IT Administrator,12 months position,32K - 35K

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
This is a full-time 12 months maternity position, and it may extend to a regular full time position after the term.

Responsibilities:
Websites: Your responsibilities will include maintaining, updating and quality controls for several websites of T•O Corporate Service clients’ websites. Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions including: Formatting and posting articles using Microsoft FrontPage and FTP and other Content Management System; Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans

E-mail Accounts / Domain/ Web hosting: Maintain email accounts for all clients including TO as well as web-hosting and domain information. Renew web-hosting and domain in a timely manner

Technical Support (PCs & Network Issues): Workstation Setup: Installation, configuration, and routine upgrading to employee workstations, including hardware and software setup for office staffs

Workstation Administration: Managing end user accounts and access, configure and maintain a working, virus free office network that has extensive security measures enabled, Prepare new employee computer accounts and disable accounts as employees depart

Server Management: Administration of internet, e-mail, and file/print servers and all other associated software and systems. Performs data tape back-up of system files on daily basis and as required. Provide basic Local Area Network problem solving and resolves router and connectivity issues as necessary

Phone Systems Administration: Setup and maintenance of in-house telephone system and remote cell communication equipment

Database Management: Assist with the maintenance of databases; Create and/or update reports in MS Access Database

E-Newsletters: Design and create e-newsletters on a monthly basis for each client; Test and e-mail to membership and distribution list.

Desktop Publishing: Design, create and assist in creating ads, brochures, newsletters and other publications as necessary; Send to printer and help in making changes and proof-reading, Assist in graphic design using Adobe Photoshop

Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications:
Education: college diploma or university degree in computer science
2 years work experience in an IT administrator/operational support capacity.
Commanding knowledge of HTML/CSS/VB Script
Experienced user of MS Office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Strong knowledge of Windows XP
Excellent time management and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
Skills in graphic design and desktop publishing software (Adobe Photoshop and Indesign).
Knowledge of Network administration using TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory and VPN
File backup and restore
Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign
Experience working in a very fast-paced environment and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously if necessary
Please forward your resume by November 30, 2009 to usha@tocorp.ca and indicate "Job Opportunity for IT Administrator" in Subject Line
Position starts on January 25, 2010

Salary will be commensurate with experience.

Start Date: January 25, 2010
Duration: Full-time 12 months maternity position till February 2011
Salary : 32K - 35K
Thank you to all applicants for their interest in the position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.

Contact Information
Usha Siva
T•O Corporate Services
E mail: usha@tocorp.ca
Web: www.tocorp.ca
Salary: $32,000 to $35,000

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: IT Administrator,12 months position,32K - 35K

Websites design、graphic design、Network Management、Desktop Technical Support 、Server Management、Phone Systems Administration、Database Management……
Your requirements is too much,I am afraid that few people can be in full compliance with your requirements. I think I meet your job,but I'm in china now.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: IT Administrator,12 months position,32K - 35K

I am in Vancouver; I am interested to your position, but I didn't know whether you were in this company, and you could recommend me for this position? or you only posted this position as an advertisement. please contact with me by the following way. Thank you.
my msn:qianshx-tlm@hotmail.com