该死的英文, 总是让我有挫败感

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
一直没进这个楼发言,因为不是很赞同这个标题我一直很喜欢英语,既然楼主的用意是好的是希望提高英文。蛋蛋说过学英语的都是因为自卑不爱中文,其实也不需要非黑即白。我学英语不是因为自卑不喜欢中文,而是中文英文,我都特别喜欢各有各的美。英文让我认识了一个新的世界,一个不同的思维角度,全新的文化体会,并且有了言论自由的多面性。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最近开始写鸡汤。我觉得挺兴奋的,虽然不完美,但是这个写作的过程我很享受。贴一篇今天写的英文鸡汤,我的原创花了我一个小时的时间。希望大家给予指点。

The Power of fully experiencing and working on your strength.
Theses are the Breakthroughs after reading the “Tao of fully feeling” by Pete Walker.

The first time in my life I had a healthy response to an emotional wounded talk so it didn’t upgrade to a fight.
My husband said:”You don't love me because everything I do get you mad so easy. You say you love me but this is not LOVE.” Instead of responding with “ I love you but you don’t see it. “ or “I don’t love you because you are a jerk. ” Amazingly I said “My love is not perfect but it’s still love.” Yes it’s still love, love with its full colors: ups and down, shiny or dull, sad or joyful, satisfied or disappointed. Instead of rebuking or criticizing his feelings I allowed him to fully feel and address my side of the truth. My side of story is also part of the picture and part of fully feeling. I learned from Pete Walker “ The Tao of fully feeling” that feelings or emotions can be ambivalent or complex. You can feel love and hate, like or dislike, apathy and care at the same time or even more complex. You may love a person while have some negative feelings sometimes. You may love your favorite channels while hate some content of it. Anyway, all emotions are crucial to human being. There isn’t necessarily have to be black or white or choosing one side of the extremes. The opposite parts of your feelings can be complementary. These contradictions help you see a clearer and whole picture of the truth and facts. Feelings or emotions may not be the facts and truth but they are reflections of them. Not only negative emotions are necessary and unavoidable, even the bad things in life can be inspiring, protective or preventative. They open doorways of possibilities. Instead of resisting and fighting against them we can just embrace them as part of our journeys. We don’t need to get rid of all the negative things or garbages in life. There is a better solution of being healthy and getting strong . By experiencing the power of positivity wholeheartedly we are able to turn on the mode of detoxing the negativity. Just like our body has the function of detoxing itself .The more we focus on nourishment the more we are empowered to detox the garbage. Thank to the negativity because it allows us to know how powerful we can be.
It is amazing to jump out the world of perfectionism and allow ourselves to be imperfect and fully feel! First time in my life I felt so healthy and balanced in my mind. No matter what happens I hold dear to my heart knowing that happiness and love do not need to be perfect. What I need to chase after is the strength and power of positivity. Fully experience life in every aspect and what you truly believe will stand out and become a pillar of your life. Focus on the nourishment, garbages get cleaned. Work on your strength, weaknesses get improved. Look at what’s going well, life keeps growing. Address the truth, lies flee away.
下面是配图,这个图也是我的原创,我的每一篇鸡汤都有配图的。5EA13F06-C14E-4B1D-B8EA-7896F8D897C8.png

最后编辑: 2019-04-10
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最近开始写鸡汤。我觉得挺兴奋的,虽然不完美,但是这个写作的过程我很享受。贴一篇今天写的英文鸡汤,我的原创花了我一个小时的时间。希望大家给予指点。

The Power of fully experiencing and working on your strength.
Theses are the Breakthroughs after reading the “Tao of fully feeling” by Pete Walker.

The first time in my life I had a healthy response to an emotional wounded talk so it didn’t upgrade to a fight.
My husband said:”You don't love me because everything I do get you mad so easy. You say you love me but this is not LOVE.” Instead of responding with “ I love you but you don’t see it. “ or “I don’t love you because you are a jerk. ” Amazingly I said “My love is not perfect but it’s still love.” Yes it’s still love, love with its full colors: ups and down, shiny or dull, sad or joyful, satisfied or disappointed. Instead of rebuking or criticizing his feelings I allowed him to fully feel and address my side of the truth. My side of story is also part of the picture and part of fully feeling. I learned from Pete Walker “ The Tao of fully feeling” that feelings or emotions can be ambivalent or complex. You can feel love and hate, like or dislike, apathy and care at the same time or even more complex. You may love a person while have some negative feelings sometimes. You may love your favorite channels while hate some content of it. Anyway, all emotions are crucial to human being. There isn’t necessarily have to be black or white or choosing one side of the extremes. The opposite parts of your feelings can be complementary. These contradictions help you see a clearer and whole picture of the truth and facts. Feelings or emotions may not be the facts and truth but they are reflections of them. Not only negative emotions are necessary and unavoidable, even the bad things in life can be inspiring, protective or preventative. They open doorways of possibilities. Instead of resisting and fighting against them we can just embrace them as part of our journeys. We don’t need to get rid of all the negative things or garbages in life. There is a better solution of being healthy and getting strong . By experiencing the power of positivity wholeheartedly we are able to turn on the mode of detoxing the negativity. Just like our body has the function of detoxing itself .The more we focus on nourishment the more we are empowered to detox the garbage. Thank to the negativity because it allows us to know how powerful we can be.
It is amazing to jump out the world of perfectionism and allow ourselves to be imperfect and fully feel! First time in my life I felt so healthy and balanced in my mind. No matter what happens I hold dear to my heart knowing that happiness and love do not need to be perfect. What I need to chase after is the strength and power of positivity. Fully experience life in every aspect and what you truly believe will stand out and become a pillar of your life. Focus on the nourishment, garbages get cleaned. Work on your strength, weaknesses get improved. Look at what’s going well, life keeps growing. Address the truth, lies flee away.
下面是配图,这个图也是我的原创,我的每一篇鸡汤都有配图的。浏览附件533597
nicely done.
Very cool.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I love English exactly like you love your husband.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
乱七八糟, love english, love husband. 小葡萄如果哪天再次离婚,你怎么处理。 中文式的比喻,太烂。
我祝愿--------和她丈夫白头偕老, 从爱到爱恨交加, 从爱恨交加到爱得越来越多, 恨越来越少, 就象我对英文的热爱: 有时沮丧, 有时欣喜; 有时爱, 有时恨.........

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
乱七八糟, love english, love husband. 小葡萄如果哪天再次离婚,你怎么处理。 中文式的比喻,太烂。
我跟前夫就像“我的前半生”里面没有离婚前的罗子君。现在呢,就像成长和蜕变以后的罗子君。所以关键不在于跟谁过,关键是自己有没有成熟起来。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Today I participated in the Sun Run. It was hailing, but I still think that it was a great day overall.
Hailing? Good lord! I was in the Sun Run once many years ago. I walked all the way instead of running. So to me it was the Sun Walk. :giggle: