当前赞力
100.00%
从楼主提供的信息看 。

楼主在应该工作的日期,不上班工作,又不通知雇主。

然后用工作上出现的未证实的disrepect作为借口。

公司尝试沟通,楼主却屡次履约或回避公司安排的会议。没有体现解决冲突,误解的诚意。

本身就是Disrepect the company and co-workers。

不论是否想继续工作。应该积极,善意地解决工作中的争端。

老板的邮件中已经承认了同事的disrepect. 当然老板自己的disrespect 其实我没有太放心上本来,最多就心里不爽,只是事情到这了,他I don’t believe that you have ever complained about dis-respect. 我就把这个第一件事情重述一下,让老板知道,你也有disrespct。

Hi Dan8707,

Thank you for bringing up your concerns. I don’t believe that you have ever complained about dis-respect.

In fact Jin (my colleague) Brought up Dis-respect when you shouted at her and Susi witnessed it.

I can organize a meeting with Ceria (HR) and myself to address this issue.

Currently I do not have any other opening for you to work.

If you don’t want to work in *****( my company ), I will need an official resignation from you.

After receiving the resignation, you will have to drop off your id. Card and keys and we will process any owing.

Thank you
XXXX

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是第一次加拿大职场遭遇,写出来一方面听听各位前辈的经验和指教,也可以让我以及更多的新人怎样处理合适?或者这些根本不值一谈?按在国内时工作的经验,我真很在乎这份工作或者不打算辞职,我应该不这么处理,很大程度就是认了。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是第一次加拿大职场遭遇,写出来一方面听听各位前辈的经验和指教,也可以让我以及更多的新人怎样处理合适?或者这些根本不值一谈?按在国内时工作的经验,我真很在乎这份工作或者不打算辞职,我应该不这么处理,很大程度就是认了。。。

至少,你已经几天没有show up,并且不是健康原因。你所谓的disrespect,公司在尝试沟通和解决,你却不show up。公司也未必有错。个人观点,you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

如果你想通过这种方式迫使公司辞退你,然后领EI,按目前的通信记录,未必会得到EI部门的支持。如果最终被terminated with cause,还不如Resignation来得好。

你所谓的dis-respect问题现在,现在充其量处于information collection阶段,连调查,调节阶段都算不上。个人认为,你的做法不厚道,走不了多远。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
13 Oct.

Hi Dan8707,

Yesterday marks your 2 weeks absent for Quarantine. You did not show up to work today.
Are you Planning to come to work?
If not, please let me know as you mentioned that you might not come back, when I asked you if you want to work here or not?
Thank you.
XXXX (my boss)

Yes, XXXX
I said I love to work with the team here until I receive the same respect as everyone else. Any other position that I can work with? I am afraid I could not continue current job.
Thanks,
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,

Thank you for bringing up your concerns. I don’t believe that you have ever complained about dis-respect.
这里,你老板并没有认可dis-respect的存在。只是说感谢你提出了自己的疑虑(concern)。

In fact Jin (my colleague) Brought up Dis-respect when you shouted at her and Susi witnessed it.

If you don’t want to work in *****( my company ), I will need an official resignation from you.

After receiving the resignation, you will have to drop off your id. Card and keys and we will process any owing.

Thank you
XXXX

HI XXXX,
Thanks, Firstly

1. AAA (one of our customer) ordered one bucket of Bean Chili, and one of Chickpea dow, but reported that two buckets of Bean Chili were received instead 3 days later.
The fourth day morning, you asked me ' why did I give them two buckets of Bean Chili' ?
Better ask instead ' AAA ordered Bean chili and chickpea dow but received two buckets of bean chili, may i know what's happening?'
虽然老板的问话可以委婉一点,但老板的问话算不上dis-repect。

2. I did not shout to anyone in the workplace. The truth was :
Someone came to the office and said,
'The office door was open last night.'
JIn asked me, ' Dan8707, did you close the door last night?
I said, ' Yes, I close'. I spoke with a low voice.
That man said again, he was working night-shift, the door was open when he was at the office about 9:30 pm.
Jin asked me again,
I repeated: ' Yes, The Door Was Close' . I spoke slowly and increased the voice a bit to make sure she could hear.
你同事质疑你是否关门也未必算dis-respect。你大声说话,算不算shout,不好评论。

I have never been asked to tell the truth.

