雇主给我的T4表的数值是跟我每次的pay的总和不对可以吗

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
雇主给我的T4表中填写的收入少两个星期收入,而我又离开了公司,公司以前发工资工资条也没发齐全,找了几次也不给,现在报税不知道会不会有问题呢?有政府部门管这事吗?如果我按T4表的数值报税有问题吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
How do you know the T4 is not right if you don't have all the pay stubs? Did you check your bank statements?
The last two weeks pay might be recorded in the following year.
You can file your return base on the T4 you have. You can log in your CRA "my account" double check the T4. The employee has already submitted the T4 to CRA, and the CRA should post it in your account.
If the T4 is not correct, the employee should issue an amended T4 to you.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
How do you know the T4 is not right if you don't have all the pay stubs? Did you check your bank statements?
The last two weeks pay might be recorded in the following year.
You can file your return base on the T4 you have. You can log in your CRA "my account" double check the T4. The employee has already submitted the T4 to CRA, and the CRA should post it in your account.
If the T4 is not correct, the employee should issue an amended T4 to you.[/QUOTE
我有做工资条记录的,我在今年一月份的时候收到ROE的,我的工资是今年四月份至到十月份的。T4是少算了
一张工资条的所有数值,就是四月份的工资。还有10年的时候也是这样少了两期工资的所有数值,我当时是按T4的数值报税的,我现在要不要做调整呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
For 2013 return, you should log in CRA " my account" and check if there is an amended T4 over there? If there is , that means an amended T4 has been already issued, but for some reasons, you did not get it. In this case, your return should be filed base on the amended T4.
If the T4 posted in the CRA same as the one you have, which you do not agree with, and you choose to file your return base on the actual info. you agree with, you might need to prepare something to show to the CRA.

To do these, you can copy all the pay stubs you have, your bank statements ( marked every net pay from this employee), point out which pay period is missing, along with a copy of the ROE form, the CRA will figure out the correct amounts should be reported in box14, 16, 18, 22. Apparently, the employer will get auditted by the CRA.

You mentioned that you have the records for all pay periods. Did you have the total amounts for CPP, EI, income tax deducions? If you do, you can file your return right away. If you don't, you might need to wait the responses from the CRA, and you might miss the deadline on May 5th.

For my understanding, if the employer issued an incorrect T4, there must be a discrepancy exits, and it will be discovered in the future day either by the employer or the CRA.