最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
当然啦。你刚才告诉我的那些知识,就让我耳目一新。
要不我们两个换个位置,您可以继续大开脑洞。我去挑战一下自我,也升空试试。不吓死就是成功:)

最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%
这很神奇。机器运转我们知道都是有个马达什么的。那一块肌肉是怎么不停的跳的?跟永动机似的。怎么停跳的?怎么复跳的?
以下是体外循环下冠状动脉架桥术,心外科手术,建立体外循环的过程都一样。
再加上华沙的通俗讲解。应该就很好理解了。

最后编辑: 2019-03-11
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
心内科医生?体外循环灌注师?麻醉师?
以下是体外循环下冠状动脉架桥术,建立体外循环的过程都一样。
再加上华沙的通俗讲解。应该就很好理解了。

这个视频更直观。里面解说的语音很熟悉,记不得在哪个网站听过了。

sofia

我的生活我做主
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
问医生网友一个问题,二尖瓣狭窄,已经发现几年了,有时呼吸困难,但好像没有恶化,二尖瓣的狭窄没有变得更窄,身体方面也没有更严重的不适。,想不换瓣,就这样维持,可以吗?
等到心功能出现障碍的时候再换就晚了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%
问医生网友一个问题,二尖瓣狭窄,已经发现几年了,有时呼吸困难,但好像没有恶化,二尖瓣的狭窄没有变得更窄,身体方面也没有更严重的不适。,想不换瓣,就这样维持,可以吗?
风湿性二尖瓣狭窄是最常见的,药物没作用,基本是手术治疗即二尖瓣瓣膜置换术。
可能引起心衰,房颤等等。
需要家庭医生的referral 去看Cardiothoracic Surgeon 做全面检查和评估。
术后需长期服anticoaglant (Cumadin), mobile lab & Anticoaglant Clinic会长期follow up as well as Cardiologist
这是心外科常规手术,现在各个方面很成熟。
风险肯定是有,但越晚心肺功能会越差,手术风险也会随之加大。
是否手术对你个人和家庭肯定是个big decision,需要权衡利弊。
以上只是个人建议。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天进来瞄一眼,楼好像改成医疗咨询所了?
的确有点歪楼了~~
决定只看不说了。
期待大家继续晒家伙儿,开眼界。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这么多医生在这里,我转一个医生笑话吧:

A young doctor had moved out to a small community to replace a doctor who was retiring. The older gent suggested the young one accompany him on his rounds so the community could become used to a new doctor. At the first house a woman complained, "I've been a little sick to my stomach." The older doctor said, "Well, you've probably been overdoing the fresh fruit. Why not cut back on the amount you've been eating and see if that does the trick?" As they left the younger man said, "You didn't even examine that woman. How'd you come to your diagnosis so quickly?" "I didn't have to. You noticed I dropped my stethoscope on the floor in there? When I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a half dozen banana peels in the trash. That was what was probably making her sick." "Huh," the younger doctor said, "Pretty clever. I think I'll try that at the next house."

Arriving at the next house, they spent several minutes talking with an middle aged woman. She complained that she just didn't have the energy she once did. "I'm feeling terribly run down lately." "You've probably been doing too much work for the church," the younger doctor told her. "Perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps." As they left, the elder doc said, "Your diagnosis is almost certainly correct, but how did you arrive at it?" "Well, just like you at the last house, I dropped my stethoscope. When bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the preacher under the bed."