Pinnacle Uptown 最后一枚大将 价格和户型图
Pinnacle Uptown 最后一枚大将
|FREE 1 Parking & FREE 1 Locker!|
|The Gemma Condos is developed |
by Pinnacle International,
who has over 40 years of development experience.
Newly developed Hurontario LRT system
will be steps away from Gemma Condos.
Hwy 401 & 403 will also
give you access to anywhere
in GTA! 5-mins to Square One Shopping Centre, a
nd only 4-mins drive from Gemma Condos.
200 Watergarden Drive, Mississauga, ON L5R 1B2
Gemma Condos Highlights
- Located in a prime location in downtown Mississauga
- Quick access to Hwy 403, 401 & 407
- Close to Cooksville GO Station
- Located just steps to the Future Hurontario LRT
- Close proximity to Square One Shopping Centre,
Sheridan College, Celebration square
- Plenty of options for shopping, dining & entertainment
- Top-rated schools in the neighborhood
- Nearby parks such as Mississauga Valley Park,
Stonebrook Park, and Kariya Park
Gemma Condos is located in downtown Mississauga.
The Toronto Pearson International Airport,
Canada’s largest and busiest airport,
has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth.
Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City
of Toronto, several companies have chosen
to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honored with a beautiful coastline
on the shores of Lake Ontario.
The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River,
the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale
College campus on Mississauga Road,
as well as the Hershey Centre,
which hosts significant sports and entertainment events,
all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Mississauga is the sixth-largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed
at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 million
Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping center.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs
will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing
and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500
undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital
on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Price: From the $500,000's
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 180 days
5% in 365 days
5% on occupancy
Only 15% Deposit Until Occupancy