先接着说下体检：体检必须到CIC指定的诊所进行检查，诊所名单在CIC官方上有详细说明。预约好后，诊所一般会发邮件和你确定。邮件中说是注意事项和说明。 Note :
Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes earlier for paperwork
Please ensure that you bring your original passport. We are not allowed to perform medical examination without seeing your passport.
If you have received "Medical Report Section A" or "Client BioData and Summary Form" from your visa office, please enter your IME number & UCI number below:
Date of Birth:
Country of Birth:
Passport No. :
Issuing Country :
Date of Issue :
Date of Expiry :
Telephone No. (H) :
Telephone No: (C) :
If you do not have a IME#, please state which of the following Visa you are applying for (a-f):
a, Student Visa
b, Visitor Visa
c, Work Permit
d, Refugee Claim
e, Immigration Visa sponsored by a Canadian spouse or Parent
f, None of the above
Please bring the following to your medical appointment:
1) Original passport (photocopy or certified true copy not acceptable)
2) Medical form provided by Citizenship and Immigration Canada ( Medical Report Section A or Client Biodata and Summary)
3) Eye glasses
4) Medical reports of any significant illness
5) Medication Lists
6) Doctor's Fee (Cash only): $140 (for age 0-69); $180 (for age 75 and over; additional fee charged because two more forms has to be filled up)
7) Blood Test ($55) is done across the street on No. 3 Road.
8) Chest X-ray ($100) is done across the street on No. 3 Road. The X-ray fee is much cheaper at $50 if you do not mind travelling to Vancouver.
9) Please make sure you drink water before the appointment, we will check urine on your arrival.
*** Please park your car in the parking lot of PriceSmart Foods. We are at the 4th retail space in the mall.
Our Address: 175-8100 Ackroyd Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 3K2