斯坦福 IT

求助: 我被威胁辞职了吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
严格说没有逼迫公司辞退的想法,应该说是希望公司辞退,,原因就是不能胜任目前工作,等等,都可以接受。领不领EI 不重要,原计划是要主动辞职的,因为有创业的想法了。只是碰到这几件事,主动辞职了,同事和老板就‘高兴了’。或者他们都认为他们做的对!为后来者着想,不能这样欺负咱同胞,

(涉事中老板印度人,同时马来西亚人),之所以一开始不提,不希望有先入为主的嫌疑。
就是老板和同事就好了你这么写就把大家带进去了,说明你先前对他们就有歧视的。 他们都是加拿大人,有名有姓的普通人而已。

最后编辑: 2020-10-15
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
13 Oct.

Hi Dan8707,

Yesterday marks your 2 weeks absent for Quarantine. You did not show up to work today.
Are you Planning to come to work?
If not, please let me know as you mentioned that you might not come back, when I asked you if you want to work here or not?
Thank you.
XXXX (my boss)

Yes, XXXX
I said I love to work with the team here until I receive the same respect as everyone else. Any other position that I can work with? I am afraid I could not continue current job.
Thanks,
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,

Thank you for bringing up your concerns. I don’t believe that you have ever complained about dis-respect.

In fact Jin (my colleague) Brought up Dis-respect when you shouted at her and Susi witnessed it.

I can organize a meeting with Ceria (HR) and myself to address this issue.

Currently I do not have any other opening for you to work.

If you don’t want to work in *****( my company ), I will need an official resignation from you.

After receiving the resignation, you will have to drop off your id. Card and keys and we will process any owing.

Thank you
XXXX

HI XXXX,
Thanks, Firstly

1. AAA (one of our customer) ordered one bucket of Bean Chili, and one of Chickpea dow, but reported that two buckets of Bean Chili were received instead 3 days later.
The fourth day morning, you asked me ' why did I give them two buckets of Bean Chili' ?
Better ask instead ' AAA ordered Bean chili and chickpea dow but received two buckets of bean chili, may i know what's happening?'

2. I did not shout to anyone in the workplace. The truth was :
Someone came to the office and said,
'The office door was open last night.'
JIn asked me, ' Dan8707, did you close the door last night?
I said, ' Yes, I close'. I spoke with a low voice.
That man said again, he was working night-shift, the door was open when he was at the office about 9:30 pm.
Jin asked me again,
I repeated: ' Yes, The Door Was Close' . I spoke slowly and increased the voice a bit to make sure she could hear.

I have never been asked to tell the truth.

I will drop the key this week someday.
Regards,
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,

Instead of discussing this over email, we can have a sit-down conversation.
And before you drop the keys, I do need an official resignation from you.
Thanks.
XXXX

Hi XXXX,
Thanks , I can come tomorrow 2:00pm or join a conference call, if you prefer.
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707 and XXXX

I’ll be sending a webex cisco link for 2pm in a few minutes. It will be sent from LT (HR assistant) as I will be using her account. Please let me know if you do not receive it.
Ceria

14 Oct

Hi Dan8707,
We’re just on the call now. Are you having issues joining?
Ceria

Hi Ceria,

Sorry I did not receive any link for the conference call.
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,
Perhaps it is better that we meet you in person during your next scheduled shift. I’ll let yourself and XXXX connect on that.
Ceria.

Hi Dan8707,

You are already in schedule and have been Absent since last Monday.

After missing the call, I actually thought that you abandon the job as you didn’t show up 3 consecutive days (MOnday is Thanksgiving)

Could you please confirm that you still want to work at ?

If yes, please come to work tomorrow at 10:00am and we will have a chat and add Ceria with conference call when She is available.

Please let me know your decision.

Thank you.
XXXX

How long have you been on this position?

最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%
13 Oct.

Hi Dan8707,

Yesterday marks your 2 weeks absent for Quarantine. You did not show up to work today.
Are you Planning to come to work?
If not, please let me know as you mentioned that you might not come back, when I asked you if you want to work here or not?
Thank you.
XXXX (my boss)

Yes, XXXX
I said I love to work with the team here until I receive the same respect as everyone else. Any other position that I can work with? I am afraid I could not continue current job.
Thanks,
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,

Thank you for bringing up your concerns. I don’t believe that you have ever complained about dis-respect.

