意外怀上二宝,诸多问题请教

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 意外怀上二宝,诸多问题请教

St mary is one of the best. I wonder why a lot of chinese choose Juif. they are really close. My wife will have her birth in St Mary. I have spent one week there for an operation. Nurses are really professional and the surgical doctor is really kind. esp, one doctor in other unit, who has a strong interest in China and visited me every day.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

a question to ask LZ: what kind of house you want to buy? a condo or house. I also plan to buy sth. next year, my girl will be born in January. in which area you want to buy your home? they say the best areas are the south shore, west island, even laval.

for the hospital, I read the list given by Vickyzdy. the ST mary is one of the best. my wife will give her birth there. I spent one week there for an operation one month ago: nurses are really professional and doctors are kind, a doctor in other nuit visited me very day for he has a strong interest in China and her culture. they say the maternite unit is excellent. the hospital is very close to the hospital Juif. so, try this one. anyway, The Lasalle is also good.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

几天不上来,这么多更新了,真是开心又感动.一一加分分.特别感谢Vicky,看了你的解释我一下子就明白怎么那几个链接的意思了.我住在Longueuil, 看来Pierre Boucher是最好的选择了,而且离我住的地方也比较近(开车5分钟).

正在给他们打电话,可总占线呢....

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

打通了,约到了,出乎意料,对方英语说得非常好(在Longueuil去Clinic碰到那些护士基本都只说法语).

跟我说如果没有特殊情况,第一次 check是在第十周左右,所以我的appoitment made 在Oct.23rd. 我的ob is Dr. Sortier (Full Name: Andre Sortier).

看来我同事的说法是对的,先决定你要去那家医院生,然后再给他们打电话,每家医院都有专门用来约ob的电话. 他们就会给你assign一个的. 既然我也不认识谁,无所谓了.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Clinique de Gynecologie -Obstetrique Pierre Boucher
1760, boul. Jacques-Cartier Est
Bureau 200
Longueuil (Qc) J4N 1C2
Téléphone : (450) 468-2151

这是Hospital Pierre Boucher 预约ob的电话,按评分来看这是南岸最好的生孩子的医院拉.住南岸的孕妈妈可以考虑.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

另外,远离电脑只能是个善意的提醒,不可能做到,也没这个打算.我怀女儿的时候天天对着电脑,一直到我预产期的前三天.那家公司绝大部分的显示器还都CRT的,让老板给我买个LCD的,他跟我打哈哈,最后也没给我换.

在这里至少到处都是LCD的拉:wdb20:

双胞胎,肯定是双胞胎,鉴定完毕。请注意远离电脑。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Thanks again, 333.

I have got the appoitment with Dr.Sortier from Hospital Pierre Boucher. ST mary is probably cooler (From the rating at least), but it is too far from my place. Glad to know you wife will give birth there.

We will buy a house for sure since we're gonna have two kids. It is really important to give them more free space. For the location, we were considering it in N.D.G and south shore before, but now we almos decide it in south shore since my company is in south shore and most of my colleagues are living around here.

Our preference cities are St-Lambert, Brossard, St-Bruno. St-Lambert is acutally pretty good location to go anywhere, expecially you can go to St-Helent Island directly by bike. and more than 30% people there speak English. But it is a so-called "rich region" and the same size of houses there are much more expensive than other regions of south shore. We are still in th stage of consulting and searching information.Hopefully it is gonna be processed faster.

I won't consider Laval at all, it souds to me like far far north, and I don't like it.

West island is also good choice, but it is really not a convenient place concerning transportation.

a question to ask LZ: what kind of house you want to buy? a condo or house. I also plan to buy sth. next year, my girl will be born in January. in which area you want to buy your home? they say the best areas are the south shore, west island, even laval.

for the hospital, I read the list given by Vickyzdy. the ST mary is one of the best. my wife will give her birth there. I spent one week there for an operation one month ago: nurses are really professional and doctors are kind, a doctor in other nuit visited me very day for he has a strong interest in China and her culture. they say the maternite unit is excellent. the hospital is very close to the hospital Juif. so, try this one. anyway, The Lasalle is also good.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

去拉,明天老公去拿.:wdb6:,还不知道是不是10年的.
我8:30到的一楼门口, 8:40左右在13号窗口等.一直到10:20左右才拿到我的number A23. 再等15分钟左右去16窗口, 再等25分钟左右去19号窗口.

