我们公司再次急聘成本会计,要驻采矿现场,限BC省和大温居民。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
要申请的同学请发简历到 horsedragoon@gmail.com 我会告你如何进我公司网站申请, 要快,
3月 31号截止,招 2人。

估计年薪:6 --8万,公司交通和现场吃住全包。 可能是2周现场2周回家休假,地点, 在 温哥华北面山区。约 800公里,先坐飞机2小时,再坐大巴高速公路6小时,再进山路开3小时到现场。现场海拔1600米,有点缺氧。

We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cost Accountant to join our team in Vancouver and provide coverage at the Mine site, as required.

This is an exciting opportunity to support the Mine as it transitions from a construction project to an operating mine.

Reporting to the Mine Controller or designate, you will be an integral part of the mine site operations team. Familiar with current and new accounting conventions related to mine cost principle, you will help management identify the cost/benefits of key operating activities at the new mine. Specifically, you will apply accounting policies and procedures, analyze results, as well as budget and prepare periodic management reports.

Key duties include:

• Communicating with operations management and providing support to ensure accurate reporting of cost, production, and forecast data
  • Assisting department managers in the review of results and assisting the preparation of annual capital, expense, and activity budgets and periodic forecast updates
  • Reconciling of key accounts in mine site general ledger
  • Adhering to mine site accounting principles and procedures, monitoring work processes, recommending and implementing improvements to those workflows
  • Monitoring and reviewing all capital appropriations and related fixed asset accounting
  • Maintaining and monitoring internal controls, recommending changes and implementing, as needed
For this role, we are seeking someone with a bachelor's degree in business administration with a major in accounting combined with four (4) years of experience working in mining or a natural resource extractive industry. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.

In addition, you will also demonstrate the following:
  • Knowledge of technical and professional principles and skills related to extractive industry accounting
  • Knowledge and use of analytical tools in operation performance, cost/benefit analysis, as well as return on investment analysis
  • Working knowledge of ERP systems and the ability to utilize reporting and analytical tools to fulfill the requirements of the position
  • The ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, site supervisors, and head office
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We are committed to ensuring that all of our team members are kept healthy and safe. To achieve this, we provide comfortable camp accommodations, as well as balanced meals prepared by our culinary team.

Team members can expect access to TV and wifi, our on-site gym and a variety of recreational activities.

All of our team members are also rewarded with a host of great benefits, including:

• Paid transport to and from site
  • Competitive salary commensurate with experience, skills, and qualifications
  • Extended medical benefits and wellness coverage
  • RRSP matching programs
It is important to note that the wellbeing of our team is our top priority. As such, we promote a drug and alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.

最后编辑: 2017-03-25
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上次也是贵公司招揽伙计,最后是阿三,菲佣入选!试问:楼主有没有招聘的决定权?还是替公司打广告?等有家园里的华人获聘了,楼主再发帖告知一下,不要象上次,也是搞的轰轰烈烈的招人,最后还是发帖问你找到了没有。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
其实楼主也是这公司里的草根,话语权不在自己的手上,发这个公司无非是在华人圈里显派一下自己挣高薪!但马龙毕竟不是马云,人生的下半场也只能在这加拿大的中文家园里排遣寂寞,获得一点华人の羡慕回帖而已。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
其实楼主也是这公司里的草根,话语权不在自己的手上,发这个公司无非是在华人圈里显派一下自己挣高薪!但马龙毕竟不是马云,人生的下半场也只能在这加拿大的中文家园里排遣寂寞,获得一点华人の羡慕回帖而已。
草,这尼玛什么人哪?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上次也是贵公司招揽伙计,最后是阿三,菲佣入选!试问:楼主有没有招聘的决定权?还是替公司打广告?等有家园里的华人获聘了,楼主再发帖告知一下,不要象上次,也是搞的轰轰烈烈的招人,最后还是发帖问你找到了没有。

我没有决定权,不是打广告,

但是我可以帮应聘的同胞跟面试官和 HR的 VP 推荐。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不大明白简历发给你干嘛 你又不是HR也不是推荐的 只是告诉你的公司网站而已:wdb5:

发给我简历是要确定同胞是否真正要申请工作的人,我也不想让所有人知道我工作的单位,
当然,家园里也有几个朋友知道。

最后编辑: 2017-03-25