状态
不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我刚到加拿大的时候, 看了一个电影, 叫henry and June, 讲作家henry miller的故事,
我当时不知道这位作家,
后来发现, 这是一位里程碑式的人物, 出场的时候, 被认为是下流作家,
john updike写rabbit的时候, 里面很多黄的被删了, 他出全集的是介绍了被删的情况, 提到henry miller, 一个先锋人物, 给后人开路,
现在看的rabbit, 黄镜头都被恢复了,
Fanny Hill 英国文学史上第一部真正意义的情色作品。

最后编辑: 2017-03-13
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不错,女的性焦虑,男的性变态,都能心理刻画到非常具有可读性,有才。
不过还是喜欢东京爱情故事这类的。

理科人士不要沉迷無謂的文學,多學一些歷史,對經商有大作用

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Fanny Hill 英国文学史上第一部真正意义的情色作品。
涨知识了,
gutenberg 上有, 我抄一段, 真不错,

He now resumes his attempts in more form: first, he put one of the pillows under me, to give the blank of his aim a more favourable elevation, and another Under my head, in ease of it; then spreading my thighs, and placing himself standing betwen them, made them rest upon his; applying then the point of his machine to the slit, into which he sought entrance, it was so small, he could scarce assure himself of its being rightly pointed. He looks, he feels, and satisfies himself: there driving on with fury, its prodigious stiffness, thus impacted, wedgelike, breaks the union of those parts, and gained him just the insertion of the tip of it, lip deep; which being sensible of, he improved his advantage, and following well his stroke, in a straight line, forcibly deepens his penetration; but put me to such intolerable pain, from the separation of the sides of that soft passage by a hard thick body, I could have screamed out; but, as I was unwilling to alarm the house, I held in my breath, and crammed my petticoat, which was; turned up over my face, into my mouth, and bit it through in the agony. At length, the tender texture of that tract giving way to such fierce tearing and rending, he pierced something further into me: and now, outrageous and no longer his own master, but borne headlong away by the fury and over-mettle of that member, now exerting itself with a kind of native rage, he breaks in, carries all before him, and one violent merciless lunge, sent it, imbrued, and reeking with virgin blood, up to the very hilt in me... Then! then all my resolution deserted me: I screamed out, and fainted away with the sharpness of the pain; and, as he told me afterwards, on his drawing out, when emission was over with him, my thighs were instantly all in a stream of blood, that flowed from the wounded torn passage.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I led him then to the bench, and according to my cue, played at forcing him to lie down: which, after-some little show of reluctance, for form-sake, he submitted to; he was straightway extended flat upon his: belly, on the bench, with a pillow under his face; and as he thus tamely lay, I tied him slightly hand and feet, to the legs of it; which done, his shirt remaining-trussed up over the small of his back, I drew his breeches quite down to his knees; and now he lay, in all the fairest, broadest display of that part of the back-view; in which a pair of chubby, smooth-cheeked and passing white posteriors rose cushioning upwards from two stout, fleshful thighs, and ending their cleft, or separation by an union at the small of the back, presented a bold mark, that swelled, as it were, to meet the scourge.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
涨知识了,
gutenberg 上有, 我抄一段, 真不错,

He now resumes his attempts in more form: first, he put one of the pillows under me, to give the blank of his aim a more favourable elevation, and another Under my head, in ease of it; then spreading my thighs, and placing himself standing betwen them, made them rest upon his; applying then the point of his machine to the slit, into which he sought entrance, it was so small, he could scarce assure himself of its being rightly pointed. He looks, he feels, and satisfies himself: there driving on with fury, its prodigious stiffness, thus impacted, wedgelike, breaks the union of those parts, and gained him just the insertion of the tip of it, lip deep; which being sensible of, he improved his advantage, and following well his stroke, in a straight line, forcibly deepens his penetration; but put me to such intolerable pain, from the separation of the sides of that soft passage by a hard thick body, I could have screamed out; but, as I was unwilling to alarm the house, I held in my breath, and crammed my petticoat, which was; turned up over my face, into my mouth, and bit it through in the agony. At length, the tender texture of that tract giving way to such fierce tearing and rending, he pierced something further into me: and now, outrageous and no longer his own master, but borne headlong away by the fury and over-mettle of that member, now exerting itself with a kind of native rage, he breaks in, carries all before him, and one violent merciless lunge, sent it, imbrued, and reeking with virgin blood, up to the very hilt in me... Then! then all my resolution deserted me: I screamed out, and fainted away with the sharpness of the pain; and, as he told me afterwards, on his drawing out, when emission was over with him, my thighs were instantly all in a stream of blood, that flowed from the wounded torn passage.