In fact Jin (my colleague) Brought up Dis-respect when you shouted at her and Susi witnessed it.

I can organize a meeting with Ceria (HR) and myself to address this issue.

Currently I do not have any other opening for you to work.

If you don’t want to work in *****( my company ), I will need an official resignation from you.

After receiving the resignation, you will have to drop off your id. Card and keys and we will process any owing.

Thank you
XXXX

HI XXXX,
Thanks, Firstly

1. AAA (one of our customer) ordered one bucket of Bean Chili, and one of Chickpea dow, but reported that two buckets of Bean Chili were received instead 3 days later.
The fourth day morning, you asked me ' why did I give them two buckets of Bean Chili' ?
Better ask instead ' AAA ordered Bean chili and chickpea dow but received two buckets of bean chili, may i know what's happening?'

2. I did not shout to anyone in the workplace. The truth was :
Someone came to the office and said,
'The office door was open last night.'
JIn asked me, ' Dan8707, did you close the door last night?
I said, ' Yes, I close'. I spoke with a low voice.
That man said again, he was working night-shift, the door was open when he was at the office about 9:30 pm.
Jin asked me again,
I repeated: ' Yes, The Door Was Close' . I spoke slowly and increased the voice a bit to make sure she could hear.

I have never been asked to tell the truth.

I will drop the key this week someday.
Regards,
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,

Instead of discussing this over email, we can have a sit-down conversation.
And before you drop the keys, I do need an official resignation from you.
Thanks.
XXXX

Hi XXXX,
Thanks , I can come tomorrow 2:00pm or join a conference call, if you prefer.
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707 and XXXX

I’ll be sending a webex cisco link for 2pm in a few minutes. It will be sent from LT (HR assistant) as I will be using her account. Please let me know if you do not receive it.
Ceria

14 Oct

Hi Dan8707,
We’re just on the call now. Are you having issues joining?
Ceria

Hi Ceria,

Sorry I did not receive any link for the conference call.
Dan8707

Hi Dan8707,
Perhaps it is better that we meet you in person during your next scheduled shift. I’ll let yourself and XXXX connect on that.
Ceria.

Hi Dan8707,

You are already in schedule and have been Absent since last Monday.

After missing the call, I actually thought that you abandon the job as you didn’t show up 3 consecutive days (MOnday is Thanksgiving)

Could you please confirm that you still want to work at ?

If yes, please come to work tomorrow at 10:00am and we will have a chat and add Ceria with conference call when She is available.

Please let me know your decision.

Thank you.
XXXX

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
How long have you been on this position?

你可能问了一个比较关键的问题,我今年1月中入职,3月中layoff due to covid , 8月25日复工,我原来的supervisor 被老板正好以这个理由让他走了,就是8月25日复工的名单中除了我supervisor ,其他人都复工了,因为我supervisor 是老板有力竞争者,如果我supervisor 不走,现在的老板应该走不远。

另外马来西亚人5年,老板1年,等于说比我长大约6个月,我原来supervisor 3年。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你可能问了一个比较关键的问题,我今年1月中入职,3月中layoff due to covid , 8月25日复工,我原来的supervisor 被老板正好以这个理由让他走了,就是8月25日复工的名单中除了我supervisor ,其他人都复工了,因为我supervisor 是老板有力竞争者,如果我supervisor 不走,现在的老板应该走不远。

另外马来西亚人5年,老板1年,等于说比我长大约6个月,我原来supervisor 3年。
跟老板谈出啥了?

最后编辑: 2020-10-15
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
嗯,就聊了10分钟,我resign。
意料之中的,HR 先发言,问怎么感觉到了disrespect,我就把email 的故事简单重复一遍。HR 说不能完全算是disrepect,印度人插嘴,说发错订单的事情,客户收到两buckets of Bean Chilli,我说即便在客户那里看到两桶Bean chili,也不能认定是我发错了货,(有三组人负责发货,我资历最浅)而且是三天后才报告。之前发生过至少两次类似事件,我提出需要改进发货流程,客户拿货后必须签收,并且发现错误需要24小时内报告,可是意见一直没有被采纳。
(本来我愿意是重点谈事件2的,因为马来人以前一直喜欢打小报告,经常找我麻烦,supervisor 走后,因为马来人资历长,所以很多事情需要咨询他,成了名义上的supervisor。)

