又到了FINAL时刻

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我这学期学得不咋地,成绩不理想,更重要的是没扎实学到什么东西。时间管理还是不行,几个头绪一起处理精力上就捉襟见肘。看来读书还是要年轻没家累的时候更合适。下学期看来只能选三门课。sad…

自定义头衔
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我这学期学得不咋地,成绩不理想,更重要的是没扎实学到什么东西。时间管理还是不行,几个头绪一起处理精力上就捉襟见肘。看来读书还是要年轻没家累的时候更合适。下学期看来只能选三门课。sad…
我的时间管理也不行。学校里有老师专门辅导时间管理,我去她那儿好几次了,些微有些效果。

我自己分析了,我做那些作业都很慢,特别是英语,哲学之类的,特别慢,原因有
1 我不想做!!!!!
2 别的同学都是学了多年,熟手,他们当然快,我是生手,刚开始学着做,就是这么慢。
3 写小论文,论文这两个字吓人,总当研究论文看待,感觉没好几个月整不出来。其实在这个学习阶段没那么难,就是瞎凑合一篇就成

昨天我就是抱着3这样的心态写哲学小论文,它不是一篇论文,它就是老师出了5个大题,每个题目写明白就可以了。我就这样,写出来了小论文。

自定义头衔
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
其他科目,法语,希腊语,勇敢地承认自己不行,抱着得过且过的心态学习,爱咋咋滴。我不觉得我希腊语最后如果不及格了,会影响我成为画手。

上周希腊语随堂考试了,考的听力,选择题,瞎选一通,抱着大不了不及格拿不到这个学分的心态做完了。交完卷子,我们下课了,这个时候有个同学来了,老师问他是谁?他说了名字,老师说怎么你一学期都没来今天来了呢?他说他是来考试的。然后我就对自己有信心了,我是挺差的,但还有人根本不来上课呢。再咋样我是态度好的哈。

那些小老外希腊语都挺好的,他们肯定在家里就学了的。所以我就随便吧,随缘了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我这学期学的都是专业课,也学得不咋地。主要是回家带娃啥也干不了,雕塑陶艺全靠在学校的时间赶作业,画图全是半夜起床打着哈欠乱画的,光动了手没动脑子,很遗憾地虚度了一个学期。
下个学期要吸取教训,少选点课,宁可学慢点,也要学精点。

自定义头衔
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我这学期学的都是专业课,也学得不咋地。主要是回家带娃啥也干不了,雕塑陶艺全靠在学校的时间赶作业,画图全是半夜起床打着哈欠乱画的,光动了手没动脑子,很遗憾地虚度了一个学期。
下个学期要吸取教训,少选点课,宁可学慢点,也要学精点。
是的,要带娃学习时间就少了,基本上没什么学习时间了

自定义头衔
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
FINAL时刻又摸鱼

不摸鱼不FINAL。我正在写英语的大作文。这个。。。每周都要写一些读书报告,有点像中小学时代写周记那种感觉。最后期末大作文,这个小时候可没写过。比较已经过了中小学时代了嘛。那我就尽量写写,混个过关。

今天赶紧滴,把英语写好,明天就可以撸画

自定义头衔
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最好把你写的哲学小文章发表在这里

瞎写的。。望兄台赐教

Stoicism practices –

How to be free in the predetermined universe

I would like to have a Stoicism life. Stoicism is a school of Hellenistic philosophy founded by Zeno of Citium in Athens in 3rd centrury BC (Stoicism, Wikipedia, 25 Nov 2021). Stoics believed that true goodness does not lie in pleasure or in external objects, but in the state of the soul. Peace of mind is found in wisdom and self-control, by which people restrain passions and desires that disturb them in daily life. Your mission in life is not to choose your role, but to play well the one you’ve been assigned (Lecture 9: slide 3). After I studied Stoicism, I found that a Stoicism life can lead to a good life. I would like to have apply Stoicism practices in my daily life and as a result, play well on my role in the life.

