围观娜塔莎 Natasha Demkina 透视人体功能实验

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
近日看到俄羅斯娜塔莎早年的透视人体检测视频
挺有意思,欢迎大家来嗑瓜子

围观娜塔莎透视人体功能实验

2004年5月,17岁的娜塔莎(Natasha Demkina)参与了美国探索频道(Discovery Channel)与 Committee for Skeptical Inquiry(CSI)合作的检测透视功能实验。

第一天实验,任由娜塔莎如往常一般与六位患者交流诊断,绝大部分患者相当满意认可娜塔莎...

第二天实验,娜塔莎被要求面对七个戴墨镜保持沉默的人,指出谁不是病人,谁动过特定医疗状况手术。

实验方提供六项医疗手术图案,她只需在图案上勾选患者编号匹配就行了!

她需要正确匹配至少五个人才算过关,实验方才能相信她拥有特异功能。

第一个特定医疗手术是切除左肺,娜塔莎花了一个小時,正确匹配相关患者。

第二个是心臟手术患者胸口有缝合钉,娜塔莎正确匹配。

第三个是头骨安上一块大金属板的脑瘤手术患者,娜塔莎将切除阑尾患者错认了!

第四个特定医疗手术是人工髋骨患者,娜塔莎正确匹配。

第五个是无病患手术健康人士,娜塔莎正确匹配。该仁兄年青健壮,俺认为是送分题,呵呵~

最后两个特定医疗手术是切除下部食管与切除阑尾,娜塔莎陷入纠结状态,将头蓋金属板患者判断为下部食管切除,将切除下部食管患者判断为切除阑尾。

经过四个小时的考验后,娜塔莎成功指认出四个人,误诊三人。她沒有看出脑瘤手术的男病患头骨上的大金属板,也沒有看出切除下部食管的女人与切除阑尾的男人。

最后编辑: 2021-03-06
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Andrew A. Skolnick是研究中心科学医学与心理健康委员会的执行主任
也是一位屡获殊荣的医学记者,曾担任《美国医学会杂志》副主编
Andrew A. Skolnick参与娜塔莎透视人体实验,撰文《視力一如常人的女孩》

Natasha Demkina: The Girl with Normal Eyes
By Andrew A. Skolnick January 28, 2005

ONE hundred and ten years ago, German physicist Wilhelm Roentgen announced his discovery of an invisible form of radiation that could make photographs of bones and organs inside a living human body. At first, many scientists called the discovery of "X-rays" a hoax, but when the skeptics put Roentgen's claims to the test, they quickly were convinced about one of the greatest discoveries in science and medicine. Indeed, just six years after his discovery, Roentgen was awarded the first Nobel Prize in physics.

Now comes a teenage girl from Saransk, Russia, who claims to have X-ray-like vision, which lets her see inside of human bodies, to make diagnoses that often are more accurate than those of doctors. First widely hailed in Russia as "the girl with X-ray eyes," 17-year-old Natasha Demkina has a growing following of patients, doctors, journalists, and others who are convinced her powers are real.

In March 2004, the producer of a Discovery Channel documentary on Natasha asked the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP) and the affiliated Commission for Scientific Medicine and Mental Health (CSMMH) to scientifically test the young woman's claims. In response, CSICOP research fellows Ray Hyman, Ph.D. and Richard Wiseman, Ph.D., and I designed a preliminary test for judging whether her abilities warranted further, study. After Natasha, her mother, her agent, and the producer agreed to the test rules, we all flew to New York for filming the test on the City College of New York campus.

Dr. Hyman, professor emeritus of psychology at the University of Oregon, in Eugene, and Dr. Wiseman, professor of psychology at the University of Hertfordshire, in the United Kingdom, have extensive experience in testing people who claim paranormal powers. I served more than nine years as an associate editor and investigative reporter for the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Based on our preliminary research, we suspected Natasha may be using a remarkably simple but convincing technique called "cold reading," which is commonly used by psychics, astrologers, and other fortune tellers. It works especially well with people who are eager to believe the reader and therefore inclined to interpret misses as hits. Typically, the psychic offers a smorgasboard of statements while looking for any that are confirmed or get a reaction. In most cases, the client willingly twists what was said to fit his or her experiences -- "a male relative with a name like James or John" is interpreted as meaning "Aunt Jane who passed away last year."

