家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

转到香港的case有没有收到邮件

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
诸位, 香港的邮件原文如下:
Dear applicant,

This message is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong concerning the transfer of your file from Beijing to our office. In order to respond to messages we have received, we have prepared the following question and answer document:

Why was my file transferred to Hong Kong?

The Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada has taken the decision to centralize the processing of all applications for permanent residence for the People’s Republic of China, the Special Administrative Regions of Macau and Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mongolia to a single office located in Hong Kong as part of its review of services in North Asia.

Do Hong Kong files have priority over files transferred from Beijing?

All applications in each category (i.e. Family Class or Economic Class files) will be processed according to the date the completed application was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

What is the status of my application and what are the next steps?

You will be notified when or if further information is required to process your application. If you have provided an email address on your application, please check your account regularly as email is the primary method of communication. Please also be sure to check the junk or spam e-mail folders frequently to ensure your do not miss any important correspondence and ensure that @international.gc.ca and @cic.gc.ca are considered ‘trusted’ addresses.

To check the status of your application, use eCAS: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=hong kong. The Hong Kong Immigration Section will not respond to status enquiries if your application is within processing standards (available on the CIC website).

I submitted documents to the Embassy of Canada in Beijing before the file transfer. Are the documents now with the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong?

Documents submitted to the Beijing office were transferred to Hong Kong with your file. Our office is unable to provide confirmation of documents received. You will be contacted only in the event our office requires further information from you for the processing of your file.

Do I need to submit documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Section?

Please do not forward any documents to our office unless you have been asked to do so.

You should, however, inform our office of any change in your personal information, such as contact details, family composition, education or employment. You should also submit to us any outstanding documents that were requested by the Beijing office.

To contact the Hong Kong Immigration Section, use the Hong Kong case-specific enquiry form: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=hong kong .

Documents may be submitted by mail/courier to:

Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
8th floor, Berkshire House
25 Westlands Road
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

DO NOT send repeat copies of the same documents by mail and email. Choose one form of delivery for correspondence to avoid processing delays.

Do I need to go to Hong Kong for my interview?

If an immigration officer determines that an interview is required, you may be requested to come to Hong Kong. You will be provided with instructions at that time.

Where do I submit fee payments, including the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)?

When the Hong Kong Immigration Section requests that you pay your outstanding fees, you will be directed to pay online (preferred method of payment) and send your receipt to the Hong Kong Immigration Section. If you are unable to pay online, you may submit a bank draft in Canadian dollars payable to “Con Gen of Canada, Hong Kong”. More information about fees and methods of payment can be found on the “Pay your fees” webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp .

Will I be required to submit my passport to the Consulate General of Hong Kong?

No, you will not be required to submit your passport to our office. Arrangements have been made with the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Beijing for passport transmission service for applicants residing in the People’s Republic of China. Please note, however, that this service is not yet available at the other VACs in the PRC. If you are requested to submit your passport(s) for further processing, specific instructions will be included in our request letter.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section de l’Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao | Consulat général du Canada à Hong Kong et Macao
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
诸位, 香港的邮件原文如下:
Dear applicant,

This message is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong concerning the transfer of your file from Beijing to our office. In order to respond to messages we have received, we have prepared the following question and answer document:

Why was my file transferred to Hong Kong?

The Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada has taken the decision to centralize the processing of all applications for permanent residence for the People’s Republic of China, the Special Administrative Regions of Macau and Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mongolia to a single office located in Hong Kong as part of its review of services in North Asia.

Do Hong Kong files have priority over files transferred from Beijing?

All applications in each category (i.e. Family Class or Economic Class files) will be processed according to the date the completed application was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

What is the status of my application and what are the next steps?

You will be notified when or if further information is required to process your application. If you have provided an email address on your application, please check your account regularly as email is the primary method of communication. Please also be sure to check the junk or spam e-mail folders frequently to ensure your do not miss any important correspondence and ensure that @international.gc.ca and @cic.gc.ca are considered ‘trusted’ addresses.

To check the status of your application, use eCAS: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=hong kong. The Hong Kong Immigration Section will not respond to status enquiries if your application is within processing standards (available on the CIC website).

I submitted documents to the Embassy of Canada in Beijing before the file transfer. Are the documents now with the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong?

Documents submitted to the Beijing office were transferred to Hong Kong with your file. Our office is unable to provide confirmation of documents received. You will be contacted only in the event our office requires further information from you for the processing of your file.

Do I need to submit documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Section?

Please do not forward any documents to our office unless you have been asked to do so.

You should, however, inform our office of any change in your personal information, such as contact details, family composition, education or employment. You should also submit to us any outstanding documents that were requested by the Beijing office.