I will drop the key this week someday.
Regards,
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,

Instead of discussing this over email, we can have a sit-down conversation.
And before you drop the keys, I do need an official resignation from you.
Thanks.
XXXX

Hi XXXX,
Thanks , I can come tomorrow 2:00pm or join a conference call, if you prefer.
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707 and XXXX

I’ll be sending a webex cisco link for 2pm in a few minutes. It will be sent from LT (HR assistant) as I will be using her account. Please let me know if you do not receive it.
Ceria

14 Oct

Hi Dan8707,
We’re just on the call now. Are you having issues joining?
Ceria

Hi Ceria,

Sorry I did not receive any link for the conference call.
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,
Perhaps it is better that we meet you in person during your next scheduled shift. I’ll let yourself and XXXX connect on that.
Ceria.

Hi Dan8707,

You are already in schedule and have been Absent since last Monday.

After missing the call, I actually thought that you abandon the job as you didn’t show up 3 consecutive days (MOnday is Thanksgiving)

Could you please confirm that you still want to work at ?

If yes, please come to work tomorrow at 10:00am and we will have a chat and add Ceria with conference call when She is available.

Please let me know your decision.

Thank you.
XXXX

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老板的邮件中已经承认了同事的disrepect. 当然老板自己的disrespect 其实我没有太放心上本来,最多就心里不爽,只是事情到这了,他I don’t believe that you have ever complained about dis-respect. 我就把这个第一件事情重述一下,让老板知道,你也有disrespct。

Hi Dan8707,

Thank you
XXXX

老板的邮件并没有承认你同事的disrepect. 只是感谢你提出的疑虑(concern)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
文化差异之使用 dis-respect,你这样写确实上纲上线了,其实就事论事比较好;这里老板对这类言论和说法会非常敏感,而且员工人际交往之间出现此类冲突的话,突破了同事相处的底线,就有人必须要离开了。其实工作环境中的歧视比比皆是,找人力资源部门反应,在交往中看破不说破就好。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
至少,你已经几天没有show up,并且不是健康原因。你所谓的disrespect,公司在尝试沟通和解决,你却不show up。公司也未必有错。个人观点,you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

如果你想通过这种方式迫使公司辞退你,然后领EI,按目前的通信记录,未必会得到EI部门的支持。如果最终被terminated with cause,还不如Resignation来得好。

你所谓的dis-respect问题现在,现在充其量处于information collection阶段,连调查,调节阶段都算不上。个人认为,你的做法不厚道,走不了多远。
说的很好!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
轻易不要主动辞职
众所周知, 加拿大找工作非常不容易
还有推荐信的问题等
最好与所有雇主和同事搞好关系

你说的是骑驴找马吧!

楼主貌似有逼迫公司辞退,然后领EI的想法。

其实,找一个季节性的工作。然后,自然而然地领EI就可以了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你说的是骑驴找马吧!

楼主貌似有逼迫公司辞退,然后领EI的想法。

其实,找一个季节性的工作。然后,自然而然地领EI就可以了。

严格说没有逼迫公司辞退的想法,应该说是希望公司辞退,,原因就是不能胜任目前工作,等等,都可以接受。领不领EI 不重要,原计划是要主动辞职的,因为有创业的想法了。只是碰到这几件事,主动辞职了,同事和老板就‘高兴了’。或者他们都认为他们做的对!为后来者着想,不能这样欺负咱同胞,

(涉事中老板印度人,同时马来西亚人),之所以一开始不提,不希望有先入为主的嫌疑。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
EI 之后呢?
认清加拿大的找工市场就那么难吗?!!!
任性总是要吃亏的!
你以为加拿大是美国?
差的远了 老鼻子远了
再说了 疫情时期 就是美国找个工作都不是那么容易的
有时候是要夹起尾巴做人的
小不忍则乱大谋

是的,如果我很在乎这个工作并不打算辞职的话,我可能或者应该会忍的,在国内久经职场,忍太多了。。。。

~snowwolf~

独自流浪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
严格说没有逼迫公司辞退的想法,应该说是希望公司辞退,,原因就是不能胜任目前工作,等等,都可以接受。领不领EI 不重要,原计划是要主动辞职的,因为有创业的想法了。只是碰到这几件事,主动辞职了,同事和老板就‘高兴了’。或者他们都认为他们做的对!为后来者着想,不能这样欺负咱同胞,

(涉事中老板印度人,同时马来西亚人),之所以一开始不提,不希望有先入为主的嫌疑。
你这样不仅不能为同胞解气,反而带来后患。
我是老板的话,我以后可能不想再雇佣中国人