最后给河南人陆静(发音 LU JING)机会停止在法庭的争斗The last chance offering to Jing Lu to stop fighting at the Court

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

关于现在网名是“捶扭皮”的 女人:

这个叫Jing Lu的河南女人,曾经用过的英文名字叫 Rebecky Lu. 出生河南,2005年从深圳加拿大。

最早在家园的网名叫兔八哥。因为登陆初期在移民论坛吹牛找到专业工作被人戳穿,又和我大吵之后,

再也不敢正大光明地上论坛。只能用马甲来这个论坛骚扰我。SNOWBEAR888就是隐藏

着骚扰我的马甲之一,SNOWBEAR888马甲被揪出来见光后,它用SNOWBEARXXX等等系列马甲;

还用过” 欧是GEN GEN”,“马甲线不是面””虾兵蟹将”,和现在的“捶扭皮“来造谣污蔑我和我

陆静用新注册的马甲“欧是GEN GEN” 率先发了她在多年前偷拍的我的大头照片。

的家人以及儿子。我叫它熊38就是来源于SNOWBEAR888,简称SB38.

最后编辑: 2018-01-12
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
The last chance offering to Jing Lu to stop fighting at the Court
This woman called Jing Lu, English name is Becky Lu, born in Henan
She came from ShenZhen and landed Canada in 2005. the earliest ID she used on the forum is 兔八哥. Because she was exposed by somebody else that she lied about her experience about finding a professional job and lately she quarreled with me, then she did not use her regular ID to show up at the forum, but used anonymous IDs to attack me until one of her anonymous ID Snowbear888 was caught, then she started to use lots different IDs to attack me. When she attacked me she usually likes to use made up stories to bully, defame, make fun of my son and me as well as my family members. She used her new registered ID “ 欧是GENGEN” posted my photos that she took many years ago sneekly .
The ID Jing Lu used on the forum are as below:
snowbear888
snowbear999 or snowbear399
snowbearbaby
snowbearXXXX
欧是GEN GEN
马甲线不是面
虾兵蟹将
战斗中的小蜜蜂
捶扭皮
but not limited
I call her SB38. that name is just simplified from her one of IDS snowbear888

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你告诉大家你定了2月8日的法庭见面。事实上,你到现在都没有递交你的证据来证明你的告是

有效的不是诬告,你是没有权利做进一步的安排的。 而我早已经把你撒谎的证据都交给了法庭

和你的律师。在我提交了所有资料的情况下,你依然在这里造谣欺骗大家说我没有回复法庭和

律师。下面是我给你新接手的律师的邮件。你自己想想为什么你的律师换了一个又一个呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Dear YXXXX

1) First of all, thanks for your reminding of your name spelling, I remember your name YXXXX

2) As you are a new person taking this case, so I take some time to explain to you. In Ms. Lee's last response Jun30,2017,
she literally told me your side would not agree to postpone the trial date as far as next year, as your side did see any reason for the
delay, so your side booked a trial in Sep or Oct, 2017. ( please see attachment). After I received her email, I adjusted my
schedule and postponed my plan to go back China.

Before, I give Lee my availability is based on the assumption that Jing Lu will submit her evidence to prove her lawsuit.
As according to the law both plaintiff and defendant should response each other. However, Jing Lu not only lied on the forum,
lied to the Court, but also did not submit her response after I submitted my response. the detailed story is as below.

After I sent my all documents " defendant explanation", "defendant respond", along with my support attachments
from 1 to 14 to your office. Jing Lu still told people on the forum, I did not reply, then I told her I had replied, then Jing Lu
told me she had translated evidence for what I libeled her and prepared documents too. Therefore I sent her post to
the lawyer Lee to ask for her so-called prepared documents Apr 11, 2017, but did not get any response. Until Jun 24, 2017
I got the first response email from Lee, I saw there was a big attached zip file and I simply thought that was Jing Lu's evidence,
so I replied Lee and told my availability before I opened attached zip file. However, when I opened that so-called evidence then
I found those documents were not totally related to this lawsuit and Jing Lu was trying to twist the truth or trying to be off the track,
and the documents in the zip file were not qualified as they all in Chinese version. AS the documents would be sent to the court,
so they should be in English version. I replied Lee they should send me the documents the same as the one sent to the Court
and should be in English version. Also, I told Lee please sent documents that related to this lawsuit otherwise waste of
everybody's time, and told Lee please focus on the lawsuit and did not try to be off the track. Later on Jun 30, 2017,
Lee did not mention about the evidence but just told me they decided to arrange a trial in Sep or in Oct.

Until now, Jing Lu lied about everything about me on the forum and to the Court, and still did not submit her evidence
to support her lawsuit as her response. However, she lied on the forum and told people I did not respond the Court
and her lawyer although I have evidence showing she already knew I had submitted my response to the Court in Mar.

