schen

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 我的婚姻:真的好可怕呀!!

MARTIN的博客里关于LZ到了加拿大之后的其中一个日志:I am really happy how well Zhifang has been adjusting to life in Canada. The longer she is here, the more she learns about, and adjusts to, life here in Canada. I will be the first to admit that it can not be easy for her. I am not there most of the time to help her along. She is pretty well on her own, to figure out her way here. But slowly, she is making new friends, and figuring things out. Also, her English abilities are getting quite good. Last night, we talked on the phone for 3 hours, with very few difficulties. I am excited that she is adjusting so well. I was worried that she would be terribly homesick, and would find the language barrier too hard, but she has proved these to be needless worries. 我对志芳能很快适应加拿大的生活感到真的很高兴。她在这里的时间越长她就可以学得更多,就更加可以适应这里的生活。我第一个承认让她适应这里的生活并不容易,我没有能够一直都陪在她身边帮助她。她还自己会独自地解决了很多问题,还认得回来的路。但是慢慢地结交了她自己的新朋友,对很多事情也渐渐了解了。还有她的英语现在也不错了!昨天晚上我们在电话里聊了3个小时都基本上没有问题.我感到很兴奋看见她适应这里的生活能力那么好。刚开始的时候我真的很担心她到这里之后会很想家,担心她到这里之后这里的语言障碍让她感到困难。但是她自己的独立证明了这些都无需担心的!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马丁的日志:Christmas is coming圣诞节要来了。
Its hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I am excited for this Christmas to come, as this is the first Christmas that Zhifang will experience. Generally I am excited about this holiday, because it is so much fun to see the excitement in Allison. But this year, I will have two people that will be very excited. I know for some, Christmas seems like a long way away. But for me, I am only going home one more time, before heading on the road for one last run before the holidays.
真不敢相信圣诞节马上就到了。我对这个圣诞节的到来感到很兴奋,因为这是志芳过的第一个圣诞节!总的来说我很期待这个假期,因为我觉得很开心看到ALLISON那么兴奋。但是今年我会和两个非常兴奋的人一起过假期。我知道有些人觉得圣诞节很遥远,但是对于我来说我只要再跑一次车节日就到了。

我翻译得不太好,凑合着看吧:D哈哈

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马丁日志:I still have to go out and buy some gifts for my girls. I have already started buying for Allison. She is the easy one, since at her age, toys are always a hit. I can't really be specific about what I have bought her, on the off chance that Allison reads this blog. And I can't really be specific about what I intend to buy for Zhifang, since I know that she does read this blog. It will be an exciting holiday. On top of the gifts, Zhifang will also be introduced to my family, when we all get together. After Christmas, I hope to take bother her and Allison to Ottawa for a few days, to see our nations Capital. It will be an exciting holiday season.我还得去给我的女孩们买圣诞礼物。我已经开始给ALLISON买礼物了,她的礼物很容易,因为她还是个小孩子,玩具总是她最喜欢的。但是我不能在这里写我给她买了什么,以防万一她看到这个日志提前知道了她的礼物。我也不能在这里写我准备给志芳买什么礼物,因为我知道她会来看这里我写的日志。这将会是一个非常棒的节日,除了礼物以外,等我们都在一起的时候志芳还将被介绍给我的家人。圣诞节后,我想带志芳和ALLISON去渥太华,去看看我们的首都。这将是一个很开心的假期。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马丁日志:People Understand 人们能理解

