Burke公寓是DT地铁盘性价比之王 豪宅富人区玫瑰谷最新楼盘 著名的学区房 价格亲民
DT地铁盘【Burke】Bloor/sherborne 玫瑰谷旁, 缤彩生活！
步行可至Rosedale Ravine Lands公园
1) Pricing (1)-min
2) Floor Plans (1)
15% Extended Deposit Structure
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% at 30 days
2.5% at 120 Days
2.5% at 240 Days
2.5% at 365 Days
2.5% at 545 Days
Capped Development Levies
$12,000 for 1B & 1B + Den
$15,000 for 2B & Larger
(Value of $5,000)
Regular Stall – $70,000 (Regularly $80,000)
EV Rough-In Stall – $80,000 (Regularly $90,000)
Locker Promotion*: $6,500
步行可至Rosedale Ravine Lands公园
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Burke Condos
1. Amazing Transit Score – Sherbourne Station and Line 2 subway are located just mere steps away from Burke Condos. Residents are also within walking distance of TTC bus and streetcar routes. CondoNow states that commuters can take transit into Union Station in just 15 minutes.
2. High Walk Score – With Bloor Street located just mere minutes from Burke Condos, residents will be able to indulge in some of the best lifestyle amenities the city has to offer. With plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options located nearby, residents won’t have to search very far to enjoy themselves. CondoNow also notes that the city’s luxurious Yorkville neighborhood is also located nearby offering up some of the world’s most exclusive retailers.
3. Great for Post Secondary Students – Some of the city’s most prestigious post-secondary institutions are located within the downtown core, making Burke Condos a great choice for students needing off-campus housing for the school year. CondoNow acknowledges that Ryerson University, UofT, and George Brown College are all located nearby and are easily accessible by transit or vehicle.
4. Employment Hubs – Burke Condos would also make for a great investment for young professionals looking to cut out their daily commute and work and play where they live. CondoNow states that some of the city’s major downtown employment hubs are located nearby including Queen’s Park, Hospital Row, and the Financial District.
5. Green Space – Even though Burke Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown, residents will still be able to enjoy plenty of natural green space and lush parks. CondoNow notes that nearby parks and green spaces include Ramsden Park, Rosedale Ravine Lands, and Riverdale Farm.
Burke Condos Summary
Standing 53 stories, this sleek, contemporary tower carves a striking silhouette in the skyline and offers stunning city and treetop views. Far from just another skyscraper, Burke is thoughtfully designed at the ground level and features the integration of rich heritage homes as well as a dynamic and colorful pathway with benches, landscaping, and architectural lighting. This is all part of an impressive sense of arrival that leads to an abundance of amenities spanning three floors and just about everything you and your guests could desire. Complete with a chef’s kitchen, private dining room, and expansive fireside terrace, the second floor is where you will entertain friends and family over a meal, movie, or game of pool. The 27th floor is split between a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre that will have you canceling your fitness membership, and co-working and meeting spaces that make working from home seamless. At Burke, you can choose from a diverse selection of homes ranging from Junior One to Three Bedroom. Whatever your choice, each home has been elevated by sophisticated design and a timeless palette of natural tones. Featuring a German-engineered Bosch appliance package, quartz countertops, and thoughtful layouts, the modern kitchens have been designed to inspire your inner gourmet. Begin and wind down each day in your bathroom sanctuary – featuring impressive, large-format marble-patterned porcelain tile floor and an accent wall in striking contrast with matte black hardware.
51新楼花专家 美资房企高管 懂房子
懂投资 精研学区房 新楼花 豪宅买卖
- 提供独立屋 镇屋 公寓 新房和现房投资、买卖、物业管理一站式服务
- 有专业Home Staging顾问，为您解决卖房租房疑难问