温哥华的大陆人是怎么过日子的,一边豪宅美景,一边对你们恨之入骨的人一旁虎视眈眈的看着?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
vancity buzz今天又是热闹非凡。一篇老生常谈的高房价文章之后,又开始了对中国人的批斗大会。

Chinese buyers spike Vancouver's luxury home market by 79%

The luxury home market in Vancouver doesn’t seem to be affected by the recently announced Canada-wide recession, and RE/MAX largely attributes the hot market to foreign buyers.

Demand for homes priced at $3 million or more has spiked 79 per cent between January and July of this year in Vancouver and a whopping 119 per cent in Toronto, both because of foreign investment – in particular from China.

And according to RE/MAX, these investors are actually living in their homes.

“While there has been a lot of concern about foreign investors in Canada’s housing market, we’re seeing that the foreign buyers in our major luxury markets are living in their properties,” said Gurinder Sandhu, Executive Vice President, RE/MAX INTEGRA Ontario-Atlantic Canada Region in a statement.

There has been major concern over foreign investment in Vancouver’s real estate market and even prompted Mayor Gregor Robertson to propose a possible speculation tax on it back in May. That was quashed by Christy Clark, who said she was worried about housing prices dropping.

Data is limited on what percentage of foreign buyers make up Vancouver’s housing market, but the British Columbia Real Estate Association said in a report that they don’t make up more than 5 per cent of the overall market. The association recommended that the provincial government look into the issue so we can establish some firm numbers.

Around 77 per cent of Vancouverites support an absentee homeowner tax, according to anInsights West poll.

不管三七二十一,标题直指中国买家

我想温哥华目前的形式,报纸媒体连篇累牍的报道高房价问题,实际上映射的就是中国对加拿大的负面影响,无论是移民也好,非加籍或者有绿卡的中国人,还是中国这个国家,已经完全处于舆论的风口浪尖,和社会不满的出气口。各个论坛的种族主义言论已经到了触目惊心的地步,和美国南部密西西比这种地方,已经没有什么区别了。只差对中国人公然的暴力了。

最后编辑: 2015-09-01
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Jamie MacLeanI built this city. I payed for the streets the healthcare the schools for Canadians not for the Chinese you call me a rasist your a fucking ignorant clown and have no idea who I am so keyboard warrior you can suck on my balls goof
Like · Reply · 3 ·

我建了这个城市,我为医疗系统学校交税,那帮中国人什么都不做,然后你居然叫我种族主义者?你他妈的是个无知的小丑。。。。(一堆脏话LZ就不翻译了)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Candice Leyea same in my building, my neighbour was interested then denied since they found someone that had made an extra $100,000 offer and No they are not from here nor do they speak English.

我楼房也一样,我邻居对一个房子很有兴趣,但是被拒绝了,但是最后他发现有人居然提高了100000刀下了offer,并且他们不是这里的人,也不会说英文

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
过去的中国人是来帮助加拿大修建铁路的,同样加拿大的白求恩医生帮助中国人医疗,今天的中国人来加拿大的同时带来自己在商业领域努力奋斗赚钱来的,是加拿大政府批准来的,中国人来到加拿大以后和加拿大人一样交税,房子价格上涨也对加拿大有利的一面,政府可以增加地税收入,加拿大人可以把房子卖了好价钱,也只有善良的中国人来加拿大暂时做客,你让美国人来加拿大居住交税试试。你说让中国人修铁路,可以,我们中国人的高铁世界第一,你有给订单签合同的权利吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你这楼怎么就一个人盖呀

下面有一个羡慕嫉妒恨中国人挣钱的

Patricia Marshall
My best friend's ex-wife makes $75/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her income with big fat bonus was over $15000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site...

qlm88

美籍华裔篮球运动员林书豪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
过去的中国人是来帮助加拿大修建铁路的,同样加拿大的白求恩医生帮助中国人医疗,今天的中国人来加拿大的同时带来自己在商业领域努力奋斗赚钱来的,是加拿大政府批准来的,中国人来到加拿大以后和加拿大人一样交税,房子价格上涨也对加拿大有利的一面,政府可以增加地税收入,加拿大人可以把房子卖了好价钱,也只有善良的中国人来加拿大暂时做客,你让美国人来加拿大居住交税试试。你说让中国人修铁路,可以,我们中国人的高铁世界第一,你有给订单签合同的权利吗?
他妈的这些中国投资移民必须要到3大城市外创建工厂,至少雇佣2个当地人,不能定居大城市才批准他们移民

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你说的有道理,中国人奸商贪官也好,哪怕杀人犯反人类,也都是合法入境的,必须让他们认识到这个问题,责任再于政府,至于高铁那个山寨货,离世界第一还差得远的,不提也罢.