Based on Jing Lu's attitude lying about everything without bottom line and she could not give valid evidence to support her lawsuit,
Her only purpose to sue me is just want to force me to the public place to practice her plan to threaten my son and my life.
So I will not agree set a trail until she gives her evidence to support her lawsuit claim statement one by one.

As a lawyer, you have the responsibility to help your customer Jing Lu. As a human, you have the responsibility to
protect people from being life threatened. So before arranging the trial please remind Jing Lu submitting all her evidence
to prove her lawsuit claim statement one by one. Otherwise, Jing Lu does not have right to take any further action before
she submits her evidence to support her lawsuit is not a false accusation.

So Please do not send me any emails to waste of my time unless Jing Lu submits her evidence for her lawsuit.

I will send you more documents related to her lies on the forum in Oct to prove her unscrupulous personality.

After I send you all document I will go back to China.

Best Regards

xxxxxxx

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你去法庭做的事情和你在论坛里做的事情一样都是造谣诬蔑。我知道你是很难拿出证据来证明你造谣的那些诬告。
但是我还是愿意给你一个机会,停止你无耻的造谣,而且这次是去法庭。原因是:你在这里撒谎丢你河南人,你家人的脸。
而你到法庭上去撒谎,丢的是中国人的脸。

如果你同意,就在这里表个态度,然后让你律师马上发个邮件给我。

如果你不同意,那也表个态度,然后我开始请律师进行反诉了。

现在结束还来得及,一旦我反诉开始,那么大家都有4年左右的时间耗在这场你发动起来的不要脸的事情上。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

The things that you did to the Court are all rumors and slanders, just as you did in the forums.

I know that you are very difficult to collect evidence to prove your false accusation.

But I am still willing to give you a chance to stop your shameless lies to the court.

The reason is: You are lying here just to lose Henan people's face and your family's face, but when you go to court to lie, you lose the Chinese people's face.

If you agree, give your attitude here, then let your lawyer send me an e-mail immediately

If you disagree, let me know here too, then I will let the lawyer prepare a counterclaim.

It's not too late to stop now. Once I started the counterclaim, everyone would have to spent about four years on the shameless thing you started up.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
下面是这个河南女人写的段子, 在论坛上,当它和其它人吵架的时候,它就喜欢把它自己的经历编排成故事然后造谣诽谤别人.

Jing Lu 的所有帖子都是我自己翻译的,唯一一段特别黄色的段子我翻译不了,于是找男人翻译。结果是没有一个人能完成。

最后我就只能自己完成了。因为我从来不说下流话,所以下面部分有翻译更好的话,请大家指教:

The following post is the typical example how Jing Lu uses her vividly detailed described made up stories to defame people,
who argue with her, along with the family members. After read JingLu's dirty words, then you can know how unscrupulous person she is

作者: snowbearbear:

这是你祖上的规矩,涨姿势了。

that is your family tradition, that I know

你就是这么,让你爸例外玩了个遍,玩腻了,混到30,找到接手的男人的吧。让发现你男人又去找小妞了吧。

you are such a woman, allowed your father to take a chance to enjoy your body completely until he got tired, then when you were 30s, found a man to take over you. later, you found your man to date another young lady.

有你这妈,看加拿大和大陆,谁敢娶你闺女。娶你闺女,得上你这老B。谁敢呐。
倒是男家的老爷可以占点便宜,上你闺女,至少图个嫩手。
having you such a mother, no matter in Canada or in China, who dares to marry your daughter. Whoever marries your daughter, has to fuck you old woman. Who dare.

But that man's old father can take advantages of your daughter, at least your daughter is young.

恭喜你家闺女啊,配个58的老头,你千万别嫌弃。人家老爷没准现在就在看贴,流着口水等你家闺女开苞呢。
点击展开...
congratulate your daughter, having a 58 year s old man, you do not need to mind. That old man might be being watch the post now, and thirsting & waiting for the first time fuck of your daughter to break her virginity.

你强,你都把你老公玩残了,宁可留北京玩你妈了,你爸也宁可让你弟玩,都不来加拿大玩你。你只好待加拿大晚上玩你闺女了。小心别捅坏了,才十几就开了爆,将来嫁不出去。

you were too strong to play your husband to the point that he has no interest in you and rather stays in Beijing to play your mother, your father also prefer to let your brother to play(your mother), they all do not want to come to Canada to play you. then you just can stay in Canada and play your daughter in the evening. be careful, beware of intrusion breaking your daughter' genitals.As your daughter is only a teen, she cannot find a man to get married later.

煞笔玩意,生个屁出来就是屁,拉坨屎出来真就是屎。有什么脸面在网上高谈阔论,骂这个骂那个。

stupid, you produce a fart is a fart and pull a lump of feces is feces. do you have a face to talk online, curing this one or the others.