居然让我补填DS-157:wdb16:
你也顺利批了吧?

你今天去签证了吗?

等死我了 像难民一样在美领馆的地板上坐了1个半小时

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

谢谢!

从名字看你要禁Wine恐怕还不容易呢

一切生肉生鱼,干肠,包括外边餐馆的生菜(怕洗的不干净),都是禁止的。
牛排什么的也要全熟的。

另外禁酒。

一直从事的运动倒是可以坚持。多吃水果(洗净去皮),蔬菜(熟的)。心情愉快。

注意控制体重,一个月保持增长一公斤左右,否则会被医生bs的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

恭喜了,是我的榜样,希望我们也能在老二(也希望跟你一样,是个儿子)出生前进自己的窝.

有一事想请教一下,房租合同都是签到6月30,如果我要提前搬,一半要提前三个月跟房东说?是否会有罚款? 你们是怎么处理的?

另外搬家你请的哪家搬家公司呢?

先恭喜一下下!
我家情况和你的差不多,我老公也是HW的,和你老公的找工经历差不多。我女儿刚三岁,儿子快5个月了。
我们是去年12月开始看房,2月买的,搬家时我都怀孕8个月了。如果想近期买房的话,还是生之前搞定比较好,生老二后你根本就出不了门,只能你老公自己去看房。光俩孩子就够你忙活的。现在老二在肚子里揣着,还比较自由不是?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

去拉,明天老公去拿.:wdb6:,还不知道是不是10年的.
我8:30到的一楼门口, 8:40左右在13号窗口等.一直到10:20左右才拿到我的number A23. 再等15分钟左右去16窗口, 再等25分钟左右去19号窗口.

居然让我补填DS-157:wdb16:
你也顺利批了吧?
他把我护照留下了 说明天下午去拿 我看那个单子上说“does not mean the issurance of visa”。 所以要等明天下午才能知道批不批吧。

那个13号窗口收表格排死我了 从9点25分一直排到11点15分。等我弄完出来已经超过12点半了。我是A39,不过我后面也没几个人了。我们后面这些人等的实在受不了,就一个一个都做到地板上去等了,结果里面一个女工作人员恶狠狠的跑出来对着我们说 “No No you cant sit, stand up, keep in line!” 后面两个俄罗斯男生估计用俄语在抱怨,然后那个女工作人员又骂他们“No russian please! You only speak english or french here all right?”

我真搞不懂为什么他们不能在13号窗口这里也放两排位子呢

希望能拿到10年的, 不想再去美领馆遭罪了。
想起来还是上海美领馆好,进去出来一个小时搞定。也不用上网刷什么预约号码。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的理解让你明天去拿就是批了.

看来你是在我们后面挺远呢,估计咱没打照面呢.

13号确实够烦的,基本是我老公在排,等的时间太久,我女儿躁的不行,几乎要把他们那几个自动售货机的小零食饮料买光了:wdb26:.而且那机器还会吃多吃钱:wdb8:. 我们之前的人也有坐在地上的,不过还好,没看见有人出来凶他们.

美国大使馆就这德性,在那都一样. 就是让你站个够,一点都不人性化.

他把我护照留下了 说明天下午去拿 我看那个单子上说“does not mean the issurance of visa”。 所以要等明天下午才能知道批不批吧。

那个13号窗口收表格排死我了 从9点25分一直排到11点15分。等我弄完出来已经超过12点半了。我是A39,不过我后面也没几个人了。我们后面这些人等的实在受不了,就一个一个都做到地板上去等了,结果里面一个女工作人员恶狠狠的跑出来对着我们说 “No No you cant sit, stand up, keep in line!” 后面两个俄罗斯男生估计用俄语在抱怨,然后那个女工作人员又骂他们“No russian please! You only speak english or french here all right?”

我真搞不懂为什么他们不能在13号窗口这里也放两排位子呢

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Congratulations!