集合贴:2011-05后申请的/2015夏秋补料的

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
谢谢。加拿大无犯罪是不需要做的,第一次补料的时候就已经补了国内的
恭喜啊,速度那么快。你转香港的吗?那为什么是渥太华发出体检邮件?沾你的喜气了。你家人估计在这里不到六个月,所以不需要加拿大的无犯罪是吗?

还需要补充其他表格或其他材料吗

谢谢

最后编辑: 2016-02-04
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我只是把7月28日的补料信中,关于police certificate的内容再贴上来,没有别的意思。

Police Certificates

We strongly recommend that your parent(s)/grandparent(s) take steps now to obtain their police certificates to avoid future delays. They must obtain an original police certificate from each country or territory where they have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18. It is their responsibility to contact the police or relevant authorities; note that in many countries, this process takes time. Instructions and information on obtaining a police certificate from any country can be found on our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Once obtained, the police certificates can either be sent with the complete application or when the visa office requests them.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
忙也常上来呀,最近好多新消息。刚微信群里又有一个同学来报喜收到DM1转渥太华的邮件啦!好像1211IP的
好消息阿,谢谢转发。看来每天都有进展阿,而且是按IP顺序来的。
就是还搞不清楚,转香港和转Ottawa。
会不会是父母在加拿大连续超过6个月的,去了Ottawa,否则就去了香港?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我只是把7月28日的补料信中,关于police certificate的内容再贴上来,没有别的意思。

Police Certificates

We strongly recommend that your parent(s)/grandparent(s) take steps now to obtain their police certificates to avoid future delays. They must obtain an original police certificate from each country or territory where they have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18. It is their responsibility to contact the police or relevant authorities; note that in many countries, this process takes time. Instructions and information on obtaining a police certificate from any country can be found on our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Once obtained, the police certificates can either be sent with the complete application or when the visa office requests them.
如果你点那个你贴的链接,然后选canada, 就会发现这个:
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

最后编辑: 2016-02-04
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
恭喜啊,速度那么快。你转香港的吗?那为什么是渥太华发出体检邮件?沾你的喜气了。你家人估计在这里不到六个月,所以不需要加拿大的无犯罪是吗?

还需要补充其他表格或其他材料吗

谢谢
我转香港的,但是渥太华发的邮件。我爸妈在加拿大好几年了。申请永居是不需要加拿大无犯罪记录的。这个以前的前辈早就说过多次了哈哈。我只是要求体检,不补料。谢谢。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
写错了,我说如果你点你给的那个链接,就能够看到在加拿大的话是不需要犯罪记录的,就是这个:www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
怎么理解When you apply to become a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you and your family members must include a police certificate. 然后点进去Canada, Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No
Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

不要police certificate,要Criminal Record Check?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
怎么理解When you apply to become a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you and your family members must include a police certificate. 然后点进去Canada, Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No
Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

不要police certificate,要Criminal Record Check?
以前有人说过,如果在加拿大就什么都不提供。cic会抽查做指纹检查,如果被抽中再去做。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
以前有人说过,如果在加拿大就什么都不提供。cic会抽查做指纹检查,如果被抽中再去做。
以前人是说,如果在加拿大停留的,即使连续超过6个月,也不需要主动提供,运气好的没抽中就直接过了,运气不好的再去做?是这样吗?
我这次应该不需要这个证明的,我只是看有同学问,所以讨论一下。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
以前人是说,如果在加拿大停留的,即使连续超过6个月,也不需要主动提供,运气好的没抽中就直接过了,运气不好的再去做?是这样吗?
我这次应该不需要这个证明的,我只是看有同学问,所以讨论一下。
是的。criminal check有两种,一种是简单的去police office打印个东西,就是根据名字查。这个不需要做,因为cic也能直接查。指纹比较复杂,花时间长,而且cic只会抽查,所以很多人都是等被抽查到了再去做指纹

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
是的。criminal check有两种,一种是简单的去police office打印个东西,就是根据名字查。这个不需要做,因为cic也能直接查。指纹比较复杂,花时间长,而且cic只会抽查,所以很多人都是等被抽查到了再去做指纹
谢谢。希望之前问问题的那个同学看到。

只有连续居住6个月以上的才是在这抽奖的范内内吧?