当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 和一个加拿大男人一起会幸福吗?

我老公是我遇到的最温柔的男人,最善解人意的男人,就是太慢,这是加拿大的典型。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Oh, I see. Then you will choose to suck the balls of a White Canadian.
Your words make you to be single. You insulted two women. Even more, here, there are a lot of chinese women who would like to marry good decent white men instead of marry a dirty chinese man like you. Let your mother and your father suck your balls ,OK? You are a good son brought up by them, so it is the reward from you to them. Let your parents suck your dirty balls.Son of a bitch.Go to the bell to kiss your own ass.Asshole!!!BTW, I permit you to kiss my white boyfriend's asshole. It is our respect for you. You are garbage even not worthy to kiss his asshole.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

why so many chinese women show their happiness here . YOu said that they are 有病?From your words we can only draw a conclusion that they really made a good decision in choosing marriage. At least they feel very happy here and are very satisfied with their marriage. So You feel unbalanced? You feel not happy? Evil men deserve evil women. You guys deserve the present situation because your chinese dirty men never really respect and love chinese women. So you are destined to be lonely forever. Or you could go back chinese to marry a whore on the street. And get a mug in the future.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Garyman , you are the representative of chinese men. NO brain. NO idea , no skills, the only way for you to make a living is to immigrate to a white man 's world and want to beg a piece of bread from their hands and you may even feel proud of that. I look down upon your dirty guys. Go to the hell.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

不过我骨子里从来没有洋人高人一等的想法,也从来不承认谁比我高一等。也许这样会吃很多亏,但也无所谓。

真的洋老公那么好吗?天知道。和中国人分手了,还要所谓青春损失费,和鬼佬分手了,屁都不敢放一个。放了就是不独立了,是不是?

海外我见多了中国人,男人不像男人,踩着同胞的肩膀往上爬,专欺负新来的同胞过日子。女人不像女人,真的以为个性自由独立了,被鬼佬甩几回老实了,觉得又要作小女人踏实了,知道洋大人看着彬彬有礼,其实也是一肚子坏水。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我周围的小留不少却跟我说,中国男人坏的很,她们决定找老外.老外里面坏的也有,不过,老外里面也有好的,好的可比中国男人的好人好多了.

对于你对海外中国男人的评价非常赞同.