The first Stoic Practice I would like to talk about is called “The Stoic Fork” ( Worksheet 4: Page 8). The main idea of the practice is, when one meets a condition, before he or she start to jump or cry, the person should keep calm and analyze all the small elements in the condition to find out which parts in in control and which not in control, what can be change and what cannot change, as well as what can be influenced and what cannot be influenced (Worksheet 4: page 8). The Stoic Fork is a good way to face any challenges in life. In a difficult condition, one can analyze and find the changeable parts, and maybe find a good way to change that. For example, if a person is not happy about many things in his or her life, what can this person do? The person can analyze, and find out the changeable parts, maybe the reason is not enough money, so the person can think about how to earn more money. Now the question is how to earn more money, the person can analyze by the Stoic Fork, and find out the changeable parts, maybe he or she need to find a better job. Then the person can analyze the new question… by this meth, he or she can find a way to solve the bad condition.

The second Stoic Practice I want to discuss is called “Premeditation Malorum”, which is to predict all the things could go wrong (Lecture 9: Slide 8). I had watched a young kid playing board game with his friend. The kid predicted he will always win, so every time when he loses, he felt very angry. It is easy to predict for good results, but the reality not always as same as predict. On the contrary, if a person can predict the bad result and prepare for it, when the result arrives, if it is good, the person can be more than happy, but if it is bad, the person already prepared well to handle it. For example, a student will have an exam. He or she should predict it will be a very difficult exam and work hard for it. On the exam day, maybe the student found that it is a very easy exam, so he or she can pass. Or, maybe the student found that it is a very difficult exam, even the one had already spend a lot of time and effort on it, the person still cannot pass. On this condition the student should feel comfort because there is already enough prepare one can do.

The third Stoic Practice I am going to talk about is called “Plato’s view”, which is to take the view from above, to zoom out and see everything from a higher vantage point ( Worksheet 4: Page 10). This is a good view that everyone should apply frequently in the daily life. I would like to describe a scene I applied this practice: years ago, I was unhappy about my life. “Seeing how small we are in the grand scheme of things… (Daily Stoic, What is Stoicism? A Definition and 9 Stoic Exercises To Get You Started)” I zoom out and analyze everything around me to find out where went wrong. By this step I found the problem is not only lack money but also dissatisfy the environment. To solve my problems, I zoom out and apply a vantage point, to search a solution in a wilder range. Finally, I figured out a solution: go to another country. After many years, I can say I found a good solution.

Stoicism consider the universe is ordered, rational, structured and designed so everything is fated, predetermined and according to plan (Lecture 10: Slide 2). By doing the Stoic Practices, one can be free when he or she choose to act according to the rational nature and also according to the four virtues (such as courage, justice, temperance and wisdom) (Lecture 10: Slide 2). I have described and analyzed three Stoic Practices on the above text. There are more Stoic Practices can be found online. It is good to apply the practices in the daily life. These practices are very useful to solve the problem and make a better life and help you to be free in the well-structured universe.

Bibliography

Anonymous. “Stoicism.” Wikipedia, 25 November 2021, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism

Anonymous. “What is Stoicism? A Definition and 9 Stoic Exercises To Get You Started.” Daily Stoic, Accessed 25 November 2021. https://dailystoic.com/what-is-stoi...ercises-to-get-you-started/#how-to-be-a-stoic

自定义头衔
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这文章不小啊,因为我不知道什么是stoicism,所以不怎么看得明白,因为即使我不知道stoicism,但貌似我在生活里也是用同样的方法解决问题的
这是古希腊一种哲学思想。我也觉得,我以前没学过,我也会用类似方法解决问题。哲学的好处在于,他就是表述一种思想意识,不强迫别人相信或实践,不对不理解他的人进行道德审判或采取强制手段。

这文章小,是跟咱们以前写的正经论文比。这就是期末小论文,一两天就写出来了。

bbjj

无官一身轻
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是古希腊一种哲学思想。我也觉得,我以前没学过,我也会用类似方法解决问题。哲学的好处在于,他就是表述一种思想意识,不强迫别人相信或实践,不对不理解他的人进行道德审判或采取强制手段。

这文章小,是跟咱们以前写的正经论文比。这就是期末小论文,一两天就写出来了。
那是你厉害了,我已经长时间没接触学术性的东西,以为你这篇文章的三分一才能称为小。