不瞒你说,我觉得你的文字很普通,简单的说,啰嗦加起承转合的套路,有过些中文教育的看些中文书的就是这样了,跟年龄无关。

在这好好玩吧,被质疑一下不是事
论坛经常就是有个话题,闲人们扯扯皮,打打嘴仗
千万不要认为自己成了中心,
要说你是占了小蛮的光,要不我都没注意过你。。。
有道是强龙压不过地头蛇,以您在论坛的资历,把一个新人的颜面扫地实在是绰绰有余的,我对此深信不疑。

周叔对此事的态度比较客观,我很佩服,他的一句话一语中的:

这么多人也是闲得慌

茶余饭后,拿别人当话茬说了好几篇,负面评论占多,最后落一个“不是中心”,“中文很普通”。这话还真是很犀利啊,您要是知道我的实际年龄就不会这么不斟酌的说话了。静坐常思己过,闲谈莫论人非,这道理,知道的不止我一个吧。

先从事情的开头说起,也就是阿蛮发帖的原因,且看骆驼客的发言:
比如说你KK哥这种大咖!以后,你见着了,得问好,别没大没小的

你搁这儿,一群大爷辈大妈辈的,能称兄道弟吗?

尽管前后自相矛盾,我还是虚心接受骆驼客的建议,但因为尊重阿蛮便去问一下这么称呼妥当不妥当,结果给自己招来麻烦。

我虚心承认一下自己中文很一般,那么接下来便用我更擅长的语言来答复,尽管这是中文论坛。

The person who has been actively helping me, standing up for me amidst this entire argument, xingyaoou, pointed out that the people on this forum have been isolating me, which at first I didn't quite believe, since prior to this event most of the feedback I received on this forum have been quite positive, but upon closely reading the following statements made by various users, my feelings have been shifted, and I can't help but agree with what she said.

这孩子也不省心,墙裂怀疑他不是纯粹CBC
看人我不行,但我对文字敏感。”

同感
不要说CBC, 就是十岁前从国内出来的二代,差异我们也是能判断出来的
我看也不像,说的话不但能正确表达思想,而且还有几分道理。不像是星期天中文学校的水平。
大家都不是儍瓜,心知肚明即可。

Any right-minded person can figure out what's being insinuated here, that the person they're speaking of is probably lying, he's devious, fraudulent, has likely been fooling everyone to gain attention, or for some other unspeakable reason.

In the internet world, being credulous and believing whatever is being said by strangers is unwise, but making implied accusations based on mere hypothesis and poor logical deductions is being irresponsible, ignorant, and ridiculous.

Had the statements been made in a neutral or positive way, I wouldn't make a fuss of it, instead I would be quite happy to share some of the techniques which me and my family employed to allow a CBC to gain a relatively high level of proficiency in Chinese, but clearly that's not the scenario here. What's happening is that not only people are doubting my claims about being a CBC, they are so confident in their judgment that from their words it's not hard to sense a biased attitude and strong prejudice.

People seem to have no problem accepting the fact that a complete foreigner like DaShan can learn Chinese so well that the guy made a career out of performing Chinese stand-up comedy, but they do seem to be very highly skeptical over the fact that an actual Chinese descendant can have what it takes to learn the language well enough, major concerns were raised upon witnessing above average writing skills from the person, ironic isn't? As ludicrous as is sounds, it doesn't stop people from posting follow up comments affirming their doubts, except for one people who happens to have more sympathy and faith in people.

被怀疑一下就受不了,要离开
这么脆弱,还咋混论坛啊

I've been to many forums in the past, I've always been welcomed and have engaged in highly positive conversations with people, I don't want to, and should not have to endure such unreasonable and unsubstantiated doubts and implicitly negative comments. The reason people come to online forums is to have fun, share ideas, tell stories, and most importantly, to converse with each other in a polite and respectable manner that promotes friendship and evokes positive emotions.

If these conditions cannot be met, then it's totally pointless to stay, as if our real life doesn't have enough lemons, who wants to go online and take some extra beating???

