(中英双语)卡梅伦辞职演讲 - 是首相,不是政客!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Prime Minister, not Politician

他已经赢得了我的全部尊重,第一次是在他发表力挽苏格兰留在英国的演讲时,其中他说到:“你们如果不喜欢我,我可以下台”;今天,在他所倡导的留欧竞选失败后,他兑现了自己的诺言,但我仍然从他的谈话里感受到他对这个国家、以及这个国家与他意见相左的人民的满满的爱与尊重!向您致敬!卡梅伦首相!You got my FULL respect: the first time when you gave the speech on saving Scotland where you said “if you don’t like me, I won’t be here forever” and you kept your words this time yet your love to your country and your respect to British people is well noticed which is more important! Salute, Prime Minister Cameron!
Regarding the Brexit result, I would like to borrow Mr. Farage’s words, “ I now dare to dream that the dawn is coming up.” -律政混混, IForYou, Tumblr blogger (English/Chinese) and 新浪博客博主
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron-resigned-prime-minister-11519198
****** Prime Minister Cameron’s Leaving Speech (English/Chinese) ******
-translated by 律政混混,IForYou
Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. 各位早上好,这个国家刚刚参与了一场声势宏伟的民主运动,这或许是我们史上之最。
Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 超过3300万来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰和直布罗陀的民众表达了自己的意愿。
We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions. 我们相信这些岛上的民众可以为自己的重大决策做出选择,我们为此感到自豪。
We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we’ve governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done. 我们拥有的不但是一个议会民主,而且是如何治理国家的民主:某些时候,问问人民不失为一个正确选择,这就是我们所做的。
The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟,他们的意愿必须得到尊重。
I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 我要感谢在这次公投中站在我这一边的每一个人,包括所有抛开政党分歧、为他们所认为的国家利益发声的人们;同时,请允许我祝贺所有脱欧阵营的人们所取得的饱含意志与激情的竞选成果。
The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. 英国人民的意志是一项必须达成的使命。
It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. 这个决定并非一蹴而就,并非因为众多势力集团众口纷纭地说这个决定如何举足轻重。
So there can be no doubt about the result. 因此,这个公投结果不容置疑。
Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. 世界各地的人们都在瞩目英国做出的选择。
I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. 我要对那些(经贸)市场和投资者重申:英国经济基础强劲。我还要对住在欧洲其他国家的英国人、以及和在英国的欧洲公民说:你们的生活不会立刻受到影响。
There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. 就初期而言,我们民众的旅行途不会有改变,我们的货物流通渠道、以及我们行销服务的方式都不会发生变化。
We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. 我们现在就要着手准备与欧盟的谈判。
This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. 这需要苏格兰,威尔士和北爱尔兰政府的全面合作,以确保我们英国各地的利益都能得到保护和改善。
But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. 但当务之急,我们需要的是一个强有力、意志坚定并全力以赴的领导层。
I’m very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years. 我非常自豪、也非常荣幸担任了六年这个国家的首相。
I believe we’ve made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people’s life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain’s economic strength. 我认为我们已经取得了很大的成就:我们有史上最多的就业人数,对福利和教育实施改革,为人们的生活提供更多机遇,构筑了一个更大更强的社会,对世界上的贫困人口兑现我们的承诺,让相爱的人可以结婚无论他们的性取向,最重要的是,我们恢复了英国的经济实力。
And I’m grateful to everyone who’s helped to make that happen. 我很感谢每一个帮助我们实现了这一目标的人。
I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them. 我也一直认为,我们必须勇于面对重大决策,而不是回避问题。
That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink. 这就是为什么我们有了70年以来的第一个联合政府,把我们的经济从悬崖边缘拉了回来。
