company是虚的,泛指的,但不是实体存在的东西。当然,我明白你的意思是去公司,但是一般人说go to office
之前也有其它网友反映听不懂这句话,已经够说明问题了。:cool:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
go to shop是正常的。shop是实体存在的。马路上很多实体存在的shop。
我想了想,好像从来没听人说过go to company,电视里也没听到过。之前也有其它网友听不懂这句话,已经够说明问题了。:cool:

我们没有 office,只有去取材料,在 company 的后院取,go to company 其实就是 go to the yard of company 的简称。

我们的 shop 和你说 shop 不是一回事,搞工程的都懂,不信你问问 laox888。

最后编辑: 2018-07-28
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我坦白,我是故意的,中国人都会明白这意思是去公司。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你说的那个一般叫go shopping。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
My daughter goes to school every week.
I go the school to maintenance the heating system this week.

I go to bed after midnight everyday.
I go to the bed early tonight to clean some evidence before my girlfriend come back home from a business trip.

I made my decision to go to court to resolve the issue with my business partner.
Today I encountered John while I was going to the court near my office in downtown core.Oh,John is my ex's brother,he is a judge in the court now.

Go to X 区别于 Go to the X ,已经暗指了去那里干什么了。上班上学上庭等。加了 the 可能就是去干别的了。枪手每天 goes to school,但是他今天 goes to the school to kill his teacher.

最后编辑: 2018-07-28
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Google translate : 去公司=go to company。又学到了一句英语,哈哈

不是我独创的,大伙儿都这么说。我们公司有一座 office 大楼,但是我们上班不在办公大楼里,大楼后院有一个材料仓库,上班前通常会去那里带一些最近需要的建材,所以“去公司“不是去上班,只是去领材料,然后回工地上班,上班是在工地。此处说 go to company 就是说去公司领材料后再回到工地来上班。

recluse

外围群众
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最后编辑: 2018-07-29
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天又学到一句,老板发来短信:Jimmy,thank you for helping out.

When colleagues provide you with major help at work, lend a hand when you're in a jam, assist with a challenging project, or just generally go above-and-beyond what's required, it's a kind gesture to send a letter of appreciation. You can also send a note or email message to a colleague who has covered for you while you were out sick or on leave.

Sending a letter of appreciation lets colleagues know that their hard work and help is noticed and valued. Everyone likes to know that they are appreciated, and taking the time to show that you've noticed always makes a good impression. It also helps to build and maintain a work climate that is positive and congenial.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Joke around:

1. To act amusingly and without seriousness: 有趣而不严肃地行事
We didn't mean to appear rude—we were just joking around. 我们并不是故意显得粗鲁 - 我们只是开玩笑。

2. To fool someone lightheartedly: 轻松地欺骗别人
I was just joking around with you when I said that I cut my hair. 当我说我剪头发的时候,我只是和你开玩笑。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
周五友人教了一个词:

1、cream pie:
A cream pie is a type of pie filled with a rich custard or pudding that is made from milk, cream, sugar, wheat flour, and eggs.
奶油馅饼是一种馅饼,里面装满了浓郁的奶油冻或布丁,由牛奶,奶油,糖,小麦粉和鸡蛋制成。
It comes in many forms, including vanilla, lemon, lime, peanut butter, banana, coconut, and chocolate.
它有多种形式,包括香草,柠檬,酸橙,花生酱,香蕉,椰子和巧克力。
One feature of almost all cream pies is a whipped cream topping.
几乎所有奶油馅饼的一个特点是鲜奶油馅料。
cream pie.jpeg

2、pie:
A pie is a baked dish which is usually made of a pastry dough casing that covers or completely contains a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients.
馅饼是一种烤制的菜肴,通常由糕点面团肠衣制成,其覆盖或完全包含各种甜味或咸味成分的馅料。
Pies are defined by their crusts.
馅饼是由它们的外壳定义的。
Pie.JPG

3、cream:
Cream is a dairy product composed of the higher-butterfat layer skimmed from the top of milk before homogenization.
奶油是一种乳制品,由均质化前从牛奶顶部撇去的高乳脂层组成。
In un-homogenized milk, the fat, which is less dense, will eventually rise to the top.
在未均质化的牛奶中,脂肪密度较低,最终会上升到顶部。
cream.jpg

4、友人还说:把 cream pie 中间的空格去掉,那意思就完全不一样了。