我说完意见没有被采纳后,印度人就呵呵,然后开始数落我的不是,工作速度慢,英语不好,和同事相处有困难,我去...... HR 都看不下去了,问我: So, now , do you still want to continue the job in our company?
我直接回答,如果继续目前的岗位,我没法继续了。我辞职。其实我这时候我已经不想浪费时间了,算是给了HR 一个面子(说很少国语的二代华人),至少这件事HR 参与了,她两封邮件希望我能参加她今天的会议,而不是直接辞职,她也好向她老板交差了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
嗯,就聊了10分钟,我resign。
意料之中的,HR 先发言,问怎么感觉到了disrespect,我就把email 的故事简单重复一遍。HR 说不能完全算是disrepect,印度人插嘴,说发错订单的事情,客户收到两buckets of Bean Chilli,我说即便在客户那里看到两桶Bean chili,也不能认定是我发错了货,(有三组人负责发货,我资历最浅)而且是三天后才报告。之前发生过至少两次类似事件,我提出需要改进发货流程,客户拿货后必须签收,并且发现错误需要24小时内报告,可是意见一直没有被采纳。
(本来我愿意是重点谈事件2的,因为马来人以前一直喜欢打小报告,经常找我麻烦,supervisor 走后,因为马来人资历长,所以很多事情需要咨询他,成了名义上的supervisor。)

我说完意见没有被采纳后,印度人就呵呵,然后开始数落我的不是,工作速度慢,英语不好,和同事相处有困难,我去...... HR 都看不下去了,问我: So, now , do you still want to continue the job in our company?
我直接回答,如果继续目前的岗位,我没法继续了。我辞职。其实我这时候我已经不想浪费时间了,算是给了HR 一个面子(说很少国语的二代华人),至少这件事HR 参与了,她两封邮件希望我能参加她今天的会议,而不是直接辞职,她也好向她老板交差了。

Thank you for the update.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这个讨论一点意义都没有,因为楼主本来就不想再去那个单位上班了,只是想让对方能出个ROE表,这样对将来再找工作有好处。而且对拿EI也有好处。

说实话,我在加拿大因为一次辞职没有弄好,结果毁了接近10年。我当初在多伦多干护工, 后来为了回哈法与家庭团聚,就离开了多伦多的单位, 其实,我当时犯了一个错误,我没有说我要辞职,只是说我家里有事要回去处理一下, 结果, 我回哈法拿到了5次干护理工作的面试,都是因为原单位(多伦多的老人院)不给出reference,最终全部失败。 其中哈法有一家养老院我第一次面试因为reference失败,我第二次找了妥帖的人作reference还是失败,因为老人院一听我的名字,直接就回绝!此时,我才明白:在加拿大辞职真得不能不辞而别!所以,后来我离开酒店、报社仓库都是提前两周打招呼的。 这是血的教训!如果不是因为这个事,我也可能就会一直干护理工作了。 当然,很多事都是命定!我后来拿到OFFER重新干了老人院的工作,但还是没有干到底。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
话说公司炒人,如果是dismissal, code代码 Z,你也是不能申请EI的。尤其你的理由是“Not suitable for the job.(不能胜任当前工作)”这个句子里有很多含义的。或者你Leave of absence, 代码 N。

你好好看看你的ROE的Block 16吧,如果只是说Quit倒还好了。我看你的邮件,感觉原本可以沟通的更好些。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
多说一句,我个人觉得楼主或许是英语还没有那么好,所以会不够自信而产生的敏感。所以在处理这个事情的时候更多只是站在自己的角度强调自己的感觉了。你说那个马来西亚人老打你的小报告,是你看到了,还是你觉得? 老板找你谈话的吗?
其实在你已经不想做这个职位的情况下,(你的想法决定了你的态度)你希望老板/同事怎么对待你呢?为什么他们要这么对待你呢?
希望你找新工作顺利。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
看了全部邮件,也看了楼主给各位全部的解释。

只想说一句话,不管带多少人的团队,沟通做不到位都是狗屁。

连个三五人的小P公司内部电话会议都搞不定说不清,还指望带800人的团队么,SB老板雇这样的人

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
印度老板?
我理解你的难处!