AI最该取代什么职业

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
AI很难取代用手用脚的工作,有智慧的机器人成本会很高,经济上不划算。同理,ai取代低薪劳动也不划算。我觉得ai最该取代的是医生。医生靠的是医学知识和临床经验,大多数医生只需要做一件事情,judgement,而这正是ai擅长的。医生不需要打针,不需要插管给药,需要的就是根据病人或护士反馈的信息做出判断,下达指令,这些ai都可以做。我今天腿很虚弱,症状持续很久,这几天特别严重,偏偏以后两天还有重要事情做,所以需要知道要不要看急诊。先查了互联网,也不确认,于是找chatgpt,通过对话,得到了我想要的答案。我还问他需要后续做哪些检查,回答的比我家庭医生强多了。下面是对话。

New chat​

My legs felt weakness for a while and recent days got worse and sometimes I hardly stood up. As it has been like this for several days, is it possible still an emergency?

Yes, weakness in the legs that is progressively getting worse and making it difficult to stand up is a potentially serious symptom that may require emergency medical attention. It could be a sign of a neurological disorder, such as multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injury, or a medical condition affecting the muscles or nerves. It is important to seek medical evaluation promptly to determine the underlying cause and receive appropriate treatment. I would recommend seeking urgent medical attention from your healthcare provider or going to the nearest emergency department.
2 / 2

Should I go to emergency right now or just see a family doctor?

If your symptoms are severe and significantly affecting your ability to stand or walk, it would be best to go to the emergency room or call for an ambulance immediately. Weakness in the legs can be a sign of a serious medical condition, and it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
However, if your symptoms are mild and not significantly affecting your mobility, you could consider scheduling an appointment with your family doctor or a neurologist for a thorough evaluation. They can help determine the underlying cause of your symptoms and provide appropriate treatment.
Ultimately, the severity of your symptoms and your level of discomfort should guide your decision on whether to go to the emergency room or see a doctor in a non-emergency setting. If you are unsure, it is always better to err on the side of caution and seek immediate medical attention.

After I slept one night, I usually got better and I can walk and stand almost normal. However, it got worse during the day. In this situation, is it still an emergency?

If your symptoms are improving after a night's sleep and you are able to walk and stand almost normally, this may suggest that your weakness is not an emergency situation. However, if your symptoms worsen during the day or recur frequently, it is important to seek medical evaluation to determine the underlying cause.
It is possible that your symptoms may be related to a temporary condition, such as dehydration or fatigue, but they could also be indicative of a more serious underlying medical condition. Your doctor can perform a physical examination, run diagnostic tests, and recommend appropriate treatment options.
In any case, it is important to listen to your body and take appropriate precautions to avoid exacerbating your symptoms. If you experience sudden, severe weakness in your legs or any other concerning symptoms, it is important to seek immediate medical attention.

What diagnostic tests do you suggest?

The specific diagnostic tests that may be recommended to determine the underlying cause of your leg weakness will depend on your medical history, physical examination, and any other symptoms you may be experiencing. However, some common diagnostic tests that may be performed include:
  1. Imaging tests: Such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT) scan or X-rays of the spine, brain or affected area to evaluate for any abnormalities or damage.
  2. Electromyography (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS): These tests can evaluate how well your muscles and nerves are functioning, and can help diagnose conditions such as peripheral neuropathy or myopathy.
  3. Blood tests: To check for conditions such as vitamin deficiencies, electrolyte imbalances, thyroid disorders, or autoimmune disorders.
  4. Lumbar puncture: A procedure to collect cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) from the spine for analysis, which can help diagnose conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
  5. Muscle biopsy: A procedure to remove a small sample of muscle tissue for examination under a microscope, which can help diagnose conditions such as muscular dystrophy or myositis.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
用手用脚的工作,就是体力劳动,早就被取代了,也用不着AI,几十年前的机械手就做到了,例如汽车生产组装线,电路板的贴件/焊接,食品加工包装等,早就流水化、无人化了。这些工作,无论简单或复杂,都是机械重复性的,只需齿轮、曲柄、爪手、传送带等装置即可实现,没有什么智能。

至于脑力劳动,虽然有些AI可以开始接手了,也可以做得很好。不过,不能光考虑AI的能力,还要考虑涉及的法律问题。例如,人开车出事故,司机要承担法律责任,但如果AI开车出事,找谁担责?难道把开发AI的公司老板或设计人员抓去坐牢?AI医生造成医疗事故,找谁讲理去?