It’s why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland. 这就是为什么我们兑现了一个公平、合法而且果敢的苏格兰全民公投。
And it’s why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. 这也是为什么我承诺了重新协商英国在欧盟的地位,并坚持就我们的欧盟会员身份进行公投,并将其付诸实现。
I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel - head, heart and soul.在这场公投之役,我依循的是我所知道的唯一途径:即依从理念和情感的指引,从理,从心,从灵。
I held nothing back, I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone - not the future of any single politician including myself. 我没有任何保留,我十分清楚我的信念:留在欧盟会让英国更强大、更安全、更美好;我也确保了此次公民投票仅以此为目的,不是为了某个政治人物的未来,包括我自己。
But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. 但显然英国人民抉择了不同的道路,因此我认为国家需要新的领导来引领民众朝这个方向发展。
I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination. 我将尽首相之所能,在未来的几个星期甚至是几个月,确保不列颠之轮能平稳航行。但我不认为我还胜任舰长的位置带领我们的国家抵达下一个目的地。
This is not a decision I’ve taken lightly but I do believe it’s in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required. 这不是一个草莽的决定,但我相信:从国家利益角度而言,我们需要一个稳定期,然后需要一个新的领导班子。
There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October. 我们不需要今天就做出一个确切的时间表,但我认为有必要争取在十月份保守党会议召开时,新总理能就任。
Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months.毫无疑问,确保稳定是关键,我将继续作为首相和我的内阁在未来的三个月尽职尽责。
The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.周一内阁将举行会议,英国央行行长正在起草有关银行和财政部将要采取的步骤声明,以安抚金融市场。
We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen’s Speech. 我们还将继续推行女王在议会谈话中设定的重要立法议程。
And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking. 我今天早上已向女王陛下通报我正在实施中的计划步骤。
A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it’s right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.
I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision. 与欧盟的谈判需要在新首相的指导下展开。同时我也认为:新首相要考虑何时启动50条款,开始脱欧的正式法律进程。我将出席下周的欧盟理事会并向其阐述英国人民的决定以及我自己的决定。
The British people have made a choice, that not only needs to be respected but those on the losing side of the argument - myself included - should help to make it work. 英国人民已经做出了抉择,这不仅需要被尊重,而且需要输掉选战的一方, 包括我自己,提供帮助,协助其目的的达成。
Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages - a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues about our future through peaceful debate, a great trading nation with our science and arts, our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.不列颠是一个不凡的国家 - 我们有很多优势:有通过和平辩论来解决重大议题的议会民主,我们是坐拥科学、艺术、工程和创造实力、并广受世界尊重的贸易大国。
And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy, that people can come and make a contribution and rise to the very highest that their talent allows. 尽管我们并不完美,但我相信我们可以成为一个包容多种族、多信仰的民主楷模,让人们可以来我们这里做出贡献、尽情施展其才华天赋。
Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended, I am the first to praise our incredible strengths. 虽然离开欧盟不是我所举荐的道路,但我是第一个赞美我们强大优势的人。
I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union and indeed that we could find a way. 我曾经说过:英国可以在欧盟以外生存,而且我们也一定能找一种生存之法。
Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way and I will do everything I can to help. 既然现在已决定离开,我们就需要找到离开的最佳方式,而我会尽我所能来提供帮助。
I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed. 我热爱这个国家,我为能服务于她深感荣幸,未来也会倾我所能来帮助这个伟大的国家获得成功。
Thank you very much.” 非常感谢各位。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
评:国内很多媒体根本没有仔细领会他的谈话就急就章出8个谈话重点。且不说报道中有很多不实之处,比如:他本人并没有承诺要跟欧盟进行脱欧谈判,事实上,他说的是这个谈判应该由新任首相规划等等,卡梅伦的谈话其实是绵里藏针:

