldom use facebook🥲

Day 3,December 1st,2020
My super nice neighbour helped me share Mickey’s information on Facebook. one of my neighbours' friends gave me an AD information from Kijiji , somebody who lives on rue Arthur, brossard, found my dog, but unfortunately, when I called her, she told me that was his son who found my dog, but he ran away again.

Day 4,December 2nd,2020.
My neighbour helped me call police and told the police what had happened with my dog. The police went to rue Arthur, Brossard, tried to meet the guy who put AD on Kijiji, but failed because nobody open the the door.

Day 5: December 3rd,2020
No news from the police.

Day 6, December 4th,2020
Nothing.

Day 7, December 5th,2020
……

状态
不接受进一步回复。