大家怎么看加拿大医疗的

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我的朋友是医院的护士,上个月得了胆结石,在一个月内进了4次医院,才把这病给看好。医生在第一次取石手术后,没有给消炎也没有消除黄疸,第二天就出院了。回家后黄疸严重,还发烧。又去医院,医生什么也没做就打发回家了。回家后依然不舒服,黄疸不退,又打电话咨询医生,又去医院的,折腾了好久,第四次去才让住院治疗的。这时候我的朋友已经遭了很多罪,也瘦了很多。这样的医疗真是让人担心啊

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我感觉很好呀。去年我感觉肚子疼,去walk-in clinic看医生。那个医生问了一下情况,用手指按了一个了人小肚子部位。然后她说可能是阑尾炎。让我去医院的Emergency。我去了医院,当天就做了手术,在医院呆了两天就出院了。

回家后我在网上查了一下这个手术在美国的费用,网上说大概要$25,000 - $50,000.把我的下巴就惊掉了。然后我再也不计较在医院的停车罚款$35加元。呵呵呵呵

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我感觉很好呀。去年我感觉肚子疼,去walk-in clinic看医生。那个医生问了一下情况,用手指按了一个了人小肚子部位。然后她说可能是阑尾炎。让我去医院的Emergency。我去了医院,当天就做了手术,在医院呆了两天就出院了。

回家后我在网上查了一下这个手术在美国的费用,网上说大概要$25,000 - $50,000.把我的下巴就惊掉了。然后我再也不计较在医院的停车罚款$35加元。呵呵呵呵
我也是这病入院手术的,只不过是在国内;就对这病想说两句,此病若是急性超过24小时不手术,就会直接要了人的命,别以为它仅仅是个小手术,如果是慢性,当然不会这么严重,所以你当天手术,应该是属于急性的!

waren

春有百花秋有月,夏有凉风冬有雪。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

您怎么查费用的?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
您怎么查费用的?
我google了一篇CBS的文章,大概是这个意思,
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cost-of-an-appendectomy-reddit-user-posts-55000-bill/

How much could hospitals charge in the event of a medical emergency? According to one angry Reddit user, his bill for treating appendicitis and the resulting appendectomy procedure was $55,000.

Twenty-year-old Nick Gonzales had his appendix removed at Sutter General Hospital in Sacramento, Calif. in October 2012. He later received a bill for $55,029.31.

His insurance covered most of it, but he was still expected to pay $11,119.53. He told CBS Sacramento that the money “is still a ton at this time in my life.”

Outraged, he posted the bill on the link-sharing community Reddit under the title “I never truly understood how much healthcare in the US costs until I got Appendicitis in October. I’m a 20 year old guy. Thought other people should see this to get a real idea of how much an unpreventable illness costs in the US.

According to some recent research, Gonzales' bill could have been even higher.

A 2009 study showed that appendix removals around the U.S. can range from $1,500 all the way up to $180,000. On average, the surgery costs about $33,000.

The Obama Administration released a report in 2013 that showed how hospital costs could vary as much as $200,000 for the same procedure. Researches looked at the 100 most frequently billed hospital discharges for Medicare patients for the study. Government officials hoped that releasing the bills would provide more transparency towards the billing process.

Gonzales said that he doesn’t understand why his particular bill was so high, and he shared his statement because he was trying to show the "unfairness" of the U.S. health care system. For example, his CT scan, which lasted a few minutes, cost $7,000 alone. He added that he felt the bill reflected what it was like to live in the U.S. without health care.

“I wasn’t looking for pity or anything,” he said. “I was just looking to enlighten, to inform people of the situation.”

Sutter Health told CBS Sacramento in a statement that the hospital receives "less than the actual cost of providing services from the majority of our patients while daily serving scores of other patients who have no ability to pay anything. Sutter Health agrees that an improved billing structure is needed.”