求教一些文明的,比较狠的骂人话

comeback

天若有情
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
平时多看美国电影,看看里面的垃圾白人的口头禅,学几句回骂他们带竖中指,平时练练嗓门,关键时候要声音大,这很重要,可以不太会英语,但关键时声音大+几句f word比啥都奏效
用家乡方言骂也挺好的,顺口无碍。。。 :ROFLMAO:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
用家乡方言骂也挺好的,顺口无碍。。。 :ROFLMAO:
你们……你们也太文明了,直接用英语的f头字骂出去,对方被骂也能听懂,对付白垃圾,要比他们还无赖凶恶,他们就吃这一套,狠狠打他们的脸,他们的强盗歧视马上就会收敛甚至直接蔫了,几年前我就吃过嘴上的亏,对方嚣张跋扈的教训,我直接给他一拳,确切的说是一连串的拳头,对方马上怂了走了说要找警察,不过过程中我一直没说话,嘴上吃了亏。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
女乘客报警就行了,见义勇为的事留给男乘客和司机。另外当场拍照或报警都可能招致被攻击。
被救的2个亚裔妇女很不地道,人家帮你出头,你却眼睁睁在一边看着人家挨打,真令人心寒
打不过没更关系,问题是她们第一时间就逃走,这种人不值得帮死了活该

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚才去公园散步,竟然遇到一个白疯子冲俺大喊。
类似亚裔,病毒,占领之类的话。
俺只会 shut up, go away 等等不解气的话,
虽然指着她鼻子,声音比她大,把她吓跑了。
可还是不解气,觉得学习好太重要了。
特请教一些过瘾的,文明的骂人话,以备下次用。
:wdb9:
又不是上法庭,没必要计较词汇的准确性。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚才去公园散步,竟然遇到一个白疯子冲俺大喊。
类似亚裔,病毒,占领之类的话。
虽然指着她鼻子,声音比她大,把她吓跑了。
可还是不解气,觉得学习好太重要了。
特请教一些过瘾的,文明的骂人话,以备下次用。
做深呼吸,唱百灵鸟从蓝天飞过, 问题立马解决, 我的杀手锏。你可以试试。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚才去公园散步,竟然遇到一个白疯子冲俺大喊。
类似亚裔,病毒,占领之类的话。
虽然指着她鼻子,声音比她大,把她吓跑了。
可还是不解气,觉得学习好太重要了。
特请教一些过瘾的,文明的骂人话,以备下次用。
Tell her:

It is so low to be a racist. Racism is disgusting. It is so low (you are so low), I don't want to talk to you. Get away.

Canada is a country with all races with all skin colors, you are telling me this. You are so low. Hey everyone here, this is a racisit. She said I should not be here only because of my race and my skin color, she is so low. It is so disgusting to see this woman with so low racism speech. She is the one who does not deserve a good country like Canada. This woman is so low, I don't want to talk to her, get away

I am a Canadian who respect all the races and people with all color skins. I am a pround Canadian. She is not. (You are not.) A racist is so low, I can call 911.

如果她很凶,你可以尽量说 A racist is so low, so disgusting. I am not talking to you any more ... (避免说You are so low ...) 然后快闪 避免冲突升级

最后编辑: 2020-05-21
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
因为想避免这种烂人,所以尽量避开,但是为了避免吃苍蝇一样落荒而逃,心里不爽。

不妨鄙视她一下,觉得很恶心她很LOW的样子,同时离开,这样很好。

“I consider that as racism, I can call 911 for race hatred for what you said. A racist is so low, I don't want to talk to you, that is disgusting, I don't want to see you. It is so low ... I never believe there is someone as low as this ... It is you not me who don't deserve a good country like Canada ... I am not talking to such a low person any more ..." 然后跑开也不丢脸窝气吧

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Tell her:

It is so low to be a racist. Racism is disgusting. It is so low (you are so low), I don't want to talk to you. Get away.

Canada is a country with all races with all skin colors, you are telling me this. You are so low. Hey everyone here, this is a racisit. She said I should not be here only because of my race and my skin color, she is so low. It is so disgusting to see this woman with so low racism speech. She is the one who does not deserve a good country like Canada. This woman is so low, I don't want to talk to her, get away

I am a Canadian who respect all the races and people with all color skins. I am a pround Canadian. She is not. (You are not.) A racist is so low, I can call 911.

如果她很凶,你可以尽量说 A racist is so low, so disgusting. (避免说You are so low ...)

:ROFLMAO: 好办法,录音,随身带着蓝牙小音箱,遇到循环播放。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚才去公园散步,竟然遇到一个白疯子冲俺大喊。
类似亚裔,病毒,占领之类的话。
虽然指着她鼻子,声音比她大,把她吓跑了。
可还是不解气,觉得学习好太重要了。
特请教一些过瘾的,文明的骂人话,以备下次用。
狼哥你终于把我残存的瞌睡虫赶跑了,不厚道的笑。