To contact the Hong Kong Immigration Section, use the Hong Kong case-specific enquiry form: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=hong kong .

Documents may be submitted by mail/courier to:

Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
8th floor, Berkshire House
25 Westlands Road
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

DO NOT send repeat copies of the same documents by mail and email. Choose one form of delivery for correspondence to avoid processing delays.

Do I need to go to Hong Kong for my interview?

If an immigration officer determines that an interview is required, you may be requested to come to Hong Kong. You will be provided with instructions at that time.

Where do I submit fee payments, including the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)?

When the Hong Kong Immigration Section requests that you pay your outstanding fees, you will be directed to pay online (preferred method of payment) and send your receipt to the Hong Kong Immigration Section. If you are unable to pay online, you may submit a bank draft in Canadian dollars payable to “Con Gen of Canada, Hong Kong”. More information about fees and methods of payment can be found on the “Pay your fees” webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp .

Will I be required to submit my passport to the Consulate General of Hong Kong?

No, you will not be required to submit your passport to our office. Arrangements have been made with the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Beijing for passport transmission service for applicants residing in the People’s Republic of China. Please note, however, that this service is not yet available at the other VACs in the PRC. If you are requested to submit your passport(s) for further processing, specific instructions will be included in our request letter.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section de l’Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao | Consulat général du Canada à Hong Kong et Macao
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
非常感谢分享 我也是3月25日被通知材料从北京转到香港的case. 但是,从邮件信息看,所有的都在香港审核,那岂不是会非常非常非常的慢长呀 疯啦疯啦疯啦 我是去年10月16日CIC 确认签收的 到现在没有任何进一步update......

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你好、你在被背调期间自己主动给他们发解释信及有关资料吗?
我妻子也被背调、工作在国营企业但只是全职合同人员、他们也许误会了、不知道咋办?
他们调查有他们的理由, 而且不会告诉你为什么, 抽查也有可能, 不需要主动解释, 因为不知道原因就没有针对性, 有时候会画蛇添足适得其反. 耐心等待吧, 兄弟. 不过我调档回来以后会根大家分享结果的

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天收到调档结果, 没有任何更新除了显示案子移交香港。自从12月17日开始security screening之后没有任何进展记录, 看来照一年去了。。。

不会吧、我也收到调档、Security Screening 12月开始的、
最近5-6Activities 是一样Security Screeing、搞不清有没进度

最后编辑: 2015-05-23
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不会吧、我也收到调档、Security Screening 12月开始的、
最近5-6Activities 是一样Security Screeing、搞不清有没进度
是啊, 我一月底调档就是最近几个activities 是security screening, 现在调档出来还是一样几个activities, 反正调查还没完, 不知道到哪里了, 啥时候能完, 也许明天就完,也许还要很久, 唉。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
请问 提交申请多久以后 就可以向CIC 申请调档呢? 申请调档会不会影响 申请进度呢? 还有 向CIC申请调档 英文怎么说呢? 多谢 多谢

你主要IP 过了2月就不对劲、可以调档看、不会影响进度、不是一个机构.你英文不会就免了!!
以前别人有个帖子
调档

最后编辑: 2015-06-04
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你主要IP 过了2月就不对劲、可以调档看、不会影响进度、不是一个机构!
你英文不会就免了!!
以前别人有个帖子
调档
亲 我是3月25日被通知Case从北京被转到了香港。在那封信上有我(申请人)的UCI号码。我就姑且认为我是3月25日AR2了。但是,之后一直也没人通知我IP。你的意思是我现在AR2后2个月了,还没通知我补护照,是有什么问题是吗?现在整个审批进度都挺慢的说,唉。。。
另外,可能是我表示的问题,英文俺还是会滴 呵呵

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
亲 我是3月25日被通知Case从北京被转到了香港。在那封信上有我(申请人)的UCI号码。我就姑且认为我是3月25日AR2了。但是,之后一直也没人通知我IP。你的意思是我现在AR2后2个月了,还没通知我补护照,是有什么问题是吗?现在整个审批进度都挺慢的说,唉。。。
另外,可能是我表示的问题,英文俺还是会滴 呵呵
需要要么问CIC 、要么调档看了

最后编辑: 2015-06-08
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我的材料2014年5月28日签收到北京使馆,直到2015年3月份发出查询,才回复:资料被转到香港,发邮件查询香港,至今没有消息,有没有在2014年同一时间递交申请也被转到香港的朋友?或者已经通过的朋友?急死了。。。。想知道受理进度。。谢谢
我去年9月29CIC签收,11月7DM1同时被告知转到北京,今年3月25被告知转到香港,6月收到邮件通知补体检(体检过期),6月3号查询状态IP。希望大家都顺利,