The longer Zhifang spends in Canada, the better her English is getting. Her English has been improving more and more throughout the past couple of years, but living in China, it is difficult to really improve, since everyone she knows speaks Chinese. But now that she is in Canada, of course, hearing Chinese is a little more of a rare thing. I can regularly hear her English improving. In an effort to help her, I have also tried to not speak in "Chinglish", or broken English. It is an easy thing to fall back into speaking Chinglish, because this is how she speaks to me. But slowly we are making ground.志芳在加拿大呆的时间越长,她的英语水平就会越好,过去的几年她的英语水平已经提高很多了,那时候她还在中国。但是住在中国想提高英语水平不容易,因为大家都知道她说汉语。但是现在她在加拿大,能听到汉语的机会就相对少了。我已经能逐步地感觉到她的英语提高了。为了帮助她,我尽量开始不跟她说中国式的英语或者为了更容易明白的简单式英语了。我很容易就说回中国式英语的,因为她是用中国式英语跟我说话的。
A couple of days ago, Zhifang phoned a friend of mine. This friend is not Chinese, and can not speak Chinese. This was a woman that Zhifang met not long after she arrived in Canada. Zhifang phoned this woman, and had a conversation with her. I don't know all the details of the chat they had, but I had an excited conversation with Zhifang later that day. She was excited, because she was able to phone someone, and they were able to understand her. This made Zhifang very happy, to know that her language is improving to the point of others being able to carry on a chat with her.很久以前志芳给我的一个朋友打电话,这个朋友不是中国人也不会说汉语。是一个志芳到了加拿大之后不久见过的一个女性朋友。志芳打电话给她跟她谈了话。我不是很清楚他们谈话的所有内容,但是当天我跟志芳在电话里都很兴奋,因为志芳觉得她可以给加拿大那边的人打电话而别人也可以了解她说什么了!志芳很开心,她的英语提高到慢慢可以和别人交流了。
On another note, the annual deer hunt is over. Zhifang was a little bothered with the hunt, because she has befriended a young deer. She regularly goes out to see this deer, but lately for the last week, she has not seen this deer. She was concerned that this deer had made its way to the dinner table of some happy hunter. But today, she was relieved to tell me that the deer had come back. The hunt is now over, so the deer has made it for another year. Zhifang has taken to calling this "her" deer. Now when the deer sees her, it will get quite close to her. 另外一件事,年度对野鹿的打猎季节已经过去了。志芳对这个打猎季节感到有点不高兴,因为她最近跟一个野鹿交了朋友。她经常出去看这个小野鹿,但最近这个星期她没看到这个野鹿,她觉得可能它已经被送上餐桌了。但是今天她很高兴地告诉我她看到这个野鹿回来了。打猎的季节也结束了,这个野鹿又可以逃过一劫。志芳把这个小野鹿称做她的鹿。现在那只野鹿看见志芳的时候也不怕她了可以让她靠近了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马丁写了好多关于他们的生活的事情。虽然人无完人嘛,但是人家也不是什么坏心肠的人。不去了解马丁,只听LZ一味地在这里说马丁的不是,就去判断马丁十恶不赦了,这怎么行咧。
凡事都有两面的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

LS的是在练习自己的翻译水平吧??

我才不需要这样练习我的翻译水平呢。
这里好多人英语也不太好,很多想了解这个事情的人如果读不懂马丁写的东西不是有点郁闷吗。还有因为我一开始就觉得人们只听LZ在这里说马丁的不是,就开始骂马丁不是好人,这对马丁不是很公平。想了解事情就要了解全部,没有了解全部之前去骂人,没有了解全部之前就出主意给别人,也有可能害了好人帮了坏人。所以嘛,应该先多多了解

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马丁回顾去年的日志之一:Yesterday, we took another step to getting Zhifang more settled here in Canada. We went to the bank, and opened her an account. It was a little difficult, because the bank has so many different options as to what kind of account she might need. For now, she is just looking for a basic account, to get her established. Earlier in the week, she got a new cell phone, so she can communicate with new friends easier. And this week, her Social Insurance Card (SIN Card) arrived in the mail. The only thing we are waiting on at this point, is her Permanent Residence Card, which will make it easier than lugging her passport everywhere. This card will show her legal status in Canada. In January, she will be eligible for health care. She has to live in Ontario for 3 months before being eligible. Lots of changes in the last year. 昨天,为了志芳在加拿大稳定下来我们又迈进了一步。我们去了银行给她开了一个账户。开户有点麻烦,因为银行有很多不同的建议给志芳选择哪一种类型的银行卡比较好。现在志芳需要的只是一个基本的账户让她建立起她的生活而已。这周她也得到了一个新的手机可以方便她跟她的新朋友们联系。还有这周,她还拿到了她的社会保险卡。现在我们等的就只有她的PR卡了。有了PR卡就可以方便很多,她就不用去到哪里都要带着她的(中国)护照了。这个卡会显示她在加拿大合法的信息。一月份,她就可以拿到她的医疗保险卡了。她得在加拿大住满三个月才能拿到医疗保险卡。回顾去年,去年有了好多的新变化。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

越来越没劲了。
LZ整天没事做。
浮云。。

状态
不接受进一步回复。