1. 当他说公投的目的很单纯,没有(他自己)政治人物的前途掺杂其中,其实暗示对手发动公投选举的目的并不单纯;政治人物的大忌就是被成功冲昏头脑,目中无人,然后就发展成独断专行;

2. 因为此次公投中获胜的脱派很大程度上代表了民粹主义,而这很有可能发展成为与民主背道而驰的种族歧视政策,所以他特别提到了多种族、多信仰的民主发展模式;

3. 再有,他并不为自己的选择后悔,他甚至担心英国民众是否已经选择了一个错误的方向,出于这种纠结的心态,让位是他最睿智豁达的选择。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不错,既然国民选择了脱离欧盟,支持留欧的总理应该下台。
关键是重大的国家决策不应该过50%就通过,试想52%对48%在一个国家里几乎是势均力敌的,要近一半同意留欧的国民生活在脱离欧洲的现实生活里,英国永远少不了动荡。如果国家的重大决策需要2/3国民的同意,不同意的1/3便要比1/2的反对势力好管理的多,国家也容易一心。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Google search spike suggests people don't know why they Brexited。这届人民不行。
不是不知道,而是政治正確,不便出口。
要不要為希臘的國債埋單?
要不要為德國收留没有調查過的「難民」?
加入共同市場雖然有利,但有需有使用共同貨幣嗎?
脱離了歐盟之後,入了德國籍的難民,便不能免簽證進入英國了!

不過,脱離歐盟後,葡萄牙可能會獲得更多欧洲國家支持,向英國討回直布羅陀,那是地中海出大西洋的咽喉,是西非往歐洲的捷径。

comeback

天若有情
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不是不知道,而是政治正確,不便出口。
要不要為希臘的國債埋單?
要不要為德國收留没有調查過的「難民」?
加入共同市場雖然有利,但有需有使用共同貨幣嗎?
脱離了歐盟之後,入了德國籍的難民,便不能免簽證進入英國了!

不過,脱離歐盟後,葡萄牙可能會獲得更多欧洲國家支持,向英國討回直布羅陀,那是地中海出大西洋的咽喉,是西非往歐洲的捷径。
西班牙吧。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不错,既然国民选择了脱离欧盟,支持留欧的总理应该下台。
关键是重大的国家决策不应该过50%就通过,试想52%对48%在一个国家里几乎是势均力敌的,要近一半同意留欧的国民生活在脱离欧洲的现实生活里,英国永远少不了动荡。如果国家的重大决策需要2/3国民的同意,不同意的1/3便要比1/2的反对势力好管理的多,国家也容易一心。
是啊,首相可以辞职,国民不能辞国籍哈

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
當年加入歐洲共同市場和後期的歐盟,是基於經濟的考慮,所立的有關法律,低於憲法。
被逼收容難民,被逼承擔外國的國債,削弱了主權,有損憲法。

當年加入歐盟的法律,以普通多數票決定,現以普通多數票否決,是合理的。

脫離歐盟所引起的動蕩,是外在因素引起的動盪,是放放棄當年加入歐盟所得的利益,這種動盪可說是一種正常狀態的回復,不是新的動盪。

當年加入歐盟時的會員國,經濟實力,宗教和文化,差異不大,後期加入的會員國,經濟實力較落後,而且有些會員國,實行高福利政策,國債累累,最近更引入大量難民,讓伊斯蘭恐怖組織有機可乘。令歐盟整體前景黯淡。

自從東酉德復合後,英法在歐盟的影響力大幅下降。

自蘇聯解體後,有不少前蘇聯加盟國,意圖加入歐盟,取捨兩難。

此外,在北極熊腳下,還有不少隠機,一旦放棄主權,將來便難以應變,枉為他人陪葬。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
某80后自由撰稿人对此演讲的另类解读,有点意思:

Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history.
大家早上好。英国人民刚参加了一场巨大的民主活动,或许是我国历史上最大的一场。
潜台词:闹得挺大啊你们这回。

Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions.
来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰和直布罗陀超过3300万人都得以发出了自己的声音。我们在巨大决策上信任了诸岛的人民,我们该为这事实感到自豪。
老子信任了你们,你们给我啥结果呢?

We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done.
我们不仅有议会的民主,并且在如何治理国家之类措施上也听取民众意见。总有这样一些时候,我们让人民自己自己做出决定,这就是我们所做的。
看看吧,我让你们做主,看看你们……

The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected.
英国人民投票决定,英国脱离欧盟。人民的意愿必须得到尊重。
(为啥我要说好几遍人民的意愿要尊重?因为老子真是气不忿啊,气不忿的还不止我一个呢。这就好比我老婆要买衣服,我不乐意也只好说“你喜欢就买咯”。

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made.
我想要感谢在这次公投当中站在我这边的人们,其中有些人他们抛弃了党派纷争、只表达他们所认同的国际利益。我也想祝贺在公投当中投“脱欧”的人们,因为你们拥有这样一种精神和激情。
对,脱欧的人们值得祝贺的,主要是“精神和激情”。老子不想说你们很明智。你们就光有个激情。

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.
英国人民的意愿必须得到表达。
重复一遍,就和上文的所谓“必须被尊重”一样。其实老子多不甘愿你们知道吗?

