家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

BC PNP 我作为关键员工被拒!!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: BC PNP 我作为关键员工被拒!!!

hey nite blue mountain , thank u so much , u replied my paste ,though i made some mistakes in my passage , some r very childish mistakes , like infant , i spelt as infint.
yeah , i am also 40 years old.maybe , some pals in the forum would think me as a weird dude , look , all of pen pals ,here ,write feelings down in english .just only the dork use english.emm,i know some muct be laughing at me.i care , or donot care.u know , i used work with foreign companies , and have stayed in state and canada for a couple of time.i know how beautiful and pleasant atmosphere is over there.also know how hard new immigrate would confront.seems to be a little mess.let`s talk sth about mature.it ,i feel,seems to be dead heart!never impulsive anymore,no longer be active,acknowledge whatever u face,no more creative ideas ,just work and wait for the day of leaving for tomb ,or becoming bone ash of put in the small box?who knows , i hope , all of followers of my english passages can keep in touch with me .time to eat , god bless u , though my praying doesnot seem to be working ,

谢谢你的帖子,我和你一样的年龄,一样的背景。在微软、思科这样的大公司熏陶了这么多年,去了世界各地,欧洲虽然小但很美,澳洲的海滩确实迷人,但我还是比较喜欢北美,那是因为那里梦想和现实同时存在。

但是去了去不了,只要你努力过即可,真的不能去,生活还要继续,何必让自己、家人和朋友在这种坏情绪下,把一切搞的更糟呢?即便回到没有决定移民的从前,你和当初毕业的你,失去了很多还是得到了很多呢?

我没有能力承担你的痛苦,也不想劝你忘掉过去,忘掉过去是不可能的,对自己也是一种背叛,但是我们能选择的,只能一切只能向前看,是吧?对么?有其他的选择么?

好了,冷静点,还有很多的路可以走,即使是移民。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

it looks like our connection have been built up.i am glad of it.i know , if i ask u to type english as communicating way ,u`d definitely regard me as a doofus .however i still ask u to type eng,coz english is really a crucial factor for u to fit in canadian society soon.maybe ur english is already good upon to "donot neet to practice ,i hope so .what u said about bad mood would infect family,make them be as upset as i am ,i have the sense ,but very hard to return , i mean out of the frustration , or i am not persistent , not tough.i admire ur determination , i also hope u realize ur dream , unlike me , end up being a thorough dreamer .actually , reason why i am so upset is not only for failure of the immigration case but i also have some other reasons , to sum up , i paid too much for the damn immigration thing!therefor feel so lost .i`d like to tell u more if our communication can last in long time .

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

my attorney (who really sucks) told me , the reason BC official refused me is ,the investor is good enough to run the business.he doesnot need me , as a key staff !!!the reason is too fucking bad isnot it ???neither for files nor others. just after being interviewed , my agent informed me the result.and , my attorney told she has appealed to bc`s relevant department ,but no dice at all to change the result.that is what i got after paying her 120,000 rmb and two years of exertion !

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

yeah , thing is just like what u said , i answered interviewer in english , but at the moment , my lawyer was just beside me , she encouraged me to speak english , and interviewer , a chinese from hongkong , also asked me in english. u know what ,the whole process just lasted for 10 minutes !!!maybe shorter , then the damn baster made a decision , refusal !!!
i also have another experience about speaking english with native english speaker , who is visa officer working in american embassy of beijing , i was interviewed for twice , frist time , some guys told me before entering interviewing room , donot speak english with visa officers , coz they would think u have intent to stay in usa .then , i didnot speak eng with officers , finally i was refused , second time, i thought , no matter what u would refuse me, then i justtake the interview as oppotunity to practise my english , so i thrown those nonspeaking english advice , just talked with officers in english , then i granted visa to state !i am totally subject to fate , but i am not lucky guy , at least not last , i am now like this way !

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主英文不错,遇人不淑罢了,运气差点
我打算下个月做PNP,不过现在就做好了失败的准备了
失败了就努力挣钱,直接做投资移民,花钱买总行把
想开些,一起努力吧

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

thank u ,husband of caring for wife for responsing to me!i see u said , just do it , and totally be ready for failure , this attitude is absolutely correct !i, just thought , i would be one hundred precent of success!but i failed !that is jusr reason why i have been pretty blue mood!and it is very hard to reserve to normal mood , donot speak of good mood !after i got refused , my wife was desperated to buy house , finally i bought a house with money which was used for my canadian journey !120 large !!!originally i might buy at a very low price !that is life !i am pretty interested in ur idea , once u fail u`d work hard to earn money then immigrate in investment way , that is also my ideal.to be frank , i donot give up my dream as well, i am also quite active of earning money , but i have no good profitable project , just work as an employee, like a dog.i hope we both would be in touch all the time , good wish for u , urs