温哥华机场扩建完成,本是喜事,可关于中文标牌,‘加拿大本地人’不开心了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
i don't think you seem to understand how IGNORANT it is of you to think that by Asians not understanding the language or having a grasp on our own culture, is not directly affecting our own country. It's basically giving Asians a free for all to have power over this country. Canadians had the idea of "multicultural" bullshit shoved down our throats beyond belief. You think we all asked for it? No. I'm all for getting to know another culture in another country and respecting that country. I have many different races of friends. But I don't know what it is that these immigrants don't understand. They should be treating our country with the same level of respect, especially if they decide to live here. It's not the fact that we don't want a mix of cultures here, but at least have the decency to understand the social norms of the country.

Canada is losing our identity as a whole because of this. Parts of Asia are disgusting which is a reflection on their own culture. The Chinese don't have this reputation for no reason. And then they have the nerve to leave themselves uneducated with Canadian culture, bringing the same disgusting habits over here. Canada is slowly becoming Asia when it comes to the same habits and behaviours, eventually our country won't be any better. You honestly think that if Asians all lived and had power over this country, that it would be any better here than in Asia?

Meanwhile, Canadians have to suffer with the consequences, being a highly inflated housing market that no one can afford, overpriced EVERYTHING, dealing with the constant ignorance, and change OUR countries own culture. All the while Canadian government preys on this because it's a money hungry country. People don't seem to realize the effects that Asians have had on this country and it hasn't been for the good. All the young generation continues to do is develop their bad habits and ignorance. So sorry if we may be a little bitter...

I don't expect you to agree with me, but at least some level of understanding. We all came from some ancestry with immigration, but the Asian race has definitely had an impact.

翻译:给亚洲人他们自己的语言标牌,实际上是在给他们凌驾于这个国家之上的权力。加拿大用bullshit一样的多元文化论给我们洗脑,你们以为这就是我们想要的结果?不,我已经厌倦了去了解一个其他国家,尊重其他国家。我有不同种族的朋友,但是我不明白这些移民怎么就不知道这些。当他们决定要居住到我们国家,他们就应该对我们国家有起码的尊重。说我们不想要多元文化是假话,但是至少他们得要了解这个社会的准则。
(到这里说得还算好,下面开始攻击了)
加拿大因为移民已经失去了自己的identity,部分亚洲文化是恶心的。中国人不被尊重不是没有道理的。在这种情况下,他们居然敢不接受加拿大文化的教育,把同样恶心的文化带到加拿大。加拿大在慢慢变成另外一个亚洲,最终我们国家不会变得更好。你真的以为如果亚洲人把加拿大统治了,会比现在已经糟糕的亚洲更好吗?
与此同时,加拿大人在经受这无以伦比另人无法承受的高房价和高物价,还要面对这些无知的人,最后改变我们的文化。所有这些都是因为加拿大政府对钱穷凶极恶,加拿大人意识不到这些亚洲人已经侵蚀了这个国家,而且不是往好的方向发展。年轻一代持续加速这种坏习惯和无知。
我们都是移民后代,但是亚洲人,这个种族给我们一个坏影响

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
it's probably because they refuse to integrate - many wonder why you are coming if you refuse to adopt and adapt to the country you die to come to? is it because you really have no intention of being Canadian? the same with the Muslims - why are you coming to western countries that you hate so much and hate our way of life? leave....don't come, Asian and Muslim don;t share our values, society and it shows - so I am confused on why you are coming?
他们拒绝融入加拿大文化,许多人问为什么你拒绝融进一个你将会老死在这里的国家。是不是因为你根本就不想成为加拿大人。对于穆斯林也是一样,你们这么恨我们,这么恨我们的生活方式,为什么还要不顾一切的过来?不要过来,圆润的离开,亚洲人和穆斯林根本不认同我们的价值和社会。我就不知道你们为什么要移民过来

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我不覺得中文比其他語言特别重要,但設立一些中文標牌,長遠來說,成本比聘用一個中文傳譯更便宜,更有效率。
這些中文標牌的目的是给一般外國中文人士看的,不是為了移民而設的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
东方人,中国人,都是和气生财的民族,不会搞恐怖,跟伊斯兰极端宗教势力天壤之别。
关键是一些本地人跟本分不清楚,都以亚洲人论.

最大赞力
当前赞力