Please, for those of you who have too much spare time and need to find a way to kill time, engaging in gossip is not the most productive way, especially when a person's character and reputation is at stake.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, 我年纪轻轻还有工作要忙,不能及时回复望见谅。再见

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你说你中文不好,我附议表示同意,你就不舒服了?
莫非是假谦虚,真骄傲?
你周叔说是大家闲的,俺也说是大家闲的找个话题扯,是不是一个意思啊

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你说你中文不好,我附议表示同意,你就不舒服了?
莫非是假谦虚,真骄傲?
你周叔说是大家闲的,俺也说是大家闲的找个话题扯,是不是一个意思啊

如果有人评论说,一个人穿的衣服很不错,那人很可能回答说:“其实不怎么样,随便穿穿”

如果另一个人对他说“你穿的其实不怎么样啊。”,那人应该作何感想?

鄙人,在下,下官,卑职,这些称呼是本人自己叫的,别人如果叫的话,说好听了是不礼貌,不好听就是不明事理。

周叔始终没发什么评论,可以说基本上是个局外人,而您可是和大家聊的很火热,也没少评头论足。

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
如果有人评论说,一个人穿的衣服很不错,那人很可能回答说:“其实不怎么样,随便穿穿”

如果另一个人对他说“你穿的其实不怎么样啊。”,那人应该作何感想?

鄙人,在下,下官,卑职,这些称呼是本人自己叫的,别人如果叫的话,说好听了是不礼貌,不好听就是不明事理。

周叔始终没发什么评论,可以说基本上是个局外人,而您可是和大家聊的很火热,也没少评头论足。
原来还真是假谦虚真骄傲,等着人夸啊。。。 :ROFLMAO:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
非逼我说英文。
Take my comment as compliment. I dont care if you are cbc or not. 我只注意到你中文很好。别的,无所谓。
只因在众多评论的context下,不知您d
你不是不喜欢辈分嘛,我自然不把你当孩子对待。。。

能让德高望重的未尝不可对我一个乳臭未干的新人如此关怀备至,看来我之前确乎妄自菲薄了。我到论坛不是来秀中文的,至于是CBC也是别人问起才讲的,我如果真的要作秀,早就来篇中英文翻译展示才华了。

如果您真的问心无愧,那又何必在这里纠缠不休,难道不是心虚,来攻击我虚荣、想显示能力来维护自己的尊严吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你的中文和逻辑毫无疑问超过这个帖子里很多人,包括我。如果遇到的是毫无意义的狡辩,自夸自大,损人自尊为乐的话也不要在意,这是学习中文网络文化的一部分。他们称之为有趣。

对于那些毫不贴题,没有价值的帖子要一一恢复,你得十年,直到累垮为止。注意,朋友赞助,加大把时间,这是很多人以为自己获胜的不二法门。选择无视也是唯一选择了。

这个网站聊天的一两百个,看的人可能几百个。你不能看几个回帖的定谁有理,谁写的更好。也不要纠缠争论,说出自己的观点就够。

我选择支持你,不过我的帖子不会很多。

争议原帖:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/896658/

其实本打算不再议论此事,大事化小,小事化了,没必要把事情弄得沸沸扬扬。可是未尝不可这番话实在是有点让人听了不舒服,让大家评评理

有道是强龙压不过地头蛇,以您在论坛的资历,把一个新人的颜面扫地实在是绰绰有余的,我对此深信不疑。

周叔对此事的态度比较客观,我很佩服,他的一句话一语中的:

茶余饭后,拿别人当话茬说了好几篇,负面评论占多,最后落一个“不是中心”,“中文很普通”。这话还真是很犀利啊,您要是知道我的实际年龄就不会这么不斟酌的说话了。静坐常思己过,闲谈莫论人非,这道理,知道的不止我一个吧。

先从事情的开头说起,也就是阿蛮发帖的原因,且看骆驼客的发言:

尽管前后自相矛盾,我还是虚心接受骆驼客的建议,但因为尊重阿蛮便去问一下这么称呼妥当不妥当,结果给自己招来麻烦。

我虚心承认一下自己中文很一般,那么接下来便用我更擅长的语言来答复,尽管这是中文论坛。

The person who has been actively helping me, standing up for me amidst this entire argument, xingyaoou, pointed out that the people on this forum have been isolating me, which at first I didn't quite believe, since prior to this event most of the feedback I received on this forum have been quite positive, but upon closely reading the following statements made by various users, my feelings have been shifted, and I can't help but agree with what she said.