It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.So there can be no doubt about the result.
这不是一个能轻而易举就做出的决定,起码有许多不同的声音都在表达这一决定有多么重要。因此这个决定毋庸置疑。
老子都参加过辩论了,跟你们陈述利害许多次,说过这决定有多重要了,结果还是这个鬼样子!

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.
全世界的人民都在关注着英国所做的选择。
你们知道你们的决定关系到全世界吗?

I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.
我想请那些市场和投资者方向,英国的经济从根本来说还是很强大的,我也想让住在欧洲其他国家的英国人和住在英国的其他欧洲国家的人们放心,不会立即发生什么变化的。
看,都需要我去哄投资者说英国经济强大健康了,意味着什么想想吧!还有,什么叫“不会立即发生变化”,意思是将来迟早会发生变化!快跑路吧你们!

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.
不管是英国人旅游出行、商品流动还是我们出售自己的服务,都不会发生大变化。
说是不会大变化,但还是会有变化的。你们等着自食恶果吧!

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.
现在,我们必须准备好与欧盟进行谈判。这就需要苏格兰、威尔士和北爱尔兰政府都参与到其中来,以此确保联合王国各方的利益都能得到保护,并得到提升。总之,所有的这一切都需要强大、坚定而有所承担的领导。
知道你们做的这些事有多复杂的后果了吧?你们找个人去背黑锅吧!)

I'm very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.I believe we've made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people's life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain's economic strength.And I'm grateful to everyone who's helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them.
我非常自豪、也非常荣幸能够在这六年中担任英国的首相。我们采取了一些重大措施,更多的人都有自己的工作,这在历史上是前所未有的。我们进行了福利和教育改革,让人们拥有更多的生活机会,我们的社会更加强大,我们守住了对世界上最贫穷的人们的承诺。还让相爱的人们能够结婚,不管他们的性别如何。以上这些措施都重振了英国的经济实力,我非常感谢为此提供了帮助的所有人。
(老子做了这么多政绩,成就斐然,你们仔细想想吧!)

That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink.It's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland. And it's why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain's position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out.I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel - head, heart and soul.
我也一直相信,我们必须要直面这些重大的决定,而不要躲避。这是所以我们七十年来第一次要建立联合政府的原因,以此把我们的经济从悬崖边上拉回来。这就是我们公平、合法且具有决定意义的苏格兰公投的原因,也是我恳求大家再三商议英国在欧盟中地位的原因。因此,我们举行这一次公投,也就有了我们所发生的事情(指公投)。
(老子是为了民主为了程序正义,让你们过瘾让你们投的。)

I held nothing back, I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone - not the future of any single politician including myself.
我不想有所保留,这是我唯一的看法,也是我发自真心的最为直白的看法。我没办法挽回什么,但我很明确我自己的观点,我仍旧坚持自己的看法,即英国留在欧盟会更强大,也更安全。这只是对这次公投的看法,并不包括对未来任何一位政治家的看法。
(老子根本不是为了自己的前途,就单纯觉得这次投票结果不靠谱!你们这帮笨蛋!)

But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.
但英国人民已经做出了明确决定,他们与我的道路不同。因此我认为在这一道路上,英国需要一位新的领导者。作为首相,在接下来几周、几个月内我会尽自己所能保持稳定,但我觉得我不适合再继续为英国这艘船掌舵了,因为它将驶向下一站。
(所以你们自己玩吧!我为啥说要保持稳定?因为马上就要不稳定了!!还有啊,我之前说了那么多我的政绩,就是提醒你们老子的航向是正确的,现在你们自己作死要去下一站了,随你们便!)

