100.00%
你的困惑来自于你英语听力太好。
我是无论如何也分不清living in 和live in的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Are you living in 听着别扭,
我肯定听成 Are you leaving,
If I know you probably live in Montreal, but I want to make sure it’s true, I would ask you:”do you live in Montreal?” Or “Are you living in Montreal?”
In this sample: “Do live in”or “ Are you living in” is same meaning.
But if I meet you in bar for instance and I try to make conversation, I would ask you :” hey ,where do you live?” You probably would answer “I live in Quebec “. In this case I only want to make conversation, and I don’t care more details about the place you live If I want to know more details about the place you live, I would ask:” Where are you living (now)?” You probably would answer “I’m living in Montreal.”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
If I know you probably live in Montreal, but I want to make sure it’s true, I would ask you:”do you live in Montreal?” Or “Are you living in Montreal?”
In this sample: “Do live in”or “ Are you living in” is same meaning.
But if I meet you in bar for instance and I try to make conversation, I would ask you :” hey ,where do you live?” You probably would answer “I live in Quebec “. In this case I only want to make conversation, and I don’t care more details about the place you live If I want to know more details about the place you live, I would ask:” Where are you living (now)?” You probably would answer “I’m living in Montreal.”
也许吧,

我注意一下,别人怎么说

recluse

外围群众
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
按照语法规则, Do you live in……? 或者 Are you living in……? 是正确的,但是我经常听到本地人说:Are you live in……? 有时感到很困惑, 说明有些母语者说话时并不遵守语法规则。
楼主指出的现象叫懒音;

极慢速清晰朗诵 Living in [‘lɪvɪŋ 'ɪn]
常见懒音 Livenin [’lɪvə ’nɪn]
懒音之二 Livnin [’lɪv ’nɪn]

说的人和听众一般不会注意到懒音
我总是以为我听到的是 Living in

最后编辑: 2021-08-30
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
也许吧,

我注意一下,别人怎么说
我个人感觉多数人会问”Where do you live?" ,我很少听人问“ Do you live....?" 但在同事之间的对话中,有时会问“Do You Live in .... ?” or " Are you living in ......?"在这种情况下只是想确定对方到底是不是住在这个地方。

recluse

外围群众
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
也许吧,

我注意一下,别人怎么说
我之前以为大家都说Toronto,
后来有人告诉我,他们更经常说Tranto 和 Trano,
注意一下,果然如此。

毕福剑视频的音轨:
别提这老biang我们害苦了...