家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

北美递buffalo的专用贴(希望版主置顶)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 北美递buffalo的专用贴(希望版主置顶)

We are in USA now and we are in I-485 Pending and using EAD card. We are applying Canada green card. and it sent us a letter request lawfully admitted to Canada/USA for a period of at least one year at the time for applying permanent residence.
it tell us:
Under section 101(13)(A)&(B) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act of the United States, a person who is paroled under section 212(d)(5) if the immigration and nationality Act is not considered to have been lawfully admitted. EAD card is not proof of lawful admission.
my question

1)what document should I submit, can I submit I-485 pending receipt?
2)Does my status is Paroled as above described?
3)Does that mean I am not qualified for applying Canada green card since I am parole??
Thank you so much

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

6月听上去很久阿,,好像有人10月FN的现在已经IP的说

是啊。比我想象的要慢好多。但是上网去查process进度,上面很明确的写是17个月。从2010年1月递档加17个月确实是2011年六月。慢慢等吧。反正早给我我也每时间去登陆。。。:wdb23:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我是申请BC省提名技术类的。拿到省提名信后,发现要求我递交到Buffalo。但是我住在北京。

在坛子里搜索了一些信息,有些帖子说投Buffalo 要求在美国或加拿大居住超过12个月才可以,是这样吗?
如果是,是否只能让加拿大的雇主帮忙提交了?我在北京!只是短期去过加拿大和美国。

焦急等待中。。。

谢谢高人指点啊!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

焦急等待中。。。

谢谢高人指点啊!

提名类我不清楚。但FSW的的确是如此。refer to:
  • Consult the list of countries and visa offices to determine which Canadian visa office is responsible for:
  • the country in which you are residing, provided you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year; or
  • your country of nationality.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

焦急等待中。。。

谢谢高人指点啊!

楼上说的对,短期居住如果没过一年不可以

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

真是谢谢你了,真厉害.昨天晚上我写信去FBI催,并且写了一个deadline,今天一早开邮箱就给我回信了.他们说已经收到,已经做了note尽量往前推.太好了,终于有希望了.继续加声望.
我办理指纹的过程是这样的:先去了当地警察局,你知道,费城都是黑人多,警察也是,多说几句就会拔抢.没敢和他们讲理就被转到洲警那去了,到了洲警察局,黑人警察也很厉害,绝对不和你多说话,说了不管按指纹的事,再和他多费话一句就死定了.被迫又找到移民局,进去后说只管美国公民按指纹,不过对面马路边上有个面包车,在车里可以有私人帮你打指纹的agent,花了$30打完才算完成.够累的.在美国办点事还真不容易.

请问他们的email address? :wdb2:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Notice Where to apply now if you're in the U.S.A. or Canada

Visa services previously offered at the Consulate General of Canada in Buffalo, New York, have been transferred across the North American processing network.

Most American citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada if they stay for less than six months. Some residents of the U.S. do require a visa if they are nationals from a country that is not visa exempt. Please consult the list below for information on where you should now apply for visa services.

If you are not an American or permanent resident of the U.S., but you live in the U.S., and are a national of a country whose citizens require a visa to enter Canada:

New visitor visa applications can be submitted to the visa offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, Detroit, Washington, D.C., or New York. Visitor visa applications that have already been submitted to the office in Buffalo will be processed to completion. Applicants are not required to re-apply and will be contacted once a final decision has been made on their application.

If you are an American or national of another country and are seeking a study or work permit:

New study and temporary work permit applications must be submitted to the visa offices in Los Angeles or New York. We encourage eligible students to continue to take advantage of the option to apply for their study permit online through MyCIC.

Study and temporary work permit applications that have already been submitted to the offices in Buffalo, Washington, D.C., Seattle and Detroit will be processed to completion at those offices. Applicants are not required to re-apply and will be contacted once a final decision has been made on their application.

If you are a temporary resident in Canada and need a new visa to return or want to extend your stay:

Visitor visa applications for students and temporary workers with valid status currently in Canada status must be submitted to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa (CPP-O).

If you are in Canada as a temporary resident (visitor, student or worker) and want to extend your status you can continue to apply online through MyCIC.

If you are an American or national of another country currently residing in the U.S. or Canada and want to submit a permanent resident application:

Economic Class applications must first be sent to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada (CIO-S). Family Class applications must also first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (CPC-M). Applications that have been screened for positive eligibility will be sent directly to CPP-O for further processing. Applicants should indicate “CPP-O” as the processing office where indicated in their application.

Economic and Family Class applications that have already been submitted to CIO-S or CPC-M and have been screened for positive eligibility have already been redirected to CPP-O. Applicants are not required to contact CPP-O to ensure their application was redirected. Applicants will be contacted once a final decision has been made.

Applications that are currently at the Buffalo visa office will be transferred to CPP-O for final processing. Applicants are not required to contact CPP-O to ensure their application has been transferred. Applicants will be contacted at the next stage of processing or once a final decision has been made.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

准备3 月5号登陆加拿大啦!人在美国,递交材料后一直没怎么关注,没想到终于成功了。祝等待着的各位好运!
:wdb23:

请问现在在美国,是怎么投档?我该在哪里查询这些信息?我看这些帖子都是以前的,没有2012年以后的。。