推特老板对比特币的赞誉 : 为比特币奉献余生!前路虽漫漫, 若有比特币藏于手,岁月从不败HODL。

前面admin的帖子说,比特币是人类当下可以找到的最好的货币。

推特老板Jack Dorsey在本周末Miami 的2021年比特币大会,对比特币的赞誉,也反映了admin对比特币的信仰, 这里转发,翻译,分享给大家。前路虽漫漫, 若有比特币藏于手,岁月从不败HODL。

1622995184830.png

"For me, bitcoin changes absolutely everything. What I'm drawn to most about it is the ethos, what it represents. The conditions that created it are so rare and so special and so precious and I don't think there's anything more important in my lifetime to work on. I don't think there's anything more enabling for people around the world."

对我来说,比特币绝对改变了一切。最吸引我的是它的精神,它代表了什么!!创造比特币的情况是如此罕见、如此特殊、如此珍贵,我认为在我的一生中没有什么比这更重要和值得为其工作的事了。我认为世界上再没有什么其它东西,比它(比特币)更能激活全世界人类的潜能和创造力。

"Whatever I can do, whatever my companies can do to make it more accessible to everyone is how I want to spend the rest of my life. If I were not at Square or Twitter I'd be working on bitcoin. If it needed more help than Square and Twitter, I would leave them for bitcoin. But I think both companies have a role to play."

只要能够让世界上每个人都能更容易地使用它(比特币),我都会竭尽所能去做,我的公司都会竭尽所能去做,这就是我想要度过余生的方式(为比特币奉献余生)。如果我不在 Square 或 Twitter公司,我会从事比特币的工作。如果它(比特币)比 Square 和 Twitter 更需要帮助,我会离开Square 和 Twitter,为比特币工作。但我认为这两家公司都可以为比特币发挥作用。

"They're missing everything. They're not getting out of New York, they're not getting out of the country, they're not talking to people. Go to Nigeria for one day and see the struggle that people have to put up with, with their government and with their money. Go to Ghana that has a bunch of transplants from all over the continent and you witness the same thing every single day. Go to India and you'll see the same."

他们(华尔街、资本权贵们)错过了一切(脱离现实),他们沉迷在纽约,他们沉迷在美国,他们不与人交谈(不了解民间疾苦)。如果你去尼日利亚呆一天,看看那里的人们必须付出的努力,看看他们的政府,和他们的钱。去加纳,去印度,你每天都会目睹同样的事情。

"Everything about it is why we're into it. There's nothing else that compares to it. And we have no interests other than making sure we are building a native currency for the internet and helping in every way that we can. So all the other coins to me, don't factor in at all."

关于比特币,最重要和所有的一切,都只归结在一点:我们为什么要参与(数字币)其中。(这个原因)没有其他东西可以与之相比。我们对除了确保比特币成为互联网的原生货币以外的事情,都不感兴趣,我们会尽我们所能为达成这个目标提供帮助,所以对我来说,所有其他的数字币,根本不考虑。

"That realization that we finally have a currency that can be traded at any single point on the planet is pretty incredible and what that enables going forward is pretty mind-blowing and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that that happens."

(比特币)达成了这样一个现实:我们终于拥有一种可以在地球上任何一个点进行交易的货币 ,这是非常令人难以置信的。这将激活人类潜能,使我们能够继续前进, 让梦想成真,这是多么的让人兴奋。我将尽我所能,确保这一切发生。”

Jack Dorsey在本周末Miami 的2021年比特币大会访谈全视频:

最后编辑: 2021-06-06

阿吾

踏实做事 有趣做人
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
加几条,这几天关于比特币的消息。。。

1 萨尔瓦多成为世界上第一个采用 国家 Bitcoin 的 作为法定货币

2 阿里巴巴、谷歌等 300 多家公司正在寻求新加坡加密货币许可证

3 Japan’s Bitcoin Law Goes Into Effect Tomorrow
Japan is set to begin recognizing bitcoin as a legal method of payment starting tomorrow.