玩车震约炮的是你。大温早几年就传遍了。还被人抓的现行。
瞎说烂舌头地,你的舌头就是瞎说瞎吃,弄坏的。

all about you sexing in cars or booty call has spread in great Vancouver for years. and you are caught when you are sexing.

blasting taking, your tongue is broken because you like to talk nonsense and eat rubbish.
早点让M毒男过来吧,否则你母女俩要给男人双炮了。

let that sexual disease man come, otherwise you and your daughter will be fucked by one man
就你这烂货养的闺女,十五不到就得被捅。看着老妈不要脸,她咋知道脸在哪儿呢。
找人开苞,请不要在街边脱裤哈,不文明。这老妈是不觉得这样不文明了,叫不出文明的闺女。

you rubbish gave birth to your daughter , you such a shit and she gets fucked when she was 15 . look at you, how you shameless, how your daughter know what is a shame. when she needs someone to fuck her for the first time, please do not take off pants on the street, that uncivilized. you do not feel that is uncivilized, so you will not teach your daughter to be civilized.

大婶喜见街童便

you old auntie likes to see young boy pee on the street
教化闺女除裤忙

then you teach your daughter take off pants
唯恐苞烂人不瞧

you worried other men cannot see
专找人众露下体

always reveal the lower body in front of many people

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
以前没有打官司,我从来没有说过它日常生活中对我做的卑鄙的事情。

因为人家卑鄙,我不能卑鄙。

但是,既然要上法庭了,那么我就让大家看看,我列出的清单

里面有它做过的,我没有做过的。

还有她做过的,我在它的利诱和逼迫下也做的事情

For things that Jing LU did, I never did

1) Jing Lu lied to the Court and falsely accused me in 2017( all my document submit to the Court)

2) Jing Lu threatened my son's life by killing and burning him etc. (Attachment 1 )=(A1), she will make my son to be a single forever(A10-1)(means in attachment10, the part1)

3) Jing Lu threatened to give me another 10 years until I die (A10-2,3)

4) Jing Lu lied about her life and my life (A2,A5,A8-1,A12......... )

5) Jing Lu wanted to sue her previous employers for making huge bunch of money (A3)

6) Jing Lu revealed other people's personal information and photo (A4)

7) Jing Lu issued advertisement with false address for making money (A6-4)

8) Jing Lu started to delete posts and threads to destroy evidence (A6-1,2)

9) Jing Lu lied about the result for her another small claim (A19)

10) Jing Lu sent emails to harass me and break the relationship of my family when I did not interact her between end of 2012 to end of 2014 (A8)

11) Jing Lu reported false information to the police in 2009 and 2012(A9)

12)Jing Lu got my name and resume illegally ( I raised questions in Defendant Explanation)

13) Jing Lu discriminated working class and renting class

14)Jing Lu registered an anonymous ID " I am GenGen" to post my and my son's big face photo at the first time to make people believe that it was me, myself to post my own photo. GenGen actually is my ID's Chinese PinYin( pronunciation). (A6)

15) Jing Lu forced me to give her working address, but I refused(A14)

16) Jing Lu revealed email, QQ, phone no. of my family members.

17)Jing Lu used anonymous IDs to attack me.

For things that Jing LU did first and I did after her

1)In 2009, Jing Lu revealed my address with her made up story to defame (A7)

In 2012, I copied Jing Lu's address from her renting advertisement for telling the true

2)July 20 2012, Jing Lu wrote a long thread to revealed all name of my family members with her made up stories.
I followed her, July 26, 2016, I wrote a thread with the name to tell the truth that actually she got divorced but Jing Lu put her own story on my head.

3) July 01,2015, Jing Lu posted my and my son's big face photo on the forum with her twisted stories(A5). I posted her family 's photos per her permit and followed her instruction.(A13).
Dec 26, 2015, I posted her working photo, back side only without face, under her encourage and pressure(A13). After that, She still asked me to reveal her working address, but I did not do accordingly.(A14)

4) She took my big face photo few years ago and posted my son and mine photo on the forum first with her made up stories. I took her, back side only without face, photo after she permit me to post her photo for her professional job to tell the truth that she needs to work.(A13)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是多大仇啊。

这个叫陆静的女人在论坛上造谣诽谤我,所有对我和我家人的故事都是它自己编造出来的,有的还是出自它自己的经历。

它在论坛上装不用上班的成功人士,为了让大家信任它,然后它借力可以给我更大的打击。

于是我把它生活中的真实情况都扒在了网上,让大家看清楚了它实际上并不是它装的那么成功。

我用这样的方法只是让那些脑子简单的人,相信它的人可以有自己的判断力。然后公平地对待我。

可是陆静看到它的谎言全部被揭穿后,在论坛上告诉大家我造谣诽谤它,它要告我去。

可是到了法庭后,它没有告我在论坛上写的东西不是事实,相反它对我网上写的都承认了。

在承认的基础上进行造谣诬蔑我。所以它对法庭对我的2度造谣它根本找不到证据的,都是它一手编出来的。