活到老看到老,开卷有益。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
谁问我我都说我是坚定的不婚主义,坚定,永远,虽然再怎么永远不过也就是一辈子的事,在时间的长河里一辈子不算长。

我和初恋爱人,我们所经历的已经足够浇灌我这一生,蓬勃的永远不枯萎。
最初的两年,正是火苗窜起的年龄,我如饥似渴地徜徉在书籍的海洋里,每个时刻都跃跃欲试,但是,他就是不行,他没有办法进入。那个时候真是纯啊,真是爱啊,从来没有动过一丝分手的念头。我急的时候就咬他的胳膊,一点一点的咬,他说你要逼死我吗?即使那样,我还是对他着迷。

在他之前,在他之后,我都是一个人,一个人已足够美好。继任男友很好,一个一个的,陪伴我走后面的路。

下辈子,重新洗牌,让我变成男人,如果愿意,他可以做我的女人,她不想结婚也由着她。但是如果她再犯混,我不会由着她,我要死活抱着她,无论她怎么踢我怎么踹我,我都要死死抱着她,不撒手。因为一撒手又是一辈子。
婚也好, 不婚也好, 一旦主义, 就扯淡了,
大叔多年的临床经验证明, 只要是主义, 全是骗子, 或者骗别人, 或者骗自己,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I led him then to the bench, and according to my cue, played at forcing him to lie down: which, after-some little show of reluctance, for form-sake, he submitted to; he was straightway extended flat upon his: belly, on the bench, with a pillow under his face; and as he thus tamely lay, I tied him slightly hand and feet, to the legs of it; which done, his shirt remaining-trussed up over the small of his back, I drew his breeches quite down to his knees; and now he lay, in all the fairest, broadest display of that part of the back-view; in which a pair of chubby, smooth-cheeked and passing white posteriors rose cushioning upwards from two stout, fleshful thighs, and ending their cleft, or separation by an union at the small of the back, presented a bold mark, that swelled, as it were, to meet the scourge.

英文单词, 学也学不玩。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
日本文学的节奏我是死活喜欢不起来,比如,关于今天早上,可以这么写,小米和麦子,我和他。

往年的春天,樱花纷纷扬扬,象粉蝶的翅膀,忽闪忽闪的,飞不动的时候,停满长长的后巷。邻居奶奶,拎着扫帚,弓着腰背,满地的花瓣竟不知从哪里下手。 可是今年就不同了,三月初了,后巷的樱花还看不见花苞,早上窗外飘过细细碎碎的,都说不清是雨还是雪呢。时钟已经转到夏令时了,每天早上都要少睡一个钟头,麦子不忍心叫醒小米,轻手轻脚地起身,猫一样悄无声息地下楼。

想起昨天夜里,小米温热颀长的双腿,缠在他的腰间,她口里呼出的热气象一剂迷药,蛊惑着他。小米这样娇小的女子幸福地忍耐着巨大的自己,任何时候想到这个画面,麦子两腿之间就会冲动起来。但是,现在不是时候,他要给小米准备早饭,他渴望看到小米吃饱了之后脸上羞涩的表情。
我得急死。我喜欢: Impatience is a virtue.

状态
不接受进一步回复。