Breaking news! BC省今天多3人死於新肺炎, 新增83宗新确诊病例!宣布BC省进入紧急状态!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
关键门户大开,前一段美国关闭边境,很多人拿温哥华作为中转站,呆够14天后才去美国。
魁省略微好一些,不过也74确认了
俺还是期望土豆总理引用《紧急法案》关闭加美边境和机场,紧急卫生拨款,BC已经等待不起了,如果不想大温发生大爆发的话。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你可以用听说、据说等词开头来免责的。。。 ?
他已经决定不说了,就是要看我们像猫那样百抓挠新
不是这样的,俺不说是不想别人说俺信药传药,还可能被一批淡定帝拉黑。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不是这样的,俺不说是不想别人说俺信药传药,还可能被一批淡定帝拉黑。。。
周兄,俺支持你,你从来没有新药传药。 (y) 说句俺滴心里话,谣言一般会被当作真理来对待,尤其是当他来自所谓主流媒体。谁说这可防可控来的,谁说加拿大风险性低来的,谁说不用抢购来的,基本上反向操作,成功率会大一些。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
周兄,俺支持你,你从来没有新药传药。 (y) 说句俺滴心里话,谣言一般会被当作真理来对待,尤其是当他来自所谓主流媒体。谁说这可防可控来的,谁说加拿大风险性低来的,谁说不用抢购来的,基本上反向操作,成功率会大一些。
谢谢。记得俺刚从中国回来,一对比中加两国对新冠的防控措施,俺就说加拿大这种佛系防疫不可能成功,到现在还有不少人认为加拿大做得很成功,我去,随他们说吧,再过两周看看吧。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老外朋友又发过来一个很重要的信息,关于温哥华总院的,麻烦亲Baby再翻译一下:

Hi, please pass this information on to everyone in each family.

This message has been forwarded to me from a family member who works closely with VGH.

I just spoke with my friend Carlie who is a nurse at VGH and they just learnt that Advil makes the virus 10x worse. Tylenol ONLY for the time being. She said Advil kickstarts the virus into pneumonia.

She also said they are not releasing the correct number of cases on the news and they have patients coming in everyday and some currently on ventilators. Soon they won't have enough room in the hospitals to treat patients and will have to turn people away. They've cancelled all surgeries to use the ORs for available ventilators, but it still won't be enough.

She also said she found some people in there 40s and 50s who were previously healthy to be on ventilators and having major difficulty breathing because they took Advil.

Also 4 doctors at VGH are now infected and she said she has never seen her doctors so worried before. So please no Advil!!!

And Nick’s dad is one of the cfo’s w Fraser health @ he said there’s sooooo many cases rn

PLEASE STAY SAFE!!

Aidemengdun

真 · 宇宙的尽头 · 冠军之城 · 北境 · The North · 挨得猛冻
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
食物不会断货

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

This message has been forwarded to me from a family member who works closely with VGH.

I just spoke with my friend Carlie who is a nurse at VGH and they just learnt that Advil makes the virus 10x worse. Tylenol ONLY for the time being. She said Advil kickstarts the virus into pneumonia.

She also said they are not releasing the correct number of cases on the news and they have patients coming in everyday and some currently on ventilators. Soon they won't have enough room in the hospitals to treat patients and will have to turn people away. They've cancelled all surgeries to use the ORs for available ventilators, but it still won't be enough.

She also said she found some people in there 40s and 50s who were previously healthy to be on ventilators and having major difficulty breathing because they took Advil.

Also 4 doctors at VGH are now infected and she said she has never seen her doctors so worried before. So please no Advil!!!

And Nick’s dad is one of the cfo’s w Fraser health @ he said there’s sooooo many cases rn

PLEASE STAY SAFE!!
前两天咳嗽,犹豫是advil 还是Tylenol,最后选了板蓝根

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

PLEASE STAY SAFE!!
前两天咳嗽,犹豫是advil 还是Tylenol,最后选了板蓝根
Advil的事我听说过,医生开始被感染的传闻也听说了,有些引起不可避免恐慌的传闻没有比较可靠渠道证实我现在都不想说出去,还有更多。。。