UA中国留学生车站被刺伤事件暴露出了出国教育的缺失!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上周六,UA的中国留学生小郑被一个人渣无端挑衅并刺伤。在此希望小郑早日康复!

小郑随后在Facebook上发文表述了事情经过:
Last night at 9:25pm, I was attacked by a crazy stranger with a knife on the Univeristy Station platform. While I took the train from Corona station to Univeristy station, the stranger came to sit down next to another guy and me. He thought he had asked me some questions. In fact, he never asked me anything. He then followed me when I got off at the Univeristy Station. Next to the train door, he assaulted me and punched my face. I defended myself, he then stabbed my arm with a knife. The LRT driver stopped the train when other passengers were aware of the offence that happened on the Univeristy station platform. However, passengers did not offer me any help to contact the police and ambulance. Even though the guy had already escaped from the university station escalator, a group of train passengers stopped others who were inclined to get off the train from helping me, saying “it is his problem”. After the LRT train and other passengers left, I pressed the emergency button on the Univeristy station platform to wait for help. The Univeristy of Alberta Protective Service (UAPS) office is located in the education building, which is 10 minutes walk from the train station, but I waited about 15-20 minutes to have the city police arrived instead of those UAPS. Shame for humanity, public security of the City of Edmonton and the Univeristy of Alberta campuses.
I have been studying at the Univeristy of Alberta since September 2015, and I will graduate from my Bachelor of Commerce Cooperative Education Program this summer. As an international student, I have a strong sense of belonging with the University of Alberta and regard the City of Edmonton as my second home. I feel so disappointed to experience this horrible incident and realized how fragile humanity could be facing challenges. I do not deserve what happened, the horrible thing should not happen to other people in the communities of the University of Alberta, and the City of Edmonton! It is more disappointing that I might not never know the charge on that person who attacked me with his knife and was caught by city police unless the case is dealt with by public prosecutors. I chose not to tell this incident to my parents as I do not make them worry about me in China. I decided to let the public know for awareness that how dangerous it can suddenly be when you had trusted your communities.

非常赞赏小郑能够及时说出自己的经历,及时得到了媒体的关注,市长第二天也发表了评论,中国领事馆也专门发文提醒中国公民注意人身安全。现在国内媒体也做了报道,标题:细节曝光!中国留学生在加拿大遭袭被刺伤,有人想施以援手却被一群人拦住。

做为屯里的居民,除了对事件的愤怒、对小郑的同情和赞赏外,有一些自己的想法。

现在的人们出国太容易太普通,之前一直存在的“出国前教育”被人们淡忘了抛弃了。所以,小郑在事件发生后感到shame for humanity, public security of the City of Edmonton and the Univeristy of Alberta campuses。但之前,As an international student, I have a strong sense of belonging with the University of Alberta and regard the City of Edmonton as my second home。

前后如此巨大的反差,说明小郑没有接受出国前教育,把屯子想得太好。我只能说:图样图森破!
Edmonton每年都有几十起凶杀案件,一直稳居加拿大人均凶杀案的前列。新闻媒体每天都在报道各种各样的犯罪案件。就社会治安来说,真心比不上国内。
我就常常教育儿子,有坏人而且很多。告诉她不要上陌生人的车,不能让任何人有不恰当的触摸,远离不好的人群,等等。当然我更多鼓励儿子做积极的事情。
但这不妨碍我和小郑一样regard the City of Edmonton as my second home。

对于和小郑同学一样想法的人们来说,一定要接受出国前的教育,要坚持观看《新闻联播》,知道外国的月亮和中国的一样:十五的月亮十六圆,知道西方人性或许更加的自私虚伪,了解某些地区的治安状况很差,等等。当然,也可以多看当地的新闻,这里的新闻以负面报道、批评政府为主。

至于案件刚发生,小郑就写道:It is more disappointing that I might not never know the charge on that person who attacked me with his knife and was caught by city police unless the case is dealt with by public prosecutors。不知所云!

