蒙特利尔暂居首位,有点出乎意料,直觉上应该多伦多首位,温哥华其次。

W

wgzyl

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
回复: 05北京CASE众议院

摘一段评论,是关于魁北克的。

Because, in my experiences, Quebec is not a friendly place. Every time I've been there, whether to Gatineau or Montreal, I've been treated quite rudely. The first time it happened was the first time I went into a grocery store. I was quite taken aback and surprised at the time.

Furthermore, most of my experiences with French Canadians have been negative. They are invariably very rude in ski lift lines, corner shops, and ski lodges in northern Vermont and New Hampshire.

I don't know why it is. After it had happened several times, I asked a Canadian friend about it and he tried to explain that the Quebecois don't really take kindly to non-French speakers for whatever reason. I did some searching on the internet and people talk about the "myth" of the Quebecois being rude, but, to me, it's not a myth at all.

W

wgzyl

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

continued

...I have consistently been treated rudely by French Canadians both in and out of Quebec.

Keep in mind that I'm from New Orleans. My whole family has Acadian and French heritage and many of them speak Creole and/or French as their "native" language.

My feelings about the French Canadians have nothing to do with the fact that they speak French or have French history. My hometown has strongly French history.

It's just that they've been assholes whenever I've encountered them.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

支持温哥华,人间天堂

Verony
2005-03-09 FN
2008-04-26 8>12
等待中。。。

sdfi

亲亲我的宝贝
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

本人觉得会英语的可以选择蒙城,但是除了这里别的地方(比如魁北克城等)更是要命!!!其实除了少数情况觉得别扭,大多数还是不错的(个人意见:wdb9::wdb9:)。这里上学是最便宜的,还有不错的大学(McGILL,只是前几年受到了闹独立的影响:wdb15:)。所有政府,服务场所全是双语(只是有说英语好的,有说英语不好的)。最最怕的是不会说英语:wdb24::wdb15::wdb4::wdb14:,这时太难受了,而且有种挫败感!!:wdb7::wdb7:
(不过又给学法语增加了好些激情)。那里都不是天堂,那里也不是地狱。等以后我们可能会离开蒙城,但是我们也会永远感谢蒙城(蒙城给了我们一段轻松,快乐的生活):wdb17::wdb6:也需不会离开!:wdb20::wdb20:

sdfi

亲亲我的宝贝
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Because, in my experiences, Quebec is not a friendly place. Every time I've been there, whether to Gatineau or Montreal, I've been treated quite rudely. The first time it happened was the first time I went into a grocery store. I was quite taken aback and surprised at the time.

Furthermore, most of my experiences with French Canadians have been negative. They are invariably very rude in ski lift lines, corner shops, and ski lodges in northern Vermont and New Hampshire.

I don't know why it is. After it had happened several times, I asked a Canadian friend about it and he tried to explain that the Quebecois don't really take kindly to non-French speakers for whatever reason. I did some searching on the internet and people talk about the "myth" of the Quebecois being rude, but, to me, it's not a myth at all.
为什么就不学一些法语呢??这里有多好的语言环境???:wdb4::wdb4:
没有办法见过在这里都好多年的人就是不学法语,想想如果一直坚持在学,这些年不是也学个3-4级了???:wdb2::wdb2::wdb2: