家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

我是九一新政的,ME了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 我是九一新政的,ME了

sorry I sent out S2 in July, so long time ago, can't remember details, pls tell me the form name or code you refer to.

The name of the form is resume. Please see "list of documents to provide" 6.1 d) for stage 2. Please see attached file under the name of resume also. I do not know what to put in detailed description of major and training in education column. Can you tell me what do you write for secondary school and university? By the way, for the statement of the funds, how much money do you deposit and for how long do you deposit? I am married with a boy. I appreciated very much for your kindness and help.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

The name of the form is resume. Please see "list of documents to provide" 6.1 d) for stage 2. Please see attached file under the name of resume also. I do not know what to put in detailed description of major and training in education column. Can you tell me what do you write for secondary school and university? By the way, for the statement of the funds, how much money do you deposit and for how long do you deposit? I am married with a boy. I appreciated very much for your kindness and help.
资料没在身边,晚上我回家查查再回答.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

资料没在身边,晚上我回家查查再回答.

谢谢。再问一下,再S2的信中有这样一句话,As your application is within processing times we will not answer e-mails or fax messages. 这句话的意思,是不是我们再准备资料过程中碰到问题,不能问大使馆呀?比如对于学历/学位认证问题,到底是认证其中的一个还是两个都认证?我们可以问大使馆吗?请问您是如何处理的?认证了一个还是两个都做了认证?谢谢

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

谢谢。再问一下,再S2的信中有这样一句话,As your application is within processing times we will not answer e-mails or fax messages. 这句话的意思,是不是我们再准备资料过程中碰到问题,不能问大使馆呀?比如对于学历/学位认证问题,到底是认证其中的一个还是两个都认证?我们可以问大使馆吗?请问您是如何处理的?认证了一个还是两个都做了认证?谢谢
是这个意思,但我问他们照样答.然而避免问补料信已经说得很清楚的问题.补料中我只问过一个问题是关于雅思,没别的.我只认证硕士学位.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

是这个意思,但我问他们照样答.然而避免问补料信已经说得很清楚的问题.补料中我只问过一个问题是关于雅思,没别的.我只认证硕士学位.
谢谢你,我也是只做了学位认证。我认为没有必要做学历认证。不过我刚才将我的问询信已经发给大使馆了。问的问题是学历、学位认证的问题。其他的没有敢问

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

The name of the form is resume. Please see "list of documents to provide" 6.1 d) for stage 2. Please see attached file under the name of resume also. I do not know what to put in detailed description of major and training in education column. I filled ACCOUNTING Can you tell me what do you write for secondary school and university? I filled basic education and ACCOUNTING By the way, for the statement of the funds, how much money do you deposit and for how long do you deposit? 60000 usd, the statement just said I have such a deposit in their bank, didn't mention for how long I am married with a boy. I appreciated very much for your kindness and help.
see my reply in red

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

没办法,在单位上不了网,只能晚上把儿子哄睡着后问些问题。楼主,我们在填表时发现有两张表没有签名的地方(1、Application for pernanent residence in Canada。2、Schedule 3 Economic classes--Federal Skilled Workers.)。不知你们注意了没有,是不是没签名的地方就不签了,还是在空白处签上?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

没办法,在单位上不了网,只能晚上把儿子哄睡着后问些问题。楼主,我们在填表时发现有两张表没有签名的地方(1、Application for pernanent residence in Canada。2、Schedule 3 Economic classes--Federal Skilled Workers.)。不知你们注意了没有,是不是没签名的地方就不签了,还是在空白处签上?
没签名的地方就不签了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Hi, I want to ask one more question. In "details of education and employment" form, for the two columns diploma/degree, type of course, what do you write for middle school, high school and university education respectively? Thanks so much!

楼主,你把我的问题漏掉了。请在方便的时候回答一下。谢谢