加拿大出手救香港人,再曬一次我前段時間寫給杜魯多的信。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Your right honorable,

Thank you for leading Canadian through the Covid 19, hope you and Sophie and all family have been well. I am writing today to express pro-democracy Chinese community’s concern over Hong Kong’s situation.

First of all, thank you for making a joint declaration with Western allies over Hong Kong’s National Security Law, and promptly suspended extradition treaty to protect Canadians. I really appreciated your leadership and I can’t be more proud to be Canadian. In my humble opinion, there are more Canadians can do to support Hong Kong people

We suggest that we share international responsibility with our allies like U.K. and Australia. They have announced amendment of their immigration policy to receive pro-democracy HK people, so should we. Wherever is humanity crisis, there is Canada. Jewish holocaust during WWII, Vietnamese refugees in 1970s, Tiananmen Square 1989, until Mddl East recently, we have always been there, because this is who we are, let alone Hong Kong is home of 300,000 Canadians.

Hong Kong people will not be a burden to Canada, instead, they will help make this country strong and free, like all immigrants. Needless to say, Hong Kong people has brought tremendous prosperity to Canada since the mid-1980. You spent a lot of time personally and professionally in Vancouver, you have seen it. There are three things that they will certainly do for our country 1) They will bring in billions of capital to help rebuild our economy 2) Hong Kong people has enjoyed the best education in the world, the human capital is all we need to transform into smarter economy 3) During year long protest against the tyranny, the bravity and moral power they demonstrated shows great similarity to Canadian values. It’s not only we are helping them, but also we need them

We need to act quickly before the iron fist of China reach them like they have done to Canada’s two Michael. Please help, let Canada be Canada

patriotically yours

Ng Tak-Han

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最多是中国人救那些自称以中国人为耻的香港人吧?
做下了让人憎厌搅乱社会的事,那些人不应该受到报应吗?
说好听是好人办坏事(最起码是加深了中加矛盾)。
不好听的就不说了,留点面子。
你毀了人家的家園,人家當然和你拼命

最大赞力
当前赞力