Any right-minded person can figure out what's being insinuated here, that the person they're speaking of is probably lying, he's devious, fraudulent, has likely been fooling everyone to gain attention, or for some other unspeakable reason.

In the internet world, being credulous and believing whatever is being said by strangers is unwise, but making implied accusations based on mere hypothesis and poor logical deductions is being irresponsible, ignorant, and ridiculous.

Had the statements been made in a neutral or positive way, I wouldn't make a fuss of it, instead I would be quite happy to share some of the techniques which me and my family employed to allow a CBC to gain a relatively high level of proficiency in Chinese, but clearly that's not the scenario here. What's happening is that not only people are doubting my claims about being a CBC, they are so confident in their judgment that from their words it's not hard to sense a biased attitude and strong prejudice.

People seem to have no problem accepting the fact that a complete foreigner like DaShan can learn Chinese so well that the guy made a career out of performing Chinese stand-up comedy, but they do seem to be very highly skeptical over the fact that an actual Chinese descendant can have what it takes to learn the language well enough, major concerns were raised upon witnessing above average writing skills from the person, ironic isn't? As ludicrous as is sounds, it doesn't stop people from posting follow up comments affirming their doubts, except for one people who happens to have more sympathy and faith in people.

I've been to many forums in the past, I've always been welcomed and have engaged in highly positive conversations with people, I don't want to, and should not have to endure such unreasonable and unsubstantiated doubts and implicitly negative comments. The reason people come to online forums is to have fun, share ideas, tell stories, and most importantly, to converse with each other in a polite and respectable manner that promotes friendship and evokes positive emotions.

If these conditions cannot be met, then it's totally pointless to stay, as if our real life doesn't have enough lemons, who wants to go online and take some extra beating???

Please, for those of you who have too much spare time and need to find a way to kill time, engaging in gossip is not the most productive way, especially when a person's character and reputation is at stake.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, 我年纪轻轻还有工作要忙,不能及时回复望见谅。再见

赞,英文不大好的我表示看懂了大概。

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
只因在众多评论的context下,不知您d

能让德高望重的未尝不可对我一个乳臭未干的新人如此关怀备至,看来我之前确乎妄自菲薄了。我到论坛不是来秀中文的,至于是CBC也是别人问起才讲的,我如果真的要作秀,早就来篇中英文翻译展示才华了。

如果您真的问心无愧,那又何必在这里纠缠不休,难道不是心虚,来攻击我虚荣、想显示能力来维护自己的尊严吗?
啥叫纠缠不休啊,按支持你的那个xing说法,你回复俺,俺不回复你不礼貌吧,
最重要的是,你点名俺,俺不表达一下,算什么啊?逃避?
我对有特色的人都会关注的,方式不同而已,对我来说都是ID,没有啥男女老少。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
以前有个本地长大的女孩也是中文非常的好,当时刚从皇后大学毕业吧,就住在我们家边上。在论坛玩了一段时间后退出了,因为和叔叔阿姨们的共同话题实在是比较少。

是吗,看来我不是特例嘛,很高兴知道还是有和我相似的CBC。

也有可能是看不惯一些不着调的话题.

其实在国外呆着,需要防范的主要不是老外,恰恰是所谓的自己人,不论是学校还是工作岗位,总有一两个中国人都喜欢整自己人,看来论坛也是差不多。

最后编辑: 2020-03-09
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
啥叫纠缠不休啊,按支持你的那个xing说法,你回复俺,俺不回复你不礼貌吧,
最重要的是,你点名俺,俺不表达一下,算什么啊?逃避?
我对有特色的人都会关注的,方式不同而已,对我来说都是ID,没有啥男女老少。。。

真是闲的蛋蛋疼! :wdb36: 真特么废话连篇……准备跟我一样显得愚蠢可笑吗?

状态
不接受进一步回复。

家园推荐黄页

家园币系统数据

家园币池子报价
家园币最新成交价
家园币总发行量
加元现金总量
家园币总成交量
家园币总成交价值

池子家园币总量
池子加元现金总量