最后编辑: 2023-04-05

自定义头衔
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老婆。
一个人一个性格,人家不可能总是顺着你的情绪波动走。人家还有情绪波动呢,遇到波动振幅大的,bi-polar 你还得顺着人家。土豆的妈妈拍露毛照,土豆的爸爸当总理也没辙。而 AI 就便于调适了,今天要平和些还是泼辣些都可以无级微调。
最好也取代做老妈的职业,让ai来管孩子,这样我就解放了,欧耶

管孩子嘛,都是大量机械重复劳动,就该ai做,我动动手指头输入个指令就成。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
AI很难取代用手用脚的工作,有智慧的机器人成本会很高,经济上不划算。同理,ai取代低薪劳动也不划算。我觉得ai最该取代的是医生。医生靠的是医学知识和临床经验,大多数医生只需要做一件事情,judgement,而这正是ai擅长的。医生不需要打针,不需要插管给药,需要的就是根据病人或护士反馈的信息做出判断,下达指令,这些ai都可以做。我今天腿很虚弱,症状持续很久,这几天特别严重,偏偏以后两天还有重要事情做,所以需要知道要不要看急诊。先查了互联网,也不确认,于是找chatgpt,通过对话,得到了我想要的答案。我还问他需要后续做哪些检查,回答的比我家庭医生强多了。下面是对话。

New chat​

My legs felt weakness for a while and recent days got worse and sometimes I hardly stood up. As it has been like this for several days, is it possible still an emergency?

Yes, weakness in the legs that is progressively getting worse and making it difficult to stand up is a potentially serious symptom that may require emergency medical attention. It could be a sign of a neurological disorder, such as multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injury, or a medical condition affecting the muscles or nerves. It is important to seek medical evaluation promptly to determine the underlying cause and receive appropriate treatment. I would recommend seeking urgent medical attention from your healthcare provider or going to the nearest emergency department.
2 / 2

If your symptoms are severe and significantly affecting your ability to stand or walk, it would be best to go to the emergency room or call for an ambulance immediately. Weakness in the legs can be a sign of a serious medical condition, and it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
However, if your symptoms are mild and not significantly affecting your mobility, you could consider scheduling an appointment with your family doctor or a neurologist for a thorough evaluation. They can help determine the underlying cause of your symptoms and provide appropriate treatment.
Ultimately, the severity of your symptoms and your level of discomfort should guide your decision on whether to go to the emergency room or see a doctor in a non-emergency setting. If you are unsure, it is always better to err on the side of caution and seek immediate medical attention.

After I slept one night, I usually got better and I can walk and stand almost normal. However, it got worse during the day. In this situation, is it still an emergency?

If your symptoms are improving after a night's sleep and you are able to walk and stand almost normally, this may suggest that your weakness is not an emergency situation. However, if your symptoms worsen during the day or recur frequently, it is important to seek medical evaluation to determine the underlying cause.
It is possible that your symptoms may be related to a temporary condition, such as dehydration or fatigue, but they could also be indicative of a more serious underlying medical condition. Your doctor can perform a physical examination, run diagnostic tests, and recommend appropriate treatment options.
In any case, it is important to listen to your body and take appropriate precautions to avoid exacerbating your symptoms. If you experience sudden, severe weakness in your legs or any other concerning symptoms, it is important to seek immediate medical attention.

The specific diagnostic tests that may be recommended to determine the underlying cause of your leg weakness will depend on your medical history, physical examination, and any other symptoms you may be experiencing. However, some common diagnostic tests that may be performed include:
  1. Imaging tests: Such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT) scan or X-rays of the spine, brain or affected area to evaluate for any abnormalities or damage.
  2. Electromyography (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS): These tests can evaluate how well your muscles and nerves are functioning, and can help diagnose conditions such as peripheral neuropathy or myopathy.
  3. Blood tests: To check for conditions such as vitamin deficiencies, electrolyte imbalances, thyroid disorders, or autoimmune disorders.
  4. Lumbar puncture: A procedure to collect cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) from the spine for analysis, which can help diagnose conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
  5. Muscle biopsy: A procedure to remove a small sample of muscle tissue for examination under a microscope, which can help diagnose conditions such as muscular dystrophy or myositis.
你可能久坐缺失运动,臀肌无力,影响到坐骨神经

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

New chat​

2 / 2

律师

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最好也取代做老妈的职业,让ai来管孩子,这样我就解放了,欧耶

管孩子嘛,都是大量机械重复劳动,就该ai做,我动动手指头输入个指令就成。
AI取代画师的部分工作是正在发生的事情。