领事馆的声明?就不多说了。凶杀随后就被抓获了,就不要过几天还敦促破案了。但疫情严峻,治安差,确是实情。

最后,我觉的屯里人还是很善良、友好和乐于助人的。地铁上的人们那么冷血,或许是南橘北枳?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我觉得任何人如果在车上莫名其妙被殴打,反抗后被刀捅,他受到的肉体和精神伤害是旁人无法感同身受的。而受到伤害后无人施以援手则是这个社会对小郑的进一步伤害,更何况这里面的种族因素是让人无法回避的问题,小郑失去认同感,失去对这个社会的信心完全可以理解,应该反省的是这个社会,是否对华人这个少数族裔缺乏支持缺乏同情。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我觉得任何人如果在车上莫名其妙被殴打,反抗后被刀捅,他受到的肉体和精神伤害是旁人无法感同身受的。而受到伤害后无人施以援手则是这个社会对小郑的进一步伤害,更何况这里面的种族因素是让人无法回避的问题,小郑失去认同感,失去对这个社会的信心完全可以理解,应该反省的是这个社会,是否对华人这个少数族裔缺乏支持缺乏同情。。。
完全同意。
我同时希望我们要提前认识到这些问题,不要降到自己头上才觉醒。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不单单是爱屯,大温这边针对亚洲人挑衅的事情也越来越多。遇到这种事情还是能躲就躲能跑就跑。背井离乡,硬碰的话出了啥事连照顾的人都没有。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
关于学生运动的态度,胡适和鲁迅都正确,角度不同而已。

一个站在社会的角度,一个站子亲人的角度。赞👍
窗口开多了,发混了?
😄O(∩_∩)O

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
bfbs主张:教育中国孩子,要知道西人里面坏人更坏,告诉孩子们西方社会的坏分子也很可怕。

Dayday-up主张:谴责暴徒和社会冷漠。

你两个岂不是有点象,胡适和鲁迅对学生运动的观点了:p
😄
有道理

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这样的事完全可以发生在我们自己和家人的身上。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
被垃圾伤害还要自己反思?
垃圾哪儿都有,今年特别多。。。在外注意安全,提高警惕。
”垃圾哪儿都有,今年特别多“。。。”在外注意安全,提高警惕“
这两句话不是反思?

alanzjh

不是砌墙是拆墙!
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上周六,UA的中国留学生小郑被一个人渣无端挑衅并刺伤。在此希望小郑早日康复!

小郑随后在Facebook上发文表述了事情经过:
Last night at 9:25pm, I was attacked by a crazy stranger with a knife on the Univeristy Station platform. While I took the train from Corona station to Univeristy station, the stranger came to sit down next to another guy and me. He thought he had asked me some questions. In fact, he never asked me anything. He then followed me when I got off at the Univeristy Station. Next to the train door, he assaulted me and punched my face. I defended myself, he then stabbed my arm with a knife. The LRT driver stopped the train when other passengers were aware of the offence that happened on the Univeristy station platform. However, passengers did not offer me any help to contact the police and ambulance. Even though the guy had already escaped from the university station escalator, a group of train passengers stopped others who were inclined to get off the train from helping me, saying “it is his problem”. After the LRT train and other passengers left, I pressed the emergency button on the Univeristy station platform to wait for help. The Univeristy of Alberta Protective Service (UAPS) office is located in the education building, which is 10 minutes walk from the train station, but I waited about 15-20 minutes to have the city police arrived instead of those UAPS. Shame for humanity, public security of the City of Edmonton and the Univeristy of Alberta campuses.
I have been studying at the Univeristy of Alberta since September 2015, and I will graduate from my Bachelor of Commerce Cooperative Education Program this summer. As an international student, I have a strong sense of belonging with the University of Alberta and regard the City of Edmonton as my second home. I feel so disappointed to experience this horrible incident and realized how fragile humanity could be facing challenges. I do not deserve what happened, the horrible thing should not happen to other people in the communities of the University of Alberta, and the City of Edmonton! It is more disappointing that I might not never know the charge on that person who attacked me with his knife and was caught by city police unless the case is dealt with by public prosecutors. I chose not to tell this incident to my parents as I do not make them worry about me in China. I decided to let the public know for awareness that how dangerous it can suddenly be when you had trusted your communities.