This is not a decision I've taken lightly but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required.There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months.
The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.
做这个决定并不容易,但我觉得拥有一段下一任首相需要的稳定期是符合国家利益的。今天我们不需要一个精确的时间表,但我认为到10月份保守党会议开始之时新的首相应该要上台了。保持稳定很重要,在接下来三个月当中,作为首相,我和我的内阁将会维持英国的稳定。周一内阁会进行会面,英格兰银行行长会阐述其措施,以此安抚金融市场 。
(保守党你们十月负责背锅!知道为什么我说保持稳定重要?因为就快要不稳定了!接下来三个月我还是要给你们背锅!为啥安抚金融市场?因为伦敦金融中心的地位就要完了!)

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking.A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.
我们还会继续推进重要的立法,那是在女王的演讲中、在议会中达成的。今天早上我已经与女王交谈过,告诉她我正在进行的一些步骤。新一任首相需要与欧盟开启谈判,我认为新首相改决定恰当的时机:何时启动第50条、何时开始正规合法地退出欧盟。
(这些破事,新首相去做吧。自己投的票,跪着也要走完!)

I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.The British people have made a choice, that not only needs to be respected but those on the losing side of the argument - myself included - should help to make it work.
我会出席下周的欧洲议会,解释英国人民做出的决定以及我自己的决定。英国人民做出了选择。这一决定不仅需要得到尊重,包括我在内的“留欧”的人们也应该帮助他们实现这一决定。
(你看,你们的决定,我得去跟欧洲人解释。我总不能直接说一句“英国人疯了”吧。而且啊,这回包括我在内,可是有接近一半英国人不乐意脱欧呢,别忘了!)

Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages – a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues about our future through peaceful debate, a great trading nation with our science and arts, our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy, that people can come and make a contribution and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.
英国是个特别的国家。我们有这么多伟大的优势。我们有议会制民主,可以通过和平的辩论的方式解决未来一些重大的事项。我们这个民族的贸易很伟大,全世界都尊敬我们的科学、艺术、工程学以及我们的创造力。尽管我们并不完美,但我坚信,我们会成为一个多种族、多种信仰交织的典范,在我们的国家人们都能够做出自己的贡献,并且最大限度的发挥自己的聪明才智,到达与其相应的位置。
(英国很伟大。很伟大。很伟大。)

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended, I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union and indeed that we could find a way.Now the decision has been made to leave, we need to find the best way and I will do everything I can to help.I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.
Thank you very much.
尽管我不赞同退出欧盟,我首先要先赞扬我们这种惊人的力量。之前我也说过,退出欧盟英国也能存活,实际上我们可以找到一个办法。现在,决定是退出欧盟,我们需要找到最好的办法。我会竭尽所能来提供帮助。我爱英国,能为英国服务我深感荣幸,未来我也会竭尽所能为这个伟大国家的成功出一份力。谢谢大家。
(但我还是不赞成脱欧。只好说你们的蛮劲真大。注意老子说的,退出欧盟,英国是要追求survive,是存活。怎样才叫“存活”?在危难艰辛下活下去continue to live or exist, especially in spite of danger or hardship。我还是会尽力的,但这种要“存活”下去的处境,是你们自己找的。拜拜啦您那!)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
英国选出的下一任总理一定是离欧派的吗?万一是留欧派或者是中立派的,这故事怎么结尾?
毕竟留欧派也有48%的力量,而且好像不少投离欧的现在反悔的也不少,以后的力量平衡会不会倒过来?

已经有人后悔了,还有超过150万人要求重新公投。。。。
不是说英国是“主权在议会”吗,那理论上讲,如果议会反对脱欧,就可以否决全民公投结果。——不知我理解对不对。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
已经有人后悔了,还有超过150万人要求重新公投。。。。
不是说英国是“主权在议会”吗,那理论上讲,如果议会反对脱欧,就可以否决全民公投结果。——不知我理解对不对。
估计像这样(还有类似修改宪法等)的重大决策是以公投决定的,否则公投了还不作数这个国家算是完了。
关键是有很多人已经看到了离欧的危险,如很多年轻人就担心国际大公司撤离英国,失业率会⬆️,责难很多投赞成票的老年人不该决定年轻人的未来,1个月后赞成和反对的还会是52%&48%吗?

最后编辑: 2016-06-25