斯坦福 IT

Shanghai Business Interpreter, Whats app: 008613702747933

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Hi, This is Michael, and I am a professional Shanghai Business interpreter in China

I had study and work in Canada for more than 10 years, and graduated from Carleton Univsity in Canada with Honor Bachelor Degree

My Whats app account is 008613702747933 , and my e-mail address is michael_328_2@yahoo.ca , and my wechat account is huangyiyyun328

I would list myself introduction as following:

1. My personality

- My key personality: responsible, kind, honest, and professional

2. My service scope

- I am mainly providing sourcing service and interpreting service to customer. I am also a licensed English tour guide and do part time tour guide job in Shenzhen.

- My sourcing service includes sourcing new products or new factories, collecting prices and samples, checking quality, sending samples to customer via local forwarder (DHL/Fedex agent, much lower cost than using official DHL), factory audit, goods inspection, and shipping arrangement.

- Besides sourcing and interpreting, I also do file translation and market research per customer's request.

- My tour guide job not limited to sightseeing, but also include below service:

* Trip plan and hotel booking
* Airport pick-up and car service
* Shopping accompany

- As a tour guide, most of my clients are introduced by friends and friends' friends... I appreciate very much my friends' trust!

5. My work Skill

- Fluent English with nice voice
- Good photography skill
- Good computer skill: Excel, PPT, Photoshop
- Good learning and communication skill

I also found a company called C & T International Consulting Co.,Limited and its weblink is www.ctinternations.com , and please feel free to check it.

Please contact me when you need my help in China, I am sure with my professional skills and rich social experience, you will have a wonderful trip and good business here. I am waiting here to help you.

Contact Info:

Whats app:008613702747933
mail: michael_328_2@yahoo.ca
www.ctinternations.com
Wechat: huangyiyun328
https://twitter.com/rossaflavor
https://www.instagram.com/huangyiyun328/
https://www.pinterest.com/hmike3052/

附件

• HEAD PHOTO.JPG
    HEAD PHOTO.JPG
    14.2 KB · 查看: 0
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
做翻译要注意语法,起码不要有低级错误。看看这段:
I had study and work in Canada for more than 10 years, and graduated from Carleton Univsity in Canada with Honor Bachelor Degree

应该是
I had studied and worked...

with honors bachelor's degree (general references are not capitalized, honors with an s, bachelor's with an apostrophe),
or
Bachelor of Arts degree (capitalized when it is the proper and full name of the degree)

Univrsity ---> University

还有好多不一一列举点评了。

最后编辑: 2019-07-19