非常赞赏小郑能够及时说出自己的经历,及时得到了媒体的关注,市长第二天也发表了评论,中国领事馆也专门发文提醒中国公民注意人身安全。现在国内媒体也做了报道,标题:细节曝光!中国留学生在加拿大遭袭被刺伤,有人想施以援手却被一群人拦住。

做为屯里的居民,除了对事件的愤怒、对小郑的同情和赞赏外,有一些自己的想法。

现在的人们出国太容易太普通,之前一直存在的“出国前教育”被人们淡忘了抛弃了。所以,小郑在事件发生后感到shame for humanity, public security of the City of Edmonton and the Univeristy of Alberta campuses。但之前,As an international student, I have a strong sense of belonging with the University of Alberta and regard the City of Edmonton as my second home。

前后如此巨大的反差,说明小郑没有接受出国前教育,把屯子想得太好。我只能说:图样图森破!
Edmonton每年都有几十起凶杀案件,一直稳居加拿大人均凶杀案的前列。新闻媒体每天都在报道各种各样的犯罪案件。就社会治安来说,真心比不上国内。
我就常常教育儿子,有坏人而且很多。告诉她不要上陌生人的车,不能让任何人有不恰当的触摸,远离不好的人群,等等。当然我更多鼓励儿子做积极的事情。
但这不妨碍我和小郑一样regard the City of Edmonton as my second home。

对于和小郑同学一样想法的人们来说,一定要接受出国前的教育,要坚持观看《新闻联播》,知道外国的月亮和中国的一样:十五的月亮十六圆,知道西方人性或许更加的自私虚伪,了解某些地区的治安状况很差,等等。当然,也可以多看当地的新闻,这里的新闻以负面报道、批评政府为主。

至于案件刚发生,小郑就写道:It is more disappointing that I might not never know the charge on that person who attacked me with his knife and was caught by city police unless the case is dealt with by public prosecutors。不知所云!

领事馆的声明?就不多说了。凶杀随后就被抓获了,就不要过几天还敦促破案了。但疫情严峻,治安差,确是实情。

最后,我觉的屯里人还是很善良、友好和乐于助人的。地铁上的人们那么冷血,或许是南橘北枳?
身处异乡,飞来横祸,有共情心的人都不难理解,小郑为什么这样失望和难过。这也是他的真实感受, 何谓 “不知所云” ?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老外要是恶起来,比中国人可是恶太多了。中国人一般损人是为了利己,老外很多变态完全为了损人。

看看15世纪西班牙,葡萄牙的殖民者,看看美国吃人的黑奴制度,看看希特勒是如何对待犹太人。

简直让人毛骨悚然,简直就不是“人”。

还是那句话,人不按颜色分,白人里人渣也很多!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老外要是恶起来,比中国人可是恶太多了。中国人一般损人是为了利己,老外很多变态完全为了损人。

看看15世纪西班牙,葡萄牙的殖民者,看看美国吃人的黑奴制度,看看希特勒是如何对待犹太人。

简直让人毛骨悚然,简直就不是“人”。

还是那句话,人不按颜色分,白人里人渣也很多!

说得很对。看美国的那些亚裔被无缘无故殴打,甚至刺死的例子。都是黑人,白人干的。是在不理解这些人心里的黑暗。

西方国家对中国新疆问题的夸大攻击,从某种程度上是用他们自己心里深深的恶意来揣测中国的做法。

每次看到这些无端的攻击,就让我感叹那句话。如果自己的祖国真正强大,自由,谁愿意在国外和异族人生活?

当然了,大多数老外还是正常的。就如你所说的,在老外里面,那些坏人的坏,你是无法想象的。

但是,我要补充的是。中国历史上的残暴也是很多的。什么凌迟处死,五马分尸,都是变态的人想出来的。

当代社会的东亚人,比白人,黑人要温柔多了。

MySunflower327

未关注(999土豆)
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这里面大家是否错失了一个不愿面对的事实?
正常来讲,当你看到有人受伤,而且已对自己没有危险,肯定是会过去问询甚至是毫不犹豫出手帮忙的。但是,那么多人回避了。这说明了那些看客的什么潜在心理?或许是:

中国人?他是该的,我不说见到很开心就不错了。

冷漠的产生是有一个潜在的内心活动的。我只能认为当前,种族主义已经埋下了更深的种子!