最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%
这么多医生在这里,我转一个医生笑话吧:

A young doctor had moved out to a small community to replace a doctor who was retiring. The older gent suggested the young one accompany him on his rounds so the community could become used to a new doctor. At the first house a woman complained, "I've been a little sick to my stomach." The older doctor said, "Well, you've probably been overdoing the fresh fruit. Why not cut back on the amount you've been eating and see if that does the trick?" As they left the younger man said, "You didn't even examine that woman. How'd you come to your diagnosis so quickly?" "I didn't have to. You noticed I dropped my stethoscope on the floor in there? When I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a half dozen banana peels in the trash. That was what was probably making her sick." "Huh," the younger doctor said, "Pretty clever. I think I'll try that at the next house."

Arriving at the next house, they spent several minutes talking with an middle aged woman. She complained that she just didn't have the energy she once did. "I'm feeling terribly run down lately." "You've probably been doing too much work for the church," the younger doctor told her. "Perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps." As they left, the elder doc said, "Your diagnosis is almost certainly correct, but how did you arrive at it?" "Well, just like you at the last house, I dropped my stethoscope. When bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the preacher under the bed."
这就是为什么古今中外医疗physical examination里,望(Visual Inspection or Observation)is on the top of palpation, percussion, and ausculation.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这就是为什么古今中外医疗physical examination里,望(Visual Inspection or Observation)is on the top of palpation, percussion, and ausculation.
但是有时也会太过分依赖这几种方法,比如我在北京同仁堂,医生给我把脉后下诊断说我胆固醇太高。呵呵。

最后编辑: 2019-03-11
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这么多医生在这里,我转一个医生笑话吧:

A young doctor had moved out to a small community to replace a doctor who was retiring. The older gent suggested the young one accompany him on his rounds so the community could become used to a new doctor. At the first house a woman complained, "I've been a little sick to my stomach." The older doctor said, "Well, you've probably been overdoing the fresh fruit. Why not cut back on the amount you've been eating and see if that does the trick?" As they left the younger man said, "You didn't even examine that woman. How'd you come to your diagnosis so quickly?" "I didn't have to. You noticed I dropped my stethoscope on the floor in there? When I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a half dozen banana peels in the trash. That was what was probably making her sick." "Huh," the younger doctor said, "Pretty clever. I think I'll try that at the next house."

Arriving at the next house, they spent several minutes talking with an middle aged woman. She complained that she just didn't have the energy she once did. "I'm feeling terribly run down lately." "You've probably been doing too much work for the church," the younger doctor told her. "Perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps." As they left, the elder doc said, "Your diagnosis is almost certainly correct, but how did you arrive at it?" "Well, just like you at the last house, I dropped my stethoscope. When bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the preacher under the bed."
哈哈哈:LOL::LOL::LOL:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
各位医学界的网友,请教一个问题, 二尖瓣狭窄伴随肺动脉高压,肺部形成了囊肿,心脏科医生认为肺动脉高压是二尖瓣的问题引起的,置换二尖瓣就可以期望肺动脉高压问题的解决,但是胸外科医生认为肺动脉高压到一定程度是不宜手术的,手术过程有风险。

但是胸外科医生表示,如果心脏科医生要动手术,他们可以同时做肺部囊肿的手术。这个好理解,既然手术了,就一起做了的好,不要再做第二次。

各位,有没有什么办法破解这个难题?谢谢。

最后编辑: 2019-03-19
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
各位医学界的网友,请教一个问题, 二尖瓣狭窄伴随肺动脉高压,肺部形成了囊肿,心脏科医生认为肺动脉高压是二尖瓣的问题引起的,置换二尖瓣就可以期望肺动脉高压问题的解决,但是胸外科医生认为肺动脉高压到一定程度是不宜手术的,手术过程有风险。

各位,有没有什么办法破解这个难题?谢谢。
这么复杂的问题,华沙不懂。
等高手来解答吧。

最后编辑: 2019-03-19
最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%

各位,有没有什么办法破解这个难题?谢谢。
你已经咨询心胸外科医生了,以他们意见为准。
术前心肺肾脏功能评估很重要。
二尖瓣手术是supine position, pulmonary cystectomy是lateral position,
另外,心脏手术是Class 01(clean), 而肺手术是Class 02(clean-contaminated), 不知道心外和胸外怎么同时做(除非囊肿很小,纵膈胸膜没有破的情况下,胸腔镜下做?)
更何况虽然肺囊肿大部分是良性,也不排除恶性的可能。我认为你需要更多的检查,除非已确诊良性。
利弊权衡,全在于你自己。以上仅供参考。