Similarly, Natasha scans her patients from head to toe and describes a long list of abnormalities she says she sees. When she gave me a reading, preciously few organs passed the inspection:. My neck vertebrae were too tight, too close. The bronchial tubes of my lungs had phlegm. The muscle on the left side of my heart is a bit weak and the valve closes late . The mucosa of my stomach is abnormal. A segment of my liver was enlarged and I was suffering poor bile circulation. The head of my pancreas is increased and abnormally dark (although not seriously). My duodenum has a little scar. My prostate gland has a nodule and is inflamed. My right kidney has "sand," while my left kidney's urethra is enlarged. In other words, I should forget about ever again signing an organ donor card.

Neither my physician nor I are aware of any of these problems. Nevertheless, Natasaha and her supporters claim she sees what doctors and their tests often miss. The only way I could prove her wrong would be to submit to an autopsy -- which I'm not quite ready to do.

So we designed a simple test that would eliminate the possibility of using cold reading to fish for correct information and to prevent Natasha from making diagnoses that could not be disproved without an autopsy. We recruited six volunteers, who each had a different medical condition visible on X-rays, plus a "normal" subject who had none of the six target conditions. Natasha was handed six test cards, each with a description of a target medical condition, in English and Russian. We also provided her with anatomical drawings to make sure she understood exactly what to look for and where to look.

The target conditions were: a removed appendix, a removed lower section of the esophagus, metal staples left in the chest after surgery; an artificial hip joint; a surgically removed upper section of the left lung; and a metal plate covering a removed section of the skull.

Natasha claims she can see abnormalities down to the cellular level and her mother says her readings are 100 percent accurate. So the test -- which required her to match at least five of the target medical conditions to the correct subjects -- should have been a breeze. She didn't have to scan their entire bodies for unknown conditions. She was told exactly what to look for and exactly where to look. Yet, it took her more than fours to complete the test and she only matched four of the conditions correctly -- a score that everyone prior to the test had agreed upon would not justify further testing.

Natasha's most dramatic misdiagnosis was her failure to see a large metal plate covering a missing section of skull in a man who had a large brain tumor removed. Instead, she indicated that she "saw" a metal plate and missing skull section in a man who had a removed appendix but normal skull.

The Discovery Channel program, The Girl with X-ray Eyes, has been broadcast in Europe and Asia, but not yet in the United States. I hope it will be broadcast here as well. As a well-known television doctor in the England should have learned, after being frightened by Natasha's reading into having unnecessary invasive medical testing, getting an unfavorable horoscope from your astrologer is one thing, but getting 'medical readings' from a psychic may prove hazardous to your health."

第一天实验,患者欢欣买单,心理学教授理查 . 怀斯曼 Richard Wiseman大力吐槽
CSI researcher Richard Wiseman said, "When I saw her do her usual readings, I couldn't believe the discrepancy between what I was hearing and how impressed the individuals were... I thought they were going to walk away saying it was embarrassing, but time and again, they said it was amazing. Before each reading, I asked the people what was the main medical problem and Natasha never got one of those right." Wiseman compared the belief of people in Demkina's diagnoses to the belief of people in fortune tellers, and said that people focus only on those portions of Demkina's comments that they believe.

最后编辑: 2021-03-08
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
割盲肠醒来获透视眼 
她成「真人X光机」
ETtoday新闻云 2018年11月04日

俄罗斯一名女子拥有两种视力,一种让她像普通人一般视物,另一种则是当她和另一个人在一起时,能够透视对方人体至细胞层次的细节。她可以随意打开或关闭第二种视力,但反覆开关可能导致严重的头痛;而这项神奇的能力是从她10岁时接受盲肠切除手术以后所获得。

现年32岁的娜塔莎(Natasha Demkina)在10岁那年被割掉盲肠,没想到醒来后就突然能够透视人体,可以准确无误的说出所有内脏的位置和形状,震惊她的家人。有次她指著一名男子的内脏说著「裡面有东西」,而这名男子到医院检查后,便被诊断出体内长有肿瘤。

至今已经有许多俄罗斯科学家和医疗机构对娜塔莎进行测验,证明她的说法,受到国际关注。她在2004年亲自向英国《太阳报》展现能力,指出一名她初次见到的记者曾有脊椎骨折及神经损伤的病史。此后,她也透过美国及英国的电视节目证明自己的能力。

全世界都为娜塔莎对人体器官、组织、细菌、病毒及精准诊断的能力所惊叹,但这项能力也是有限制的。她的第二视力只能在早晨发挥作用,且她无法看穿自己的身体。但仍有来自世界各地的民众找上门来,请她帮忙进行医疗评估和透视他们的身体。

最后编辑: 2021-03-09
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
有的人确实有特异功能。 人和人不同,这个我信!
天下之大,确实无奇不有
欢迎诗人分享特异功能案例

1614993536355.png

最后编辑: 2021-03-07
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%