嫁给西人的姐妹们进来报到一下

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 嫁给西人的姐妹们进来报到一下

你为什么这么爱国还往美国跑?还为美国那些破学位说话?真奇怪了。我不爱国,我爱我老爸老妈,爱我的叔叔阿姨,至于国家,在哪个国家我过的开心,我就爱哪个国家。有奶便是娘就是我。

嫁给中国男人就是不cheap嫁给老外就是耻辱?这是什么逻辑?我觉得只要情投意合,嫁给谁都一样。包括同性恋。只要不危害社会,愿意怎么生活是每个人自己的事情。

嫁给中国男人的女人离婚的也被你们骂,嫁给老外离婚的也被你们骂。凭什么?难道女人就应该像奴隶一样服服帖帖的为男人生儿育女才叫好女人?得了把,少给我们女人洗脑。我们只要自己过的开心,关你屁事。猥琐男无论在哪里都是猥琐男。滚。
:wdb45::wdb19::wdb17::wdb10:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

现在国内很多姐妹都嫁给了西人.大家进来聊一下在生活中有什么生活的趣事及烦恼. 有机会大家可以聚会一下.

1 先说一下是从国内哪个省市来的.

2 现在在加拿大的哪里生活.

3 现在是否工作

4 来加拿大多久了.是否适应了这里的生活.

5 是否喜欢加拿大.

6 写下QQ 或MSN

中西合璧姐妹群QQ:108865942

很高兴在过年的前一天回到了美丽的厦门.在国内的日子.感觉时间过得太快了.我还没来及看.已经三个月过去了.... 老实说我还是很喜欢厦门.在小区里..早上一出门.就有很多邻居抱着孩子出来晒太阳.一起聊天. 或是约个楼上楼下邻居在海边走走.很是惬意..可以随意享受各种各样的美食.真是太好了.

在国内享受了半年,偶昨天刚刚回来蒙特利尔.在国内一直忙得没有时间看这个贴子.今天抽空看了一下.天哪.硝烟味这么浓呀.各位兄弟.姐妹们.说实说.自已的日子自己过.管好自己是最好的...走自己正确的路.享受一路美好风景...不要再这里说些伤国民心的话语了.拜托!...

最讨厌你们这类女人。最好中国禁止你们入境。永远滚到加拿大。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

还有那说啥,‘你以为我们喜欢老外是为了改变命运?搞笑。我们是为了喜欢而喜欢。’?

这个更可恶了。你要是因为生活所迫,贫穷为了改变命运,还比较好理解。那现在你是偏好老外了。

这个就是严重的种族主义了。

难道加拿大是个如此的种族主义国家吗?

希望你滚到加拿大之后,永远不要再踏入中国国门一步。滚!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

大家中国男性联合起来,到互联网各处相关英文论坛,揭露加拿大政府搞大规模国际人口贩运的犯罪行为。这是反人类行为。是种族歧视的犯罪行为。

www.dsc-gc.com

Disinformation and Slavery Canada
oh really? even chinese guys like GWM , what ? they don't like u ? they don't like old ugly stupid irresponsible chinese man . i see my friends( male or female) marrying hot french guys , young canadians , cute british . it's their options. not some so called
racist

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

oh really? even chinese guys like GWM , what ? they don't like u ? they don't like old ugly stupid irresponsible chinese man . i see my friends( male or female) marrying hot french guys , young canadians , cute british . it's their options. not some so called
racist

you are a fucking racist. you discriminate against your own race. you have higher STD rate than normal white women, this has been proven by a study of Boston University.

you are Chinese yourself but you openly hate Chinese men, I know there are many such women like you.

you are a Yellow-cab full of disease. both Canada and China should deport you and you can go live in the fucking Antarctica and fuck the penguins.

so now you have to pretend that you don't speak Chinese? why are you here on a Chinese website. so just fuck off.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

you are a fucking racist. you discriminate against your own race. you have higher STD rate than normal white women, this has been proven by a study of Boston University.

you are Chinese yourself but you openly hate Chinese men, I know there are many such women like you.

you are a Yellow-cab full of disease. both Canada and China should deport you and you can go live in the fucking Antarctica and fuck the penguins.

so now you have to pretend that you don't speak Chinese? why are you here on a Chinese website. so just fuck off.
gosh i am a male . i feel for chinese wowen and some of the gay guys . bad people are everywhere ,open yr eyes. watch yr mouth , young man (or old folk:wdb6:). with so many options , why should we cling on to chinese or asian for god's sake= =

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

大家好,我也来报到了.......我刚来这里不久,家住Montreal South Shore.我很喜欢这里的生活,简单平静,但也时常感到无聊。希望能结识这里的姐妹,有空的时候可以去逛逛街,聊聊天什么的。我的QQ :1711063429~~~
lol , have fun.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

gosh i am a male . i feel for chinese wowen and some of the gay guys . bad people are everywhere ,open yr eyes. watch yr mouth , young man (or old folk:wdb6:). with so many options , why should we cling on to chinese or asian for god's sake= =

all right. but if you do have some compassion why not give it to the Chinese men who face awful discrimination in Canada. there is no option for an average Chinese man, no chance for him to have sex. white women may not be interested in him (this is understandable though because of different races), Chinese women despise them because they are of their own race. Chinese women would do anything for white men instead.

you don't have to worry about Chinese women, white men are very willing to fuck them and get some STD from them. well, if you do care about Chinese women, you should get concerned about their mental illness because of such racial preference against their own race, and then their rampant STD. thanks.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

还有那说啥,‘你以为我们喜欢老外是为了改变命运?搞笑。我们是为了喜欢而喜欢。’?

这个更可恶了。你要是因为生活所迫,贫穷为了改变命运,还比较好理解。那现在你是偏好老外了。

这个就是严重的种族主义了。

难道加拿大是个如此的种族主义国家吗?

希望你滚到加拿大之后,永远不要再踏入中国国门一步。滚!
大过年的消消气。 身为男人要知道 修养 素质 魅力。 中国女性 固然有很多不好的 确实有拜金 物质 喜欢西方HUGE DICK 身材好 相貌好。。。。。 西方其他种种好处 很多人趋之若鹜。 但是 为神马 他妈的 中国就这么贱这么差呢?老是抱怨啊 埋怨啊 人多, 基础差 底子穷 。 中国男人就不思考一下 为何不好好学习白男的优秀 改造自己? 而是漫无边际的谩骂啊。 搞一个大官员就是大腹偏偏 一坨烂, 丑的个要死, 大男人主义, 不谦虚 不低调。 有钱 有名牌学校就到处招摇。
我相信 大多数女性还是希望改善自身的 为了下一代也为了自己。
我同时也相信 大多数男同胞也会逐渐逐渐提高自己的修为。只是 大环境如此 改变不了。
当一个社会出现‘笑贫不笑娼’麻木不仁 奴化教育 我实在没啥指望。。。。。 气短。
中国男女都嫁到西方去 为何不可。 本国优秀传统 文化 除了比例极低的人仍在坚守外 大多丧尽。
因为不能 因为无奈 因为伤不起。 如果中国男人真的很优秀 很负责 很顾家 很健壮 很健康 很积极向上 ,哪来那么多女人 要 逢迎白男 ?(当然这种女人也够无耻的)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

If there ever was a reason for ANY women, regardless of race, to not pick you, THIS would be it. Instead of complaining about how women pick men of other races, why don't you ask the Chinese men to work harder and make a more attractive proposition?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

all right. but if you do have some compassion why not give it to the Chinese men who face awful discrimination in Canada. there is no option for an average Chinese man, no chance for him to have sex. white women may not be interested in him (this is understandable though because of different races), Chinese women despise them because they are of their own race. Chinese women would do anything for white men instead.

you don't have to worry about Chinese women, white men are very willing to fuck them and get some STD from them. well, if you do care about Chinese women, you should get concerned about their mental illness because of such racial preference against their own race, and then their rampant STD. thanks.
what is 'std ' ?don't u dare use this word! show some respect pls, improve yrself, there is a lot that we should learn , we should respect .

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

what is 'std ' ?don't u dare use this word! show some respect pls, improve yrself, there is a lot that we should learn , we should respect .

STD = Sexually Transmitted Diseases 性病。

说白了就是波士顿大学有相关研究,结果显示在北美的东亚女性(主要是中国的),性病率远高于本地白人女性。

因为中国女人来到这里很放荡,她们特别喜欢白人男性,随便就脱裤子让人干,跟很多白人滥交,所以发展出各种性病。

因为中国男人在这里不受欢迎,乱性的几率低,所以,在北美,中国女性的性病率是中国男性的4倍。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

If there ever was a reason for ANY women, regardless of race, to not pick you, THIS would be it. Instead of complaining about how women pick men of other races, why don't you ask the Chinese men to work harder and make a more attractive proposition?

这帮中国女人喜欢白人男性。是出于种族偏好,对于中国男性是种族歧视。

本人再怎么努力也没法改变自己的种族。

然而,在北美种族主义是被禁止的。甚至是一种犯罪。一个明显具有种族主义的群体,应该禁止入境。

所以,我认为应该禁止中国人入境加拿大,特别是中国女人。当然,太多中国男人来了也没什么用,所以,同时也禁止中国男人入境得了。 省了很多麻烦。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这帮中国女人喜欢白人男性。是出于种族偏好,对于中国男性是种族歧视。

本人再怎么努力也没法改变自己的种族。

然而,在北美种族主义是被禁止的。甚至是一种犯罪。一个明显具有种族主义的群体,应该禁止入境。

所以,我认为应该禁止中国人入境加拿大,特别是中国女人。当然,太多中国男人来了也没什么用,所以,同时也禁止中国男人入境得了。 省了很多麻烦。
that's what they do now . in fact there r good girls.Sois optimiste. u can get a cute white gal(slang for girl ) man . i am tryin' to:wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

STD = Sexually Transmitted Diseases 性病。

说白了就是波士顿大学有相关研究,结果显示在北美的东亚女性(主要是中国的),性病率远高于本地白人女性。

因为中国女人来到这里很放荡,她们特别喜欢白人男性,随便就脱裤子让人干,跟很多白人滥交,所以发展出各种性病。

因为中国男人在这里不受欢迎,乱性的几率低,所以,在北美,中国女性的性病率是中国男性的4倍。
just coz they r sluts , what i am saying here is that , we cannot change others , but at least we can improve oursleves right ?
bonne année:wdb6: