废话说了很多，说今天面试。考官有6位以上，但同时只有4位工作，你去哪个窗口面试完全应该是随机的，与你收到的信纸是绿色的还是蓝色的应该没有关系。而且，在考官拿到你的材料前，完全不了解你的情况，她（他）是根据你的申请表上填的内容和你现场谈出来的情况确定她要了解的内容。她桌上放了一个一张纸的表格，上面有将近20个栏目，涉及要了解你的基本情况，和对你做出的某种判断。我在等候区特意坐前排，试图想听到点什么，可基本上是什么也听不清楚。如果考官提高声音和某位说话，那他就凶多吉少了（我就见到一位被高声问：How did yon make money?两分钟不到，那位就面色如土地走了）。面试区共有9个窗口，1号最大，有两位考官（也可能一位是助手），面试的以家庭为主，为首的那位女士似乎是当班的领导。窗口是半封闭的，中间也没什么玻璃一类，你和考官交流面对面。各窗口面试时间不一，依我所见4、5、7较快，3号较慢。
1. How long have you been to Canada?
2. Have you been outside of Canada after you got here? Where did you go? For how long?
3. Who did you come with to Canada?
4. Is your family in Canada?
5. Is your wife in Canada? Is she working?
6. Tell us about your wife.
7. What is your daughter doing? Is she going to school? Which school?
8. Are you working now?
9. Did you go to work after you got here?
10. What was your job in China?
11. What is your plan for the future?
12. Have you been to the United States? What did you do?
13. Do you have any relatives in China? (Your parents, brothers or sisters)
14. Why didn’t you go back to China?
15. Is there anyone helping you with the citizen test?
16. How do you feel about the test? / How did you find the test?
17. How did you get here today?
18. Where do you live? Describe the way you come here today.
19. Describe the places you are familiar with.
20. Describe the community you live in.
21. Introduce someone you are familiar with/you are close to.
22. Who is the most important to you? Why?
23. What is your hobby?
24. What did you do after you came to Canada?
30. Where do you live right now?
31. Does the house you live in belong to you or is it rented?
32. What is your job in China?
33. When did you first come to Canada?
34. Tell me about yourself.
35. What’s your job? What do you do to make money?
36. Are you married? What is your marriage status?
37. Do you have any problem with police or immigration?
38. Is your family here? Are they Canadian citizens?
39. Do you have children?
38. What’s your children’s school address?
39. What’s your address? Did you move after you arrived in Canada?
40.What have you been doing since you came to Canada till now?