Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Andrew Lloyd Webber / Tim Rice

好歌
平静地给人信心
谢谢

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

When you wake up in the morning When you haven't started to think There is a whole brand new day Open wide and waiting for you I know in life's sorrow, you're on the verge of drowning May your tears flee with yesterday blow away with the wind。
When you wake up in the morning When you haven't started to think The world is out there calling open eyes to new beginning A newborn sun is shinning Chasing shadows from your mind Everything will be alive, under the sunshine's smile。Come out from your corner No doubt to join us You can decide the future Devote your youthful power to this world Come together, hand in hand together I know you'll do We pray and believe that tomorrow will be better. No, I don't know what your name is But you're so familiar to me But it often meant it to me Cause we belong to one family You can hear my heart calling Life can be music, rainbows can be reached If you face yourself truly keep striving for your dream。
Come out from your corner No doubt to join us You can decide the future Devote your youthful power to this world Come together, hand in hand together I know you'll do We pray and believe that tomorrow will be better. When you wake up in the morning When you haven't started to think There is a whole brand new day Open wide and waiting for you I know in life's sorrow, you're on the verge of drowning May your tears flee with yesterday blow away with the wind.......

最后编辑: 2020-04-05
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
When you wake up in the morning When you haven't started to think There is a whole brand new day Open wide and waiting for you I know in life's sorrow, you're on the verge of drowning May your tears flee with yesterday blow away with the wind。
When you wake up in the morning When you haven't started to think The world is out there calling open eyes to new beginning A newborn sun is shinning Chasing shadows from your mind Everything will be alive, under the sunshine's smile。Come out from your corner No doubt to join us You can decide the future Devote your youthful power to this world Come together, hand in hand together I know you'll do We pray and believe that tomorrow will be better. No, I don't know what your name is But you're so familiar to me But it often meant it to me Cause we belong to one family You can hear my heart calling Life can be music, rainbows can be reached If you face yourself truly keep striving for your dream。
Come out from your corner No doubt to join us You can decide the future Devote your youthful power to this world Come together, hand in hand together I know you'll do We pray and believe that tomorrow will be better. When you wake up in the morning When you haven't started to think There is a whole brand new day Open wide and waiting for you I know in life's sorrow, you're on the verge of drowning May your tears flee with yesterday blow away with the wind.......
喜欢这几首歌,谢谢!