父母探亲,准假条,邀请函英文格式样本

单位准假条:

ABC INC.
66 88street XX City XXprovince
P R China 123456
TEL:( xxx)711111 FAX: (xxx)99999

June 11, 2006
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
This is to state that we approve of the sales manager Mrs./Mr XX(Annual income of 200,000 RMB), a full-time employee of the ABC INC., taking her vacation to attend her/his son’s convocation ceremony (or whatever)from 00/01/2006-01/02/2006 in Canada.
We will retain her/his position and continue to employ her when she/he returns to China.

Yours sincerely,

XXX General Manager

(Seal)
-----------------------------------
邀请函
RE: LETTER IN SUPPORT OF AN APPLICATION FOR A VISTOR'S VISA
NAME: TYPE NAME OF FAMILY MEMBER
PASSPORT NO: TYPE THEIR PASSPORT NUMBER HERE

I AM WRITING TO INVITE MY MONTHER NAMED ABOVE TO COME VISIT ME IN THE UK/CANADA DURING MY COURSE CALLED ( WRITE NAME OF COURSE) AT (NAME OF SCHOOL)
THEY WISH TO VISIT DURING THE MONTH OF (DATE ) AND THEY WILL STAY WITH ME AT MY ADDRESS ABOVE. I HAVE ENCLOSED PROOF THAT I AM STUDYING IN THE UK AND THAT I HAVE PERMISSION TO BE IN THE UK AS A STUDENT.

YOURS SINCERELY
SIGN HERE
PRINT YOUR NAME HERE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
样本2
March XX, 2005

Your Name
Your Add
Your Tel

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, XXX, registered at the University of Ottawa as a full-time student in the Bachelor of XXX, would like to invite my mother Mrs. XXX, born XX XX XXXX, to visit me in Canada from July, 2005.

The purpose of the visit is social as well as tourism within Canada. During her visit, she will stay with me at the above address. I will make sure that my mother will leave Canada before the expiration of her authorized stay. Your help in issuing a temporary resident visa for my mother would be greatly appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone or email if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Your Name
----------------------------------
样本3
To whom it may concern:

I am writing this letter to invite our/my parents (name and brith days) to visit us in Canada this coming May for a period of 3 months.

It goes without saying that we will cover all expenses during their visit in Canada, which includes international air tickets, local transportation, accmodations, medical insurances and all other related expenses.

Your favourable consideration regarding their visa applications will be highly appreciated. If you have any question regarding this matter, please kindly contact me/us at the address above.

Sincerely,

-----------------------------------
以上差不多够大家应付大使馆,领事馆的那帮人了。各国学生都适用!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 探亲邀请信样本

:wdb10:
这个也很不错,大家分享下:

Date

Dear Visa Officer,

I am writing this to support temporary resident Visa applications of my Parents.

My father, Mr. (name) is (age) and stays in (place in China). My mother, Mrs. (name) (age) lives with him. They like to visit Canada and stay with our family for some time. They are in good in health and capable of doing things on their own. Please note that they do not have any intention to settle in Canada permanently.

Following is further information about me.

I am a Canadian resident staying at (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
I am staying with XXXXXXXXXX
I am a (employment) for the XXXX (company).
I am confirming that I will support all expenses of my Parent including their stay, food, medical, insurance, travel etc. (see attached copies of T4 and a recent pay stub)
We have sufficient fund to support their expenses

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at my residence at (xxx) xxx-xxxx or in the office at (xxx) xxx-xxxx. I can also be reached by e-mail at
(email